Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. (18563 Views)

Who Can Help Tag Mod To Push This Important Thread To Fp? / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / This Boy Figured Out, I Can't Cook Or Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone. Those who know me and have followed my threads will know the sort of information I dish out. For over 10 years I have been researching the meaning of life, the truth about the hidden history of humanity as well as other occultic subjects. I have shared lots of valuable info on this account and on my OurTruth account and I am happy that I have opened the mind of a lot of people to the truth.

This thread will contain a summary of every possible question I have ever asked and the answers to them that my research has led to me to. I will also entertain questions from you guys and I will try to provide answers to them.

So join me as I continue my quest to share the truth with all of humanity.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by livenija: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Da fuk we care

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by alpharoyalty: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Waiting patiently
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by obinna58(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Unloading trash superstitious fantasy

8 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why do I even share this knowledge with you guys?

Those who have seen some of my threads will be aware of the time and effort I put into them,. One might ask why I even devote so much time into sharing info with strangers for no rewards at all. Left to me, i'd rather keep the information to myself. The truth is that I am compelled to share this info by a force that I can not resist. It pushes me to abandon everything else and just focus my attention on presenting this info as clearly as I can and I am always plagued by a profound unrest and un-ebbing unsatisfaction until I am done.

The way I see it, I am like a vessel for this info to get across and I MUST get it across. I have no choice.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by alpharoyalty: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
OurTruth24:

Those who have seen some of my threads will be aware of time and effort I put into them,. One might ask why I even devote so much time into sharing info with strangers for no rewards at all. Left to me, i'd rather keep the information to myself. The truth is that I am compelled to share this info by a force that I can not resist. It pushes me to abandon everything else and just focus my attention on presenting this info as clearly as I can and I am always plagued by a profound unrest and un-ebbing unsatisfaction until I am done.

The way I see it, I am like a vessel for this info to get across and I MUST get it across. I have no choice.

Consider me an ardent follower

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by MasterShifu010(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tuned in
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
What is the meaning of life?

I have noticed that a lot of people that try to answer this question usually have a very self-centered understanding of reality and a very short sighted view of history. Answers like "The meaning of life is happiness" or "The meaning of life is to make the world a better place" are in my opinion very superficial and honestly naive. First of all, no one can attain happiness. If happiness is your goal, then be prepared to be disappointed.

The bible is an interesting book. It is interesting because it contains a lot of truth that's been deliberately mixed with bullshit. The reason for this is because in dark occultic circles, it is a crime to keep the truth hidden from humanity. No one has a monopoly over the truth. There are serious consequences when you completely keep the public in the dark. So the only way to circumvent this, is to hide the truth in plain sight.

The bible says something interesting. "God creates good and evil and allows both to thrive" This statement confuses a lot of pastors and christians and you can tell why. But within this statement lies the answer to the question above.

The meaning of life is for life to exist and evolve. The universe is like a well designed software and its purpose is the grow, expand and evolve. Notice I use the word, "designed". The mathematical laws of the universe are so precise that it is impossible for it to have happened by chance. There is a designer for sure, however I do not know the nature of this designer. Aliens in higher dimensions who have attained the highest level of spiritual awareness claim that this designer is without form, but only exists as a universal creative force.

There will always be a balance of good and bad in the world. The goal of the designer or designers is to witness this evolution of life. The interaction of these good and bad elements in the universe, is what potentiates the evolution of life. There is a template to this design and if you have a keen eye and an observant mind, you will see it.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Ekejoestar(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
What happens when we die?

I will answer this question in a series of posts so I don't type a very long post.

To answer this question, it is important to differentiate between what happens when an earth dwelling soul inhabiting the human form dies, and when a non-earth dwelling soul not inhabiting a human form dies. Notice I am using the word soul. This is what every conscious being in the universe is. WE ARE SOULS.

I will try to explain this carefully, because I have noticed that this particular subject confuses a lot of people.

