Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) (55734 Views)

Rivers: More Pro-Wike Supporters Collapse Structure For Fubara / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by jojo1415: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2023
My OBI is coming
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Melezenawii:
Governor Nyesom Wike’s foot-soldiers are getting ready for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s rally in Port Harcourt tomorrow.

Watch this video, the structure you guys are relying on will fail Watch what happened in Rivers market yesterday through this link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmyJWlfszfo

https://fb.watch/iI3XD8kBHN/

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 4:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Reinaldo:

Ameen

Rivers is fully Obidient. Tinubu is wasting his time.

Not your time at least.

Anybody is free to go anywhere.

Obi was in Lagos recently, nobody adjudged it a waste of time, or are you jittery?

#Emilokan2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:54am On Feb 15, 2023
placeofallure:

Not your time at least.

Anybody is free to go anywhere.

Obi was in Lagos recently, nobody adjudged it a waste of time, or are you jittery?

#Emilokan2023
Rivers market yesterday you guys will understand mass structure and political structure in few days Watch Rivers State market women, Obi did not visit them 😀 watch

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by fredylee: 4:57am On Feb 15, 2023
May your children become carbon copies of the candidate you vote for on the 25th of February.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by ogundeleai(m): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Kikikikikiki. L laugh Una on uroboh language. Abeg the south and east no go give APC even 5% votes, if them like, share money. We hate bad government pass Satan. Forget whatever crowd pics u see.
This is an example of a toddler that pick his mom phone to write nonsense... O-ya, Go and drop your mom phone kiakia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2023
They like making noise
I thought your principal Wike will learn some lessons from the raise and fall of Ameachi..
Rivers is not Lagos that the people are controlled by drug barons..
Ameachi tried it he failed completely
Why do you think Wike lacks the balls to support Tinubu openly?
Even GEJ lacks the balls to openly declare for Tinubu
Because he knows the moment he does that he will be dead and forgotten politically.
South South and South East have always voted in blocks because they share lots of similarities especially on the bases of history, closeness, religion, language and culture...

Oh, you think South South has forgotten so soon how Tinubu and Atiku helped Buhari to disgrace GEJ out of office.
They didn't even allow the man do 2nd term.
You can't delete that history easily

Peter Obi might lose other regions but not SS and SE so relax.

Wike lacks the confidence are just a c*ward like Ameachi

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2023
post=120917693:

Rivers market yesterday you guys will understand mass structure and political structure in few days Watch Rivers State market women, Obi did not visit them 😀 watch

Mtcheew....Eko wo niyen wa ko wa? You think Tinubu visited me? He never did but I gathered a small army that will press the Broom Button on election day.

Everybody to his convictions please.

6 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Wike and Balablu are wasting their time, Rivers State is fully Obidient.

Maybe he's trying to compensate the bulaba for the old naira notes exchange ☺

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 5:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu is the master of the game.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:13am On Feb 15, 2023
God bless PDAPC
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by teemonk(m): 5:16am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=duro4chang post=120913913][/quote]
May ur grandfather be rolling in the grave because of ur stupidity and wasted generation that he has through u...
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by tinsel: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If you see Amaechi for there make I hang.

Meanwhile, Wike is on his way to infamy. Rivers people will transfer the hatred they had for Amaechi to Wike and love Amaechi back.

Rivers State is Obidient!
Obidient conspiracy theory as usual

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Wike is a bloody hypocrite
you don't want a northerner but want same faith ticket.

you're just bitter and nothing more
lol this is doing more harm to Tinubu than good if his urchins understands politics.
this will make more northerners queue behind Atiku because they now see it as a gang up.

yeroba Muslims are hypocrites
they expect every yoruba to vote Tinubu but expect Northerners to abandon Atiku for Tinubu.
bloody hypocrites
inasmuch as I'm Obidient, if Atiku wins this election so be it

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by leketon: 5:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If you see Amaechi for there make I hang.

Meanwhile, Wike is on his way to infamy. Rivers people will transfer the hatred they had for Amaechi to Wike and love Amaechi back.

Rivers State is Obidient!

Noted!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by tinsel: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2023
post=120917669:

Watch this video, the structure you guys are relying on will fail Watch what happened in Rivers market yesterday through this link below

What is in the video? Few igbo women gathered to sing Obi kerenke Obi. It means absolutely nothing young man. And how do we know it happened in Rivers? It looks like Ose Okwodu market, Onitsha

8 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Wike, supporters and his house helps have access to one vote each. They can't compell rivers people to vote a particular candidate. Rivers is fully obidient. No be me talk am, na the indigenes talk am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 5:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Winters23:

Asiwaju and paid uniformed crowd na 5 & 6

grin

Anyways nothing to worry about, Amechi with his war chest and political sagacity in 2015 and 2019 got less than 25% in Rivers for a whole Buhari.

It'll be most unwise to think the clown Wike who couldn't come out for Tinubu with his full chest can score more votes for APC than Amechi did.

Anyways Tinubu and his urchins at this point can grasp on anything, anything at all for small hope.

