Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely (1060 Views)

Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely / Garba Shehu: PDP Is University Of Lies, Nigerians Don’t Want Them Back In 2023 / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
To show their treachery , they have soft pedalled ,however guys are working at the toll gate even at night .

They know how they will lose votes if they dont wait till after elections ..

Vote wisely ..i no wan talk too much ..greed will not make them back down.

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by Simeonjoe1: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mumu talk...
No be private investment be the toll?won't they recover their money? Or na only Nigeria roads toll dey?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by ipobarecriminals: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin

Immigrants wan dictate to lasgidis people grin

Pigs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Mumu talk...
No be private investment be the toll?won't they recover their money? Or na only Nigeria roads toll dey?

"Private sector" added 1 lane to a road that had 2 lanes and tolled it for life ...you need deliverance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by yarimo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
babytoun:
To show their treachery , they have soft pedalled ,however guys are working at the toll gate even at night .

don't vote for someone who has no regards to his religion. Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by socialmediaman: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
don't vote for someone who has no regards to his religion. Vote wisely

You mean, like someone who can barely pray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZUqZa0tVc
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Mumu talk...

So since 2020 ,why wait till after election to recover their money if they are sure the decision will be popular ?
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by PraizHim: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lagos shall be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by EKONGKING: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
You should come to other third world country and they will be still toll gates, are OBI people so dumb .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
EKONGKING:
You should