Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) (55735 Views)

Rivers: More Pro-Wike Supporters Collapse Structure For Fubara / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Interesting. Why would SS wanna 'pepper' an Ibo man?
do you reside in any South South state. especially Rivers state
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
daygee12:

U think it's easy to vote fake Saint Obi that wants to amass wealth for his family with the pretense of i no dey give shishi

Obi is already a millionaire in dollars before dreaming of becoming governor. His children are gainfully employed. Unlike one sheyi who milk Lagos treasures dry by collecting all the revenue gotten from advert.

Tinubu can never be Nigeria President
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Badgers: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If you see Amaechi for there make I hang.

Meanwhile, Wike is on his way to infamy. Rivers people will transfer the hatred they had for Amaechi to Wike and love Amaechi back.

Rivers State is Obidient!

He will! Don't kill yourself
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Real PDAPC
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by daygee12: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Obi is already a millionaire in dollars before dreaming of becoming governor. His children are gainfully employed. Unlike one sheyi who milk Lagos treasures dry by collecting all the revenue gotten from advert.

Tinubu can never be Nigeria President

It's better u start Biafra or nothing now b4 election anything after election na soldier go carry u if we hear pim

1 Like

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
do you reside in any South South state. especially Rivers state

No.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

No.
how I wish you reside in Port Harcourt, you won't ask me ds questions.
ikwerees are very tribalistic beings... kai.. the whole of South South, na dem hate ibo man pass.. I don't just know dia reasons. but the hatred is very glaring and bold
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
how I wish you reside in Port Harcourt, you won't ask me ds questions.ikwerees are very tribalistic beings... kai.. the whole of South South, na dem hate ibo man pass.. I don't just know dia reasons. but the hatred is very glaring and bold

Are you sure? Because Ibos themselves say na Yoruba hate dem pass?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Are you sure? Because Ibos themselves say na Yoruba hate dem pass?
Bro I don't say in Lagos... I reside in Port Harcourt.. I'm telling you from first hand experience... they bear ibo names and igbo culture... but will bluntly tell u, that they aren't Ibos...
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Bro I don't say in Lagos... I reside in Port Harcourt.. I'm telling you from first hand experience... they bear ibo names and igbo culture... but will bluntly tell u, that they aren't Ibos...

Saying they are not Ibo does not mean they hate Ibos. Or am I wrong? Is there something I am not getting?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Is there a scenario where Obi clears EVERY single SS and SE state? And then picks up maybe Benue and or Plateau and or Taraba? And then does reasonably well (=>25%) in SW? And put up some 10% performance in the core North?

If this happens, Obi does not need a re-run to win outrightly.

Not possible. If so, the combination of him and Atiku in 2019 should have done so, yet such did not happen. Tinubu knows, just like Buhari knew, that he cannot win states in both regions. But he can get the minimum requirement. I am willing to bet he gets that in at least nine states. His chances are high in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi. Atiku and Obi would have to share the spoils as any who wins them would have a pyrrhic victory. Tinubu gets his 25%, that is all. What PO supporters should wish is not aiming to win both regions outrightly, but Tinubu not to get 25%. The fewer the states he (Tinubu) gets 25% from, the better for PO.

Mind you, Obi needs more states to garner 25% from than Tinubu. Atiku will even get that needed 25% more than Obi. The minimum is 25% across 24 states. Could you mention those states Obi can get 25% from?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Saying they are not Ibo does not mean they hate Ibos. Or am I wrong? Is there something I am not getting?
dissociating themselves from Ibos is just secondary..
where did you think "our oyel" slogan originated from??
pipu who will boldly tell you that you are not wanted in their land. that they don't like you... one told me, that he prefers an hausa man, to an ibo man.. any ibo dominated area in Rivers state, is left I riuns and neglect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

dissociating themselves from Ibos is just secondary..
where did you think "our oyel" slogan originated from??
pipu who will boldly tell you that you are not wanted in their land. that they don't like you... one told me, that he prefers an hausa man, to an ibo man.. any ibo dominated area in Rivers state, is left I riuns and neglect...

