Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? (1382 Views)

How I Did Somtin Foolish / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / My Boyfriend Likes Medium Sized Bossom N Wants Me 2 Do Somtin 2 Make Mine Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2011
There's one lady in my area who we like each oda as a friend.Actually,she is graduate but open a mini mart vry close to my house wen she cudnt find a job.I use to buy evrtin needed der cos she's a nice person&at times i stoped@ her shop&we discus a lot abt life generally&she didnt hide somtin 4 me including her fail relationshp,i also tel her abt my nice fiancee cos she's young lady too&matured.She cul me,somtim @late night if she did'n see me passing in a day or even sent her girl to check me at home.She 1day told me dat my presnt make her hapi.Yestede i stoped@her shop&i was lookng 4 my phone,not kno i 4got it in d car,i jst asked her 2 hep flash it,intead she asked me 2 dial it mysef but i was socked cos she used(my love)to store my numba.Pls NL,is dis normal or what cos i'm confuse. y phone,not kno i 4got it in d car,i jst asked her 2 hep flash it,intead she asked me 2 dial it mysef but i was socked cos she used(my love)to store my numba.Pls NL,is dis normal or what cos i'm confuse.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by mashnino(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2011
D sage:

There's one lady in my area who we like each oda as a friend.Actually,she is graduate but open a mini mart vry close to my house wen she cudnt find a job.I use to buy evrtin needed der cos she's a nice person&at times i stoped@ her shop&we discus a lot abt life generally&she didnt hide somtin 4 me including her fail relationshp,i also tel her abt my nice fiancee cos she's young lady too&matured.She cul me,somtim @late night if she did'n see me passing in a day or even sent her girl to check me at home.She 1day told me dat my presnt make her hapi.Yestede i stoped@her shop&i was lookng 4 my phone,not kno i 4got it in d car,i jst asked her 2 hep flash it,intead she asked me 2 dial it mysef but i was socked cos she used(my love)to store my numba.Pls NL,is dis normal or what cos i'm confuse. y phone,not kno i 4got it in d car,i jst asked her 2 hep flash it,intead she asked me 2 dial it mysef but i was socked cos she used(my love)to store my numba.Pls NL,is dis normal or what cos i'm confuse.

who even knows wat u re typin, NEXT!!!!!
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2011
MY BROTHER IF SHE USED MY LOVE TO STORE YOUR NUMBER ITS MIGHT NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO THAT EXTEND YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT, SOMELADY DO THAT WHEN THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE SUCH A NICE AND CARING TYPE WHY SOME WAS TRYING TO COME IN THROUGHT BACK DOOR WITH STYLE, MY ADVICE IS THAT AVOID EATING ANYTHING SHE COOK OR GIFT AVOID TAKING UR PHOTO BECAUSE IF SHE MEAN IT SHE MIGHT GO TO ANY LENGHT TO TAKE YOU, WITH THIS REDUCE YOUR VISIT WITH STYLE,

MY BROTHER NO EAT EFO OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2011
@webcam,tanxs so much 4 ur comment&advise.jst wnt kno weda it norma/not b4 i react.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2011
@Poster she is Interested, So play ur game or avoid her, Maybe ask Her Why she did that.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Osamabinladin: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2011
Mumu! U b complete mugu. Person dey carry t*t* give u na f**k u dey ask nlnders how u go unplug d rhythm. Chicks wey hawks dey wan hunt desperately, na in u dey ask au u go chop am, aboki!
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2011
@Osama bin ladin will all know that osamabinladin has nothing to offer the world than killing and stealing, @poster don't mind osama he is already sostain injury in the last gun short by usa, shey naa every toto you dey Bleep?@poster don't play any game there because this kind of girl you are talking about might go extral lenth to take you, consider your family and fiance, may god help us
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Osamabinladin: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
Even God confirmed in the bible dt he is bitter dt he created man. Nothing dey happen, d chick na free gift of nature, so consoligbadun b4 she wake up ooooo.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by whizcode: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
webcam:

@Osama bin ladin will all know that osamabinladin has nothing to offer the world than killing and stealing, @poster don't mind osama he is already sostain injury in the last gun short by usa, shey naa every toto you dey bleep?@poster don't play any game there because this kind of girl you are talking about might go extral lenth to take you, consider your family and fiance, may god help us
osama u can never meet nice people
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
look @ osama ole he is using bible to do bad stuff, may god forgive you
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Osamabinladin: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
End of matter. Gbam!
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by callme2: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
oga

i don't think there is any harm for her storing your number as "MY LOVE"

i think she has a genuine love for you, nothing is attached
but it might also lead to a relationship
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
Dont mind osama,d guy need som1 to persuade him.@dose dat says she's free bleep e.t.c,i dnt tink so cos she tod me,she wont allow eny man to use her again dat next man in her life must b d 1 she wud married.I wud ve toast her mysef b4 now but she wnt marry to next person wch i cant do&my fiancee too,hmmm d girl fit kill anybody who wnt snatch her BF,so she didnt giv me a space at all to do such a tin,she too ar in hurry 2 get married but i alway worried abt her mother attitude toward her elder sister's husband wch she alway infom me abt.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
kai @ call me this an is already engage, which kind relationship be that?
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Tosinville(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by callme2: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
@d sage

so what is your intention now?
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
@call me,4 d 1st time in 2yrs,i had an intention now to date dis one despite her intention to hook down next available man cos i lov her beauty,kindness&maturity.As 4 my fiancee,i wi kno how 2 play my game,not dat i dnt love her but her moda behaviour&her fada proudness&rigidity to der inlaws giv me more concern cos dey wi do me d same wen i eventually marry her &dats why i tink i shud ve alternativ now b4 i ioose dis lady to oda guys.pple, Hop noting bad abt it?w b4 i ioose dis lady to oda guys.pple, Hop noting bad abt it?
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2011
@poster thank GOd that you have decide on what to do but think deeply about it, a lady might pretend to hook to you after she get what she want she will settle down in you, i have this question for you, what is this girl family is worse than ur presend fiance?
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
@webcam,u ar vry right but i tink if her family is worst dan dat of my 1st girl,den i wi drop her&stick wit my girl or find anoda girl.Bros,imaging a parent who asked der daughter 2 packed 4m her husband house jst because her husband refuse to subjected himsef to dem,i'm talkng abt my fiancee parent.Though,i cant tonerate such tin 4m dem if i marry her but at d same time dey nid 2 b respected&i'm not bold enough to witsnd such a presure/intimidation. @webcam,u ar vry right but i tink if her family is worst dan dat of my 1st girl,den i wi drop her&stick wit my girl or find anoda girl.Bros,imaging a parent who asked der daughter 2 packed 4m her husband house jst because her husband refuse to subjected himsef to dem,i'm talkng abt my fiancee parent.Though,i cant tonerate such tin 4m dem if i marry her but at d same time dey nid 2 b respected&i'm not bold enough to witsnd such a presure/intimidation.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2011
]@webcam,u ar vry right but i tink if her family is worst dan dat of my 1st girl,den i wi drop her&stick wit my girl or find anoda girl,, what if your first girl already marrie by then?what if you find worse girl than your first n second girl?

Bros,imaging a parent who asked der daughter 2 packed 4m her husband house jst because her husband refuse to subjected himsef to dem,, if you marrie you girl will you allow there parent to rule your house?

at d same time dey nid 2 b respected&i'm not bold enough to witsnd such a presure/intimidation,, yes they need to be respected but if you don't allow them to rule your house does it mean you disrespect them?if you are not bold enought to withstand such pressure/intimidaton to me its mean you are not mature to marrie,

remember your present girl is the devil you know?

@poster marrie is not where you will relax is where you just resume for another long time semester in school
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by Dsage1: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
@webcam,i rly appreciate ur concerned abt d issue dat affectng my life,i wi try to stay wit my fiancee now&stop tinkng of anoda girl.its jst dat ur respond open my eye, cos i realise its quite bad to end d 2yrs relationshp without conrete reason but wi try to discus wit her wat i wont tonerated 4m her family wen we married.I kno she didnt like der behavour cos she use to pray 4 me dat i get new job in Abuja/PH so dat we wud b far 4m her parent wen we married.Once again bros,tanxs&God bless.
Re: Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? by webcam(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
you welcome

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapped Woman As She Slept At House In Livingston / How Do I Trust Again / Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.