Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Come and see Messiah!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come and see Messiah!!! (2456 Views)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
I will take you on a step by step journey to find Christ, the Messiah

1. The Great Anger with Israel for unceasing IDOLATRY aka the forbidden fruit

The destruction of the first temple
Conquest by the Chaldeans/Babylonians
The first Armageddon

2 Chronicles 36:14-19 KJV
Moreover all the chief of the priests, and the people, transgressed very much after all the abominations of the heathen; and polluted the house of the Lord which he had hallowed in Jerusalem. [15] And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: [16] But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy. [17]
Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand. [18] And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the house of the Lord, and the treasures of the king, and of his princes; all these he brought to Babylon. [19] And they burnt the house of God, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all the palaces thereof with fire, and destroyed all the goodly vessels thereof.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
2. The dispersal of Israel among the heathen

Leviticus 26:27-33 KJV
And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; [28] Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. [29] And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. [30] And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. [31] And I will make your cities waste, and bring
your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. [32] And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. [33] And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Ezekiel 28:25-26 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob. [26] And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed
judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Christ was among them in the dispersal, in the pit of hell
They put yokes upon the ancient; they worked Christ like a donkey too
Bullock unaccustomed to the yoke worked to nonsense

Isaiah 47:6 KJV
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Jeremiah 31:18-20 KJV
I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. [19] Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed,
yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. [20] Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.

Lamentations 5:9-10 KJV
We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. [10] Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
He was there with them too, in the pit, with Israel, labouring like a jackass, enduring indignity, splitting firewood, hewing stone and drawing water, beseeching the LORD, not to leave his soul in hell

Psalm 16:10 KJV
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Jeremiah 14:21 KJV
Do not abhor us, for thy name's sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory:

Lamentations 4:20 KJV
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
The LORD has found him

Psalm 89:20-24 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. [23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. [24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

Zephaniah 3:10 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Where did the LORD find him?
The same place he found him the first time, as usual, in the wilderness, among wild beasts, playing with lions and bears

Mark 1:13 KJV
And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

MrPresident1:
The number 40 represents a period of refinement, of trials, testing, and probation

Moses 40 days in Mount Sinai
Israel's 40years in the wilderness
Jonah warning Nineveh for 40days
Jesus' 40 day fast
Etc

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria holds the largest single concentration of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world and Christ is among them, suffering cash scarcity. Electricity scarcity, water scarcity, fuel scarcity, bantering and arguing Tinibu, Atiku, and Obi

As he is in the wilderness, we must look for him among wild beasts. Where in Nigeria is a wilderness and has plenty wild beasts?

That's where Satan came to tempt him

Matthew 4:8-11 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; [9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. [10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
We will see him being raised up from beggarhood and obscurity, and elevated to be among princes of his people

1 Samuel 2:8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
MrPresident1:
Nigeria holds the largest single concentration of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world and Christ is among them, suffering cash scarcity. Electricity scarcity, water scarcity, fuel scarcity, bantering and arguing Tinibu, Atiku, and Obi

As he is in the wilderness, we must look for him among wild beasts. Where in Nigeria is a wilderness and has plenty wild beasts?

That's where Satan came to tempt him

Matthew 4:8-11 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; [9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. [10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Where in Nigeria can be described as a wilderness where you have the most dangerous beasts like lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs etc?

If some people call Nigeria a zoo, which part of the zoo is a wilderness keeping the most ferocious wild beasts?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2023
David was in the wilderness tending and protecting sheep when he was called to the throne

1 Samuel 17:34-35 KJV
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: [35] And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.

As it was then, so shall it be now. The same thing that David was doing that time, the same place he was, is the same place the LORD has found him again, in the wilderness, tending sheep, feeding and watering them, and killing lions and lieons and bears and barefaced liars. Looking out for God's sheep and guiding them

Let us go and look for David in the wilderness, he is the LORD'S anointed

1 Samuel 16:11-13 KJV
And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither. [12]
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. [13] Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
There is no man or demon that can pluck the sheep of God from David's hand, it is not possible. His sheep know him, they hear his voice, an they follow him wherever he goes because they know that he will protect them from the lions, the lieons, the bears, and the barefaced liars, and the dogs.

What is written will stand forever. Any attempt to steal Gods sheep ends in digbolugism

John 10:25-30 KJV
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
1 Samuel 2:8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
I am just showing you that everything is about precedence, everything works by precedence in the bible

If David was found in the wilderness the first time, he will be found in the wilderness again this last time; keeping sheep, guiding, guarding and protecting them, taking them to the best pasture and feeding them with the best and freshest grass, and giving the the cleanest and freshest water to drink

1 Samuel 17:34-35 KJV
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: [35] And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Come and see Messiah!!!
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Matthew 21:9 KJV
And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Matthew 4:8 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Jesus himself will be the first evidence of the end of tibulations
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2023
John 10:27-30 KJV
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sheep, wild beasts, wilderness, Christ

Let us look for Messiah in Nigeria's wilderness, where there are the wildest beasts. You will find Messiah there, tending sheep, and slaying lions and bears and other feral beasts
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023

Let us look for Messiah in Nigeria's wilderness, where there are the wildest beasts. You will find Messiah there, tending sheep, and slaying lions and bears and other feral beasts with bare hands

When the Lion of Judah roars, the beasts scamper and scurry away for safety grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

Let us look for Messiah in Nigeria's wilderness, where there are the wildest beasts. You will find Messiah there, tending sheep, and slaying lions and bears and other feral beasts with bare hands

When the Lion of Judah roars, the beasts scamper and scurry away for safety grin grin

Lion of JUDAH. Where is judah? Keep worshipping Israelite god Bwahahahah
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 6:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Lion of JUDAH. Where is judah? Keep worshipping Israelite god Bwahahahah

You are a fool, Bwahahahaha!

Let me show you where Judah is, bwahahaha, fool!

Lamentations 1:3 KJV
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

See where Judah is, and what she has become, Bwahahaha, fool!

Ezekiel 25:8 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;

See Judah's future fool, bwahahaha! As Judah was a curse, so will they become a blessing too bwahahaha, fool! God will save Judah, God will redeem Judah, bwahahaha, fool! Judah will be strong, and the LORD will give him the gates and necks of his enemies, bwahahaha, fool!

Zechariah 8:13 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

This is what Judah will do to all her oppressors, bwahahaha, fooool!

Psalm 149:6-9 KJV
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; [7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; [8] To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; [9] To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

See where Judah will arise from bwahahaha! fooooool!

From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

fool!
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are a fool, Bwahahahaha!

Let me show you where Judah is, bwahahaha, fool!

Lamentations 1:3 KJV
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

See where Judah is, and what she has become, Bwahahaha, fool!

Ezekiel 25:8 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;

See Judah's future fool, bwahahaha! As Judah was a curse, so will they become a blessing too bwahahaha, fool! God will save Judah, God will redeem Judah, bwahahaha, fool! Judah will be strong, and the LORD will give him the gates and necks of his enemies, bwahahaha, fool!

Zechariah 8:13 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

This is what Judah will do to all her oppressors, bwahahaha, fooool!

Psalm 149:6-9 KJV
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; [7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; [8] To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; [9] To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

See where Judah will arise from bwahahaha! fooooool!

fool!

You are an illiterate and a worthless thing.

See the idiot quoting Tanakh that belongs to JUDAHISM.

Jewish slave!

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are an illiterate.

See the idiot quoting Tanakh that belongs to Judaism.

Jewish slave!

fool. you are answerable grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

fool. you are answerable grin grin

Jewish slave, keep worshipping yahweh the lion of judah bwahahahaha
Illiterate quoting torah that belongs to JUDAHISM

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Jewish slave, keep worshipping yahweh the lion of judah bwahahahaha
Illiterate quoting torah that belongs to JUDAHISM

fool bwahahahaha
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

fool bwahahahaha

Are you now empty? grin

Jewish slave, keep quoting Tanakh that belongs to JUDAHISM and worship your Lion of Judah bwahahahah
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Are you now empty? grin

Jewish slave, keep quoting torah that belongs to JUDAHISM and worship your lion of Judah bwahahahah

upside down world where the freeborns are slaves and the slaves think themselves free grin

We will reset it very hard grin grin

fool
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

upside down world where the freeborns are slaves and the slaves think themselves free grin

We will reset it very hard grin grin

fool

Free world but some people have been indoctrinated and brainwashed from birth to be jewish slave and worship “Lion of Judah”. grin grin

Jewish slave!

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Free world but some people have been indoctrinated and brainwashed from birth to be jewish slave and worship “Lion of Judah”. grin grin

Jewish slave!

fool
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

fool
Jewish Slave keep worshipping “Lion of Judah” bwahahahah
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Jewish Slave keep worshipping “Lion of Judah” bwahahahah

Was this meant to be an insult? Lol. You are mentally weak. Is the whole of American not a Jewish slave?

The Lion of Judah is coming to kill you if you do not repent of unrighteousness
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

Was this meant to be an insult? Lol. You are mentally weak. Is the whole of American not a Jewish slave?

The Lion of Judah is coming to kill you if you do not repent of unrighteousness

It’s a fact that you are a jewish slave, see how you hurriedly quoting tanakh like you are doing something meaningful.
You are mentally barren.
How many Americans are Christians now? It’s declining, it has been speculated that sooner or later Christianity will become an african religion.

My big D will kill you and your useless Lion of Judah that only exist in a forged and edited jewish books gotten from unknown sources if you don’t repent from your ignorance, yahweh worshipper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World's Oldest Profession / Can You Be A Scientist And Still Have Religious Faith? / What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.