Okay, I didn't know that. You may be right. But, let me ask you a question: If they vote Obi massively will you agree that your conclusion is wrong?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Okay, I didn't know that. You may be right. But, let me ask you a question: If they vote Obi massively will you agree that your conclusion is wrong?
politics is a game of interest... politics binds both North, South, East, West... that's the power of politics... aside politics and football, this country isn't united...
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Badgers:

He will! Don't kill yourself

Hello! How far? I still dey wait for pictures of Amaechi at APC Rivers rally o. Abi the rally never start?💁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Interesting. In a few hours we will find out if you will hang or not. I hope Amaechi doesn't show because I don't want you to hang because of politics.

How far? You don see Amaechi🤔?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Not possible. If so, the combination of him and Atiku in 2019 should have done so, yet such did not happen. Tinubu knows, just like Buhari knew, that he cannot win states in both regions. But he can get the minimum requirement. I am willing to bet he gets that in at least nine states. His chances are high in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi. Atiku and Obi would have to share the spoils as any who wins them would have a pyrrhic victory. Tinubu gets his 25%, that is all. What PO supporters should wish is not aiming to win both regions outrightly, but Tinubu not to get 25%. The fewer the states he (Tinubu) gets 25% from, the better for PO.

Mind you, Obi needs more states to garner 25% from than Tinubu. Atiku will even get that needed 25% more than Obi. The minimum is 25% across 24 states. Could you mention those states Obi can get 25% from?

You are so far away from reality.

Have you seen ANAP latest poll that gave Tinubu just 3% in the whole of Southeast?

You think it’s a joke, right?

That’s how you guys were wagging your tails that with Wike’s support for Tinubu, Rivers is in the bag for Tinubu but I’m sure the Port Harcourt rally has given you a reality check.

Tinubu will not get 5% of votes cast in any Southeast state. Go and write this down.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:
How far? You don see Amaechi🤔?

I haven't seen the pics. So, you don't have to hang yourself then since Amechi no show. Good for you.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

politics is a game of interest... politics binds both North, South, East, West... that's the power of politics... aside politics and football, this country isn't united...

Powerful point there. I wonder how, if true, we can resolve our disunity issues. Balkanization or some form of resensitization?
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I haven't seen the pics. So, you don't have to hang yourself then since Amechi no show. Good for you.
😎😎😎

I live to die another day then😎.

You guys don’t understand the reality on ground sha.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Powerful point there. I wonder how, if true, we can resolve our disunity issues. Balkanization or some form of resensitization?
this country has never been disunited, until Buhari took over...
This country can never be one... laiye....
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:
😎😎😎I live to die another day then😎.
You guys don’t understand the reality on ground sha.

Tell me more about the reality on ground. Based on your know-how what percentage do you think each of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku will get in Rivers state. Just estimates, I don't care if you're off by a few percentages points here and there when the results roll in. But, I really want to know what your assessment is.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
this country has never been disunited, until Buhari took over...This country can never be one... laiye....

The emboldened is a very HUGE claim. Remember BEFORE BUHARI we had:

1. Defeat of GEJ
2. Annulment of June 12.
3. Death of Abiola
4. Civil War.

So, you are CLEARLY wrong even though I think Buhari should have done more to attempt to quell some of the disunity.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

The emboldened is a very HUGE claim. Remember BEFORE BUHARI we had:

1. Defeat of GEJ
2. Annulment of June 12.
3. Death of Abiola
4. Civil War.

So, you are CLEARLY wrong even though I think Buhari should have done more to attempt to quell some of the disunity.
a unifier who called his electorates *dot in a circle,* 5 percentres..only...
but you currently know that the yorubas has suddenly forgotten the role, the Fulani's played in Anulment, death of Abiola and wife, murder of dele giwa, fela ghani fayemi... etc...
uptil today. an hausa will threaten an ibo man with civil war experience...

some one who has been careless, with his use of words??..
Pls tell me during GEJ regime was this country this divided??..