Pardon me for picking on your comment - you are not alone. This election has brought out the World Wide Wrestling Federation mentality out of Nigerians. Each person is shouting his claims of his candidate and shouting down others. Name calling is rife..

This was exactly how Nigeria did politics before independence. In 1958 so to speak. People called their candidates grandiose names and their opponents by mocking epithets. Almost none of the candidates had agendas that show the numbers behind or for their claims.

And this is Gen X, Z and Gen Y supporters o. Proving that the more things change, the more they remain the same. True and positive change is still far far away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by tinsel: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2023
fredylee:
May your children become carbon copies of the candidate you vote for on the 25th of February.
Amen. If God can be so Kind to me and any of my kids reach the level of my candidate,I will say God thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Winters23: 5:41am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=BreconHills post=120918085]

Pardon me for picking on your comment - you are not alone. This election has brought out the World Wide Wrestling Federation mentality out of Nigerians. Each person is shouting his claims of his candidate and shouting down others. Name calling is rife..

This was exactly how Nigeria did politics before independence. In 1958 so to speak. People called their candidates grandiose names and their opponents by mocking epithets. Almost none of the candidates had agendas that show the numbers behind or for their claims.

And this is Gen X, Z and Gen Y supporters o. Proving that the more things change, the more they remain the same. True and positive change is still far

You have corn in your pockets
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 5:45am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Winters23 post=120918111][/quote]

Nothing wrong with corn I love it. But if you cant see that this is not an intelligent campaign and the support is unquestioningly primordial - just like WWF then mate you have dust in your pocket.

I support BAT anyway but the level of politicking and the intelligence of most supporters across all parties is exceptionally low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Nuheights(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Melezenawii:

You maybe right, but Edo North may vote Tinubu....PDP is divided into three in Edo- Obaseki, Orbih, LP.... Orbih faction will work for Tinubu because of Wike

In South South

APC will win Rivers and Cross Rivers, not sure of Edo

Obviously you are not living in Edo. Edo is 95% Obidient. No controversy at all

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by ebufa: 5:55am On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:
This is interesting...who is gonna win the following states:

Delta (my guess PDP because of okowa)
Bayelsa (my guess PDP)
Edo (my guess Obi or PDP)
Cross (my guess Tinubu)
Akwa (my guess PDP)
?? Anybody with better info?

Mumu..............you must be high on mushin sewers!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Winters23: 5:56am On Feb 15, 2023
BreconHills:

Nothing wrong with corn I love it. But if you cant see that this is not an intelligent campaign and the support is unquestioningly primordial - just like WWF then mate you have dust in your pocket.

I support BAT anyway but the level of politicking and the intelligence of most supporters across all parties is exceptionally low.

Well, I must confess you're the first and only corn carrying urchin who have tried to sound intelligent. I mean although you tried, but you're still an urchin

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by heysquare(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2023
God bless PDAPC not a gaffee but a reality! If you don't know now you know!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=AdaojoTheUrchin post=120914106]Make Una chop Thiefnubuu lick Una lips o jare. Na our money. Owo WA ni.. grin[ Politicians no dey reason like your father. This is their pure business.]

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Winters23:

Well, I must confess you're the first and only corn carrying urchin who have tried to sound intelligent. I mean although you tried, but you're still an urchin

Hahaha urchin - if only NL was LinkedIn for a day.
Anonymity is such a leveller. Anyway it's all jolly good fun.

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:
This is interesting...who is gonna win the following states:

Delta (my guess PDP because of okowa)
Bayelsa (my guess PDP)
Edo (my guess Obi or PDP)
Cross (my guess Tinubu)
Akwa (my guess PDP)
?? Anybody with better info?

You are so IGNORANT! undecided

But @least, you admitted you re Guessing. smiley

In Delta State, PDP won't even see 10% votes because Okowa Failed Miserably in 8 years! sad

The Other States you mentioned, Their Governors (Whether PDP or APC) performed Averagely or Abysmally. embarassed
So,Pple here are Fed with PDAPC.

Our South-south Votes is for PETER OBI and him, Only! cool

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by nighthawk1: 6:05am On Feb 15, 2023
If truly the above pics are Wike's boys then all his rant and scheming was for his personal interest.

Its his choice and right though i wish majority of Rivers people will vote their conscience without any form of inducement or intimidation from state actors.

Rivers is positioning itself to be like AD of Lagos between 1999-2007
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
ebufa:

Mumu..............you must be high on mushin sewers!

Their Delusions is Strong!

Tinubu will win Rivers? sad
PDP will win Delta?

Like How, Really?

These Tinubu Guys are either being Clownish or Actual Ignoramuses! cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
tinsel:

What is in the video? Few igbo women gathered to sing Obi kerenke Obi. It means absolutely nothing young man. And how do we know it happened in Rivers? It looks like Ose Okwodu market, Onitsha
Can Tinubu supporters go to Rivers State market and canvas for Tinubu grin grin na stone una go collect grin grin continue fooling yourselves on social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmyJWlfszfo

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2023
APC is daydreaming and anyone can dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.