A soul exists within a body. It could be a human body or the body of an alien in a planet millions of light years away. When that body dies, the soul leaves the body and returns to another body or to the source energy from whence it originally emerges from. Usually, it is only souls that have attained the highest form of spiritual awareness that can make this return to the source. Souls like the one called Jesus Christ and the other one called Buddah are examples of the souls that have made that return to the source. Again, it is funny how the bible twists the truth. The being called Jesus claimed to return to god and be one with god, yet the story is deliberately retold as if he was going to "heaven" to sit on some throne.

A soul can return to a body of a different being in a different solar system, or can return to the planet from which it previously resided. Every soul has that choice at the point of separation from its previous body.

Death is an illusion. A soul cannot die. It can only switch bodies. When a soul is disconnected from the dead body, it retains all its past memories and when it transfers to a new body, it still retains all of its memories. This is the natural evolution of souls. However, something happened many years ago on earth that altered the natural progression of souls on this planet.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
alpharoyalty:

Consider me an ardent follower

Good to know
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by placeofallure(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hmmmn! Akiika!

....the one called Jesus Christ.... That's disrespectful.

Continue with your fairytale.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
The information that I am about to share is one that I will never alter with my real identity. This subject will never become public and you will never hear of it in main stream media or even on social media. You'd have to scour the crevices of the internet to even find it. Any popular person that comes forward with this info will get suicided. The reason for this is because it serves the interest of beings that control this world and they give no shit about human life. The subject is even so delicate that friendly beings in other dimensions and planets, don't even want to involve themselves

Many years ago, the earth was conquered and dominated by a spiritually and technologically advanced species. These species are what you'd call evil. But I won't call them evil just the same way that I won't call a Lion evil for killing and eating a helpless antelope. These beings feed energetically on the pain and sufferings of humanity. On the astral plain, the energy they feed on is like a liquid that oozes out of humans when they are afraid, in pain, or suffering serious forms of emotional damage. Humans that share a "history" with these beings also feed off of this energy, even if they aren't aware of it. We call these humans sadists. This energy is known in occultic circles as LOOSH.

So when the earth was conquered and many of the technologically advanced residents of earth had either been captured or escaped, this race of 'evil' beings put a barrier around the earth, enclosing it in a sort of prison, one that prevents souls from escaping at the point of death. This barrier prevents any soul from leaving the earth, regardless of where it came from. Along with this barrier is a technology that memory-wipes every soul that dies on earth, and transfers that soul to a new earth-dwelling body at random, leaving the soul with no memory of its past lives.

However, there are few cases where this technology fails and we see it in those cases of kids remembering their past life in detail.

The reason for this soul trap is because in order to have control over the planet and to feed on loosh, these 'evil' beings need to keep humanity ignorant and controllable, and the only way to do that is to deny them of any knowledge of who they really are.

The only way to escape this soul prison is to attain a very high level of spiritual awareness. When you reach such level, you will immediately begin to remember your past lives, and when you die, you can escape this barrier and retain all your memories and choose where to reincarnate to. But 99% of humans never reach this level. The being called Jesus and a few others were able to.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
placeofallure:
Hmmmn! Akiika!

....the one called Jesus Christ.... That's disrespectful.

Continue with your fairytale.

It isn't disrespectful because I don't know the actual name of this being other than the name the occultic romans who edited the scriptures decided to call him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by placeofallure(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
OurTruth24:

It isn't disrespectful because I don't know the actual name of this being other than the name the occultic romans who edited the scriptures decided to call him.

I don't have problem with the name, I'm pained by the ONE; in Yoruba, it translates to "Eleyi" that's a mere person.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why isn't anything done to help save the souls on earth?

There are two reasons for this.

1. Every being in the universe has free will and is free to act as it wishes. Just the same way a Lion is free to hunt Zebras and humans are free to kill millions of chickens on a daily basis and lock them in poultries for consumption, the beings dominating the earth are free to trap souls here and feed off of them. It is up to the enslaved to free themselves.