Even Buhari a whole GCFR once threatened the Ibos with his civil war experience.. my bro how I wish we could discuss physically... I have a 101 reasons to dislike Buhari.. he is a demon
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
That s Nigeria politicians for you
No truth
No principles.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Tell me more about the reality on ground. Based on your know-how what percentage do you think each of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku will get in Rivers state. Just estimates, I don't care if you're off by a few percentages points here and there when the results roll in. But, I really want to know what your assessment is.

I don’t know about Tinubu and Atiku but Obi will most likely do 80% in Rivers.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:
I don’t know about Tinubu and Atiku but Obi will most likely do 80% in Rivers.

80%?! That's very large. I don't believe it. But, if you're right then obi is far more popular than I think and that means he might just win the presidency outright.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

a unifier who called his electorates *dot in a circle,* 5 percentres..only...
but you currently know that the yorubas has suddenly forgotten the role, the Fulani's played in Anulment, death of Abiola and wife, murder of dele giwa, fela ghani fayemi... etc...
uptil today. an hausa will threaten an ibo man with civil war experience... some one who has been careless, with his use of words??..Pls tell me during GEJ regime was this country this divided??..Even Buhari a whole GCFR once threatened the Ibos with his civil war experience.. my bro how I wish we could discuss physically... I have a 101 reasons to dislike Buhari.. he is a demon

I agree with your general submissions. But you have to agree that nothing says DISUNITY more than a CIVIL WAR. However, bad Buhari's administration is, we are not EVEN close to CIVIL WAR levels of DISUNITY.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

80%?! That's very large. I don't believe it. But, if you're right then obi is far more popular than I think and that means he might just win the presidency outright.

Igbos don’t invest in unviable venture.

If we knew Peter Obi doesn’t stand a chance, we would have been the first to tell him to go and rest.

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, we ignored him and voted Obasanjo because we knew he didn’t stand a chance.

When Orji Uzor Kalu contested in 2007, we ignored him and voted for Yaradua because we knew he didn’t stand a chance.

We are supporting Obi now because we see that there’s a pathway for him to victory.

Don’t let Tinubu noisemakers deceive you.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by YungMillionaire: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Igbos don’t invest in unviable venture.

If we knew Peter Obi doesn’t stand a chance, we would have been the first to tell him to go and rest.

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, we ignored him and voted Obasanjo because we knew he didn’t stand a chance.

When Orji Uzor Kalu contested in 2007, we ignored him and voted for Yaradua because we knew he didn’t stand a chance.

We are supporting Obi now because we see that there’s a pathway for him to victory.

Don’t let Tinubu noisemakers deceive you.

Wow, fascinating! If that is the case, Obi's victory will be one of the biggest political upsets in world history. Yes, I said WORLD. Bigger even than Donald Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton. This is why it is difficult for me to believe. The goodnews is that we have less than 2 weeks to wait and see. Everything should become clear Saturday 25th. Whatever happens on that day, we Nigerians MUST find a way to heal our wounds and come together to help the new President to succeed.

Good luck to all the candidates and their teeming supporters.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Wow, fascinating! If that is the case, Obi's victory will be one of the biggest political upsets in world history. Yes, I said WORLD. Bigger even than Donald Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton. This is why it is difficult for me to believe. The goodnews is that we have less than 2 weeks to wait and see. Everything should become clear Saturday 25th. Whatever happens on that day, we Nigerians MUST find a way to heal our wounds and come together to help the new President to succeed.

Good luck to all the candidates and their teeming supporters.

Good luck to Nigeria, most especially.
Re: Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I agree with your general submissions. But you have to agree that nothing says DISUNITY more than a CIVIL WAR. However, bad Buhari's administration is, we are not EVEN close to CIVIL WAR levels of DISUNITY.
no... pipu who were present during the Civil War.. said it has gotten to the that point and even more than that...
I wasn't there... and Bu Harry, being an effantory commander during the war, recent utterances .and played a vital part... brings back those pains...
Equally... an APC lap dog by name FFK said what Buhari told him before their ACN&CPC meger is a big blow to national democracy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.