Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React (68512 Views)

VIDEO: Asari Dokubo React To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Lyon / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React by basybasy: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=JAGS001 post=120932525][/quote]
I only pity those crying for Obi. If Tinubu loses, Atiku is d next, because Obi is not in the calculation and agenda. Open your eyes and allow Atiku wins, he will all your generations to himself and cronies in d name of privatization. They only focus to bring Tinubu down, they forget that the real disaster is Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React by basybasy: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Maberu:

pitobi will not smell third position
I only pity those crying for Obi. If Tinubu loses, Atiku is d next, because Obi is not in the calculation and agenda. Open your eyes and allow Atiku wins, he will sell all your generations to himself and cronies in d name of privatization. They only focus to bring Tinubu down, they forget that the real disaster is Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React by Greenfaces: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
Obi is loved by Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion.
hmm...... tou sure soo?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React by JAGS001(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2023
basybasy:

I only pity those crying for Obi. If Tinubu loses, Atiku is d next, because Obi is not in the calculation and agenda. Open your eyes and allow Atiku wins, he will all your generations to himself and cronies in d name of privatization. They only focus to bring Tinubu down, they forget that the real disaster is Atiku.
don't mind them
Logically if you look into the leadership in Nigeria since independence na Hausa fulani ruling Nigeria uptil today sometimes they allow other tribe to be there as figure head but will be sabotaging the president underground just like what Atiku did to Obasanjo during his tenure and what they did to Jonathan during his tenure.
Atiku is the worst presidential candidate but obi is even more better than Atiku even though he "obi" said they have the same ideoloy but Tinubu is the best choice for Nigeria right now even though he's not physically healthy but what we need in Nigeria at this point is not necessarily healthy president but someone that will make life easier for Nigerians without been tribalistic, religious and weak, when you go to Lagos you see plain example of governance for people where everyone's free to live.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React by condiz8: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh when Tinubu urchins deceive themselves that the drug baron thief will win this election

Was Iyabo ojo, Cubanna chief priest, Alex ekubi , frank Edward, myself at Peter Obi rally at TBS? The answer is No! But we will vote for Peter Obi on election day .

Who be we? Speak for yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.