2. There has been a lot of cases of astral projectors and other spiritually inclined humans interacting with beings in the astral plane and when they ask the humans where they are from and they say earth, the beings reply with "oh that prison planet" and then refuse to divulge further information.
The earth is a prison planet in the literal sense. Renegade souls from other planets are also sent here as punishment for their atrocities. Think of it as a massive dumpster that everyone knows about and don't do anything about because it serves as a place to dump their refuse when they need to.

This is funny because the hell described in the Bible and Koran is actually the earth that we live in. We are already in hell. The earth is where those who are bad get sent to suffer for all eternity; reincarnating endlessly and experiencing the same pain and suffering repeatedly, without knowledge of their previous incarnations.

An episode of Black Mirror named "White Bear" has this girl who enjoys killing children. She was caught and the best punishment chosen was for her to wake up in a house with no memory of herself, get chased, suffer a series of torture, and at the end get captured, zapped and made to re-live the process endlessly. Maybe the writer of that episode was dialed in or it was some form of hidden in plain sight shit. But it's the clearest depiction of what's going on on this planet.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Turquoiseee: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
It’s no joke when they say many are mad but a few are roaming on the streets.
I wish you the quickest recovery ❤️‍🩹

7 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
The Earth is a Danger Zone

Believe it or not, the earth is a Danger Zone. Many years ago it was common to have visitations by aliens and even interactions. Ancient texts, drawing and carvings are replete with spacecrafts and intelligent non-human life forms. But recently, it's not the case. The reason for this is that any soul that isn't spiritual strong, that makes the mistake of "dying" on earth will get trapped on earth for eternity.

Another reason why you don't see much alien interaction on earth recently is because the earth is currently very low vibrationally. I'll go into the subject of vibrations later. But what you must know is that the earth is currently vibrating at a very low frequency and a lot of high vibrational beings can't even survive here.
There is so much evil on earth and the more the evil the lower the vibration. And the lower the vibration, the more conducive it is for evil beings in control of the earth to exist and thrive because it is very similar to their natural vibration.

The solution to the whole soul trap-prison planet thing is for the humans on earth to deliberately lift its vibration. This will make the beings controlling the earth to flee along with their soul trap technology, because they can't survive in high vibrational environments. But this has to be a collective effort on the part of humans..

However, it's is very unlikely that this happens. Humans are becoming more superficial, less spiritual, more ignorant, more sinful, and more obsessed with stupid things and with themselves. We are becoming more and more like the evil beings that control us, hence giving them more power and food.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Perfectman91: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Continue please

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by ITbomb(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
I will very much like to know where weed can help because I feel it has the potential to increase the vibration of the human soul to attain spiritual awareness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
ITbomb:
I will very much like to know where weed can help because I feel it has the potential to increase the vibration of the human soul to attain spiritual awareness

Weed in the right environment and around the right people can definitely increase one's vibration, even to the point of healing the physical body.

It's actually interesting when you consider the fact that alcohol does the opposite. Alcohol decreases your vibration and makes you more likely to commit evil or be used as a vessel to commit evil, yet alcohol is sold and advertised around the world, while weed is banned.

Humans are so ignorant sometimes it borders on stupidity.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by capetownboyz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice one ☝🏽
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by ITbomb(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
OurTruth24:

Weed in the right environment and around the right people can definitely increase one's vibration, even to the point of healing the physical body.

It's actually interesting when you consider the fact that alcohol does the opposite. Alcohol decreases your vibration and makes you more likely to commit evil or be used as a vessel to commit evil, yet alcohol is sold and advertised around the world, while weed is banned.

Humans are so ignorant sometimes it bothers on stupidity.
True

3 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
What religion is the right one?

There is no right religion. They were all initially set up as ways to reach the truth and attain spiritual awareness. At the core of every religion are principles that will improve your spiritual awareness and thereby increase your vibration.

For instance, Christianity and Islam advices their believers to fast. Fasting is a way to increase your vibration. In fact, it's one of the fastest was to do so. And by fasting I don't mean starving yourself and still watching TV, engaging in chit chats and partaking in your normal everyday activities like many Christians do, or waking up early in the morning to eat a three sqaure meal at once and waiting for evening to reach so you eat again like many Muslims do.

What I mean by fasting is secluding yourself from everyone and meditating, while allowing no food or water to enter your mouth.
What this does is that it weakens the body and empowers the soul, hence increasing it's vibration. At this point, creating your reality becomes easy. You don't even need to say the words to get what you want, all you have to do is just think of it and want it. I'll go into this later.

Another thing religions have in common is eschewing sin. Sin lowers your vibration whether you believe it or not. Basically everything Jesus said not to do will reduce your vibration, while everything he tells you to do will increase your vibration. Same applies to a lot of injunctions in the Koran.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by jchioma: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
OurTruth24:

Those who have seen some of my threads will be aware of time and effort I put into them,. One might ask why I even devote so much time into sharing info with strangers for no rewards at all. Left to me, i'd rather keep the information to myself. The truth is that I am compelled to share this info by a force that I can not resist. It pushes me to abandon everything else and just focus my attention on presenting this info as clearly as I can and I am always plagued by a profound unrest and un-ebbing unsatisfaction until I am done.

Following sir. I've been a silent fan and have enjoyed some of your works and research. Don't mind the distractions, follow your heart and soul; give all you can as you are compelled to, Others may gain a thing or two. May the truth set us free.

17 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Does music alter the vibration of a soul?

Music is powerful. When a human being is exposed to a type of music at a certain frequency, such sounds are able to alter his vibration. That's why the music you listen to is very important.

This is a litmus test to differentiate between vibration lifting music and vibration reducing music.

When you listen to a song, what do you think of? And how do you feel?

If you listen to a song and all you feel like doing is having sex, going out and spending money, feeling like clubbing, feeling so self absorbed etc, then I'm sorry to break it to you but that music is vibration reducing music.

If you listen to a song and it makes you feel bad, remember sad memories or relive pains suffered in the past, that's also vibrational reducing music disguised as "emotional" music..

Our black ancestors use to sing a certain brand of music that was so powerful, it could increase their vibrations to extremely high levels. We've lost a lot of that music, but recently a certain Nigerian musician who I don't know if he is a reincarnation of one of them or is being possessed by an ancestral spirit just released a vibrationally increasing sound named Yoga.

What makes the song even more powerful is that the video for the song was shot at a location in Senegal where thousands of slaves were killed when they tried to escape. He is literally channelling the spirit of our dead African ancestors and infusing this into an already spiritual song. Very few Nigerian songs are that spiritually powerful or predicated on such deep spiritual insight.

You might not know this, but rap music started as powerful "vibration increasing" songs sang in unity by blacks in America; these songs were so powerful and threatening for the powers that be that they had to infiltrate the music scene and transform that powerful brand of music into something else about women, gangs and money.

For advice on songs to listen to increase your vibration, lots of the worship gospel songs are vibration increasing. The musician GUC is operating at a very high spiritual level that just listening to his songs can catapult you to a high vibration that low vibration entities would stay clear at least until you are back to your normal vibration. If you don't like Christian songs, then try some classical music. Try Nuvole Bianche or Experience or Interstellar. If this doesn't interest you then put Yoga by Asake on repeat.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by youngreva(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
You’re doing well , keep going
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
jchioma:

Following sir. I've been a silent fan and have enjoyed some of your works and research. Don't mind the distractions, follow your heart and soul; give all you can as you are compelled to, Others may gain a thing or two. May the truth set us free.

Thanks for the encouragement.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by A001: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
So much to read.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by youngreva(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
I have a question, what of those (Christian’s) who say they see Jesus and God talk to them and other religions are fake cos they see Jesus , who are they really seeing?

And also why do I see angel numbers? Cos I see 22 everywhere, plate numbers , all social media. Comment and when I check the time. Is it demonic ??

What can u say about the third eye?

I’m also in search of the TRUTH and I’m open to learning more from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by A001: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Insightful. Well done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.