Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? (26774 Views)

We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. / Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Yes.. we are still spending the old notes 😁😁

Don't mind the propagandas

When u dey ready carry am go deposit for hellrufia bank for kaduna, awkward model man

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by PointZerom: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu will never rule NIGERIA. Take this to the bank.

apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
ayokunl:
Please to those who visited banks yesterday/morning and bankers in our midst, I want know whether banks are still collecting Old naira notes.

Here. Listen to this conversation btwn an access bank customer care operator and their customer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhGDmy2e_eU
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by faceland: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Banks outside the State Capital are less likely to accept it...

Some POS agents near the CBN have been accepting it without exploitation.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I haven't visited a bank since like 2017, so I don't know....

All my transaction have been off the counter
Then you’re not relevant to this topic.
I don’t know what this your comment was meant to achieve.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by samonak(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

And your father deserves to be a gate man

undecided undecided
Kai you answer well walahi. If no be say this condition make my D no de charge well, I for give you better doggy. grin
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Well, we are still spending it here especially those into food business.

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Chetas81(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

you're calling the Sick Yoruba youth called urchin you must know that all of us in Yoruba land cannot sick together
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Mandesz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

you sound sarcastic here. mayb u need to visit a neurosurgeon.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Take back their country from what exactly? Your candidate is literally contesting on the ruling party?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Mrkumareze(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
webosky:

Read what you wrote and check your sanity

Na copy and paste , he doesn't even know the content

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
lexy2014:

I still shudder to understand why some of you feel you should take your money to banks even when you aren't sure of getting new notes in exchange? Why all this urgency to go deposit your old bank notes and then sit at home suffering with no bills to use? And you start complaining of POS exorbitant charges
To let you know that some are just mischievous when opening topics here on Nairaland!
As in there is guy who does not have cash (new notes) and has not eaten.he collected #3k from an aboki(old notes).
He should reject or suspend?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Who is Tinubu taking the country back from? Does Tinubu in APC want to take the country back from APC? grin cheesy is this not the greatest comedy of the century? grin cheesy

I thought Tinubu told us in 2015 and 2019.thst buhari is the only solution to Nigerias problems? How does he now want to take nigeria from buhari? cheesy

What has Tinubu done for Nigeria and nigerians? Apart from giving us the disaster called buhari, can you state what he has done for nigeria?

How did he fight tirelessly for the country under military regime? Is it not the same Tinubu that kola abiola told us went to beg abacha for ministerial position?

How is Tinubu "the best among the rest , the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job"?

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by BreconHills(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Both currencies are still circulating outside the banking system- neigbourhood shops are accepting old notes but nobody, I repeat nobody is depositing new notes out of fear of not being able to withdraw it as needed. Confidence in the banking system is broken. For rural dwellers and daily paid this might never get fixed.

Money supply outside of the banking system is growing daily.

Emefiele has succeeded in creating two economies within one country.

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by webosky: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Na copy and paste , he doesn't even know the content

Even tinubu is shocked at the lies
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Victor08032(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Tinubu my foot!!!

Was is not the same Tinubu imposed Buhari on us?

If indeed Tinubu can give solution or fixed up Nigeria, why won't he give Buhari the idea to be used to fixed this nation?

No benefits can regain from a drug lord dealer than to steal , kill and destroy..

APC all, promises , counselled.

Pls you just go and sit down and sleep let hand over everything to God through Peter obi.. am from Ekiti .
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by BigBizzy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

make e pain you, am voting Peter Obi. Why would I want an old soon to be dead old man to be my leader? Stupid fools!
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by t2luv1: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I haven't visited a bank since like 2017, so I don't know....

All my transaction have been off the counter

You must be related to Tinubu since the bank comes to you in a Bullion Van
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Topmaike007(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Banks should not collect old naira note. They are one of the problems we have in this country. Emefiele should give order and sanction any banks that collect the old naira note to sabotage @cbn effort.
are you didirin What is your problem?

All of you here are just behaving as if it's the APC that it is affecting alone without putting into consideration of other Nigerians that are having difficulties doing transactions because of unavailability of the new note..
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by samsard(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Atiku is ordinarily the biggest challenge to Tinubu who can't even make coherent public speeches right now. But it is Peter Obi that scratches your itch. I'm sure he is giving you nightmares.
When you say Tinubu is the most energetic of all the candidates, do you have a different definition for "energetic"?
Also, are you asking the same students who were kept at home for almost a year by a barely competent government that Tinubu helped to bring to power not once but twice to still vote him and the same party that has ran Nigeria down on all major economic indicators like inflation, exchange rate, unemployment, insecurity, etc?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Diligence: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very stale & misleading question...

Na so una take deceive people after February 10.

Abi una no hear CBN announced that since 10 Feb 2023, 4.p.m. old 200, 500 & 1000 no longer be legal tender...and that commercial banks no longer collect them now Na only CBN with tea&coffee with EFCC&ICPC, an arm & leg, account details, queries, etc

Keep deceiving yourselves!
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Atm99(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

My God Almighty Punish you for writing this Rubbish, You this Wasted product. #peterObi2023
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Godi25(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Ur stupidity is supreme
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Brendaniel: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
t2luv1:

You must be related to Tinubu since the bank comes to you in a Bullion Van

grin I just found a way around them, it was partly because of them I got stomach ulcer through the wahala they gave me visiting them, I was on the road going from one bank to another because of a transaction that was stuck in an ATM and the ulcer struck in a violent way.

I hate bank wahala....
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by SirLakes: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

This same Tinubu and able body in the same sentence.... grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by rasazee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Banks no even open for here o. Na soldiers full everywhere like say na sambisa
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by blaise26abj(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

None of them deserves to be our president . And most definitely not Tinubu
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by skj1377(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
No
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by tonyshine01: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
😆

jericco1:
Maybe
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Brendaniel: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rgade:

Then you’re not relevant to this topic.
I don’t know what this your comment was meant to achieve.

I am relevant to the topic, all sampled answers will help his survey that is why even election polls make provision for undecided voters...
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Kendo93: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

ok grin

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Wildkat02: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Mugu. U neva start to cry.

See as u dey write long epistle because of one useless politician

More tears for u is loading after the election

Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria / Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89