Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria (13605 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Slickest(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Funny how ya'll insult the ladies for accepting gifts, for me its the fools that presents them. Many Nigerian ladies are smart and know what they want. Like op said, mose of these guys think with their dickkz, they just want to die for the kpekus so they'll do anything. The girls on the other hand see free gifts all for kpekus wey no dey read meter? They'll give it now.

In essence, what i am saying is the chunk on of the blame is on us guys that wants to impress a girl.

Ps: All girls want men that are miles above them level wise, how come you dullards go for girls without class? You see broke girl, u see opportunity. Lol

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by petrage(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Belle dey sweet me because when them dey do their own in the name of Valentine, Guy man get the UEFA Champions League as 'Date'....
Na PSG vs Bayern Munich be the Koko!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Shadysen: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I deflowered someone's wife on the day.

I met mine sealed. So no karma. No daughters too grin
for your mind you don escape right?
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by dazzlingd(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Poverty is the basis of all these.
Yahoo boys and hook up girls day.
In wealthy nations, a flower does it and just shows love. A girl may like not accept expensive gifts from you if she does not love you. But in Nigeria, na greedy girls full everywhere and low life sily guys trying to impress

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Anunakeeh: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Between Buhari and Nigerian girls , I no no who useless pass grin

Like for Buhari share for Nigerian girls

They are both Useless.
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Leoniine(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigerian men are really going through it. grin

Never a happy moment for y'all.

Olorun a wo yin san o.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Passionate888: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her
Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem.

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

Nice
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Useless valentine day
Rubbish only weak foolish men celebrate that shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by sageb: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

seriously
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Sunnybabe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

Just what u have been posting on my WhatsApp status since morning... gifting on valentine is not limited to man only ... I think it should be both gender... but those eve gender are just something else and now any guy that didn't gift them is stingy and didn't love them...

Ike gwuru

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Looking at the first set of comments and even the post further reinforces my stance that the ONLY reason behind this nonsensical and moronic way of alfa meil reasoning in Nigeria is POVERTY!

Frustrated modafvckers who are angry because they've no GFs as they're poor are clinging to alfa meilism. Take it from me, these men's greatest achievement is wailing alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil along the streets in Nigerian cities while dangling their smelly preek.

No sane man reasons like them. Most importantly, no well-to-do man thinks like they do.

No go hustle o, keep chanting alfa meil. Ikot Ekpene Andrew Tate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lols
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

grin 😁😁 grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Shirleybliss(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Valentine's is.vad this year. No joy in it at all. If you ask a lover for an outing, he'll give you excuses of no fuel. To make transfer, no network..

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by lokotamak35: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
misskemi78: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
ArewaTech1:

I agree, if she's not wife or wife to be, she doesn't deserve a single penny from you.

Until she becomes your wife legally, she doesn't deserve a Single penny from you. Even wife to be can dump you after chopping your money and then japa with another dude. This is exactly why it's important she legally becomes your wife first before spending any Penny on her
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

I agree with you.

Valentines day isn't for material things
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
If e pain you, change genderπŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gerrard59:
Looking at the first set of comments and even the post further reinforces my stance that the ONLY reason behind this nonsensical and moronic way of alfa meil reasoning in Nigeria is POVERTY!

Frustrated modafvckers who are angry because they've no GFs as they're poor are clinging to alfa meilism. Take it from me, these men's greatest achievement is wailing alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil along the streets in Nigerian cities while dangling their smelly preek.

No sane man reasons like them. Most importantly, no well-to-do man thinks like they do.

Stop eet 🀣🀣🀣

This is too painful to read 🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Leoniine(f): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

Like, for realllllllllllllllllll.

Damn.

Everlastingly frustrated girlfriendless things and always angry at the world.

Mad at things they wished they had but cannot get.

I don know say na lamentations go full the thread when I open am, lmao. I nor even bother to read comments at all.

But even if they are broke, dem nor get game? They cannot choose to be positive and cheerful and see the bright sides of life? Must they share their misery with a company?

And, and, while I get that well-to-do men are attractive and are top-picks for women, a good attitude and being rounded, with or without money (all of which these ones obviously lack) can get them a woman. If only they are self-honest enough to analyse their behaviours...

But, oh, well...

Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Leoniine:

Like, for realllllllllllllllllll.

Damn.

Everlastingly frustrated girlfriendless things and always angry at the world.

Mad at things they wished they had but cannot get.

I don know say na lamentations go full they thread when I open am, lmao. I nor even bother to read comments at all.

But even if they are broke, dem nor get game? They cannot choose to be positive and cheerful and see the bright sides of life? Must they share their misery with a company?

And, and, while I get that well-to-do men are attractive and are top-picks for women, a good attitude and being rounded, with or without money (all of which these ones obviously lack) can get them a woman. If only they are self-honest enough to analyse their behaviours...

But, oh, well...

Nawa.

Actually, not only is it poverty of the pocket but also of the mind. Anyone who is educated and exposed would understand how men and women relate to each other. They should ask themselves how come married men don't create such posts? Don't they've friends who are married or in serious relationships? So, when you have misfits use their smelly fingers to type Nigerian girls are useless (the same applies to foolish women who say Nigerian men are useless), it tells you the thought process and level of exposure the person has.

Rather than wail online, they should use the time to learn new things and improve their net value. But nooooo! It's to scream alfa meil while inhaling generator fumes in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

Love all those things you mentioned. Chocolates, Biscuits, Flowers, gift items like figurines, music box, waterballs, lockets, cards etc.. I still have my cards from secondary school (given as parting gift and success cards during waec exams).

All the birthday cards I've ever received, still have them. Talking about poems, well I still have my letters from secondary school friends as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Leoniine(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gerrard59:
Actually, not only is it poverty of the pocket but also of the mind. Anyone who is educated and exposed would understand how men and women relate to each other. They should ask themselves how come married men don't create such posts? Don't they've friends who are married or in serious relationships? So, when you have misfits use their smelly fingers to type Nigerian girls are useless (the same applies to foolish women who say Nigerian men are useless), it tells you the thought process and level of exposure the person has.

Rather than wail online, they should use the time to learn new things and improve their net value. But nooooo! It's to scream alfa meil while inhaling generator fumes in Nigeria.

This is a Poco's kinda savagery level. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If I didn't know better, and checked your moniker again, I for say na she dey comment.

Abeg, nor use laughter wound my belly.

That line about exposure and thought process is EVERYTHING; gold πŸ‘Œ. As well as the highlighted one.

Won ma wa alright o.

God will hill them. Or not. πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Leoniine(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
faithfull18:
If e pain you, change genderπŸ˜†

No long story. πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria Valentine: The lady wears red and white dresses, the guy spend his savings. In return she opened her legs at best nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
While my sister was knocking off from work today, a certain Nigerian guy stopped her and gave her a heart shaped balloon written I love you, a flower, and a romantic gift set consisting of a mug, a clock, and a mini teddy bear.

She doesn't even know the guy or his name, but she was able to tell by his Nigerian accent that he was Nigerian.

What do you have to say about that? Is the guy a simp or what grin grin grin
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Everywhere don silent,
una don dey knack

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
hifocus:

Love all those things you mentioned. Chocolates, Biscuits, Flowers, gift items like figurines, music box, waterballs, lockets, cards etc.. I still have my cards from secondary school (given as parting gift and success cards during waec exams).

All the birthday cards I've ever received, still have them. Talking about poems, well I still have my letters from secondary school friends as well.

It's so obvious you just recently finished your sec sch last year or thereabouts, you sound like someone with 18-20. So young!

However, what gifts did you gave to those guys in return? Or you were only at the receiving end?
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
warizi:
You are very correct bro, why wasting money on what is not yours?

Emefiele has finally succeeded in resetting guys brains to factory reset grin
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's so obvious you just recently finished your sec sch last year or thereabouts, you sound like someone with 18-20. So young!

However, what gifts did you gave to those guys in return? Or you were only at the receiving end?

Finished secondary school more than 10 years ago. As to what I gave those guys in return... that's not your business. If you would notice, I didn't mention what I received specifically apart from the cards. Wasn't specific about the gender I received gifts from either. I see that the mindset you have blinds your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Smoothcom: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Between Buhari and Nigerian girls , I no no who useless pass grin

Like for Buhari share for Nigerian girls
Na true guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / β€œI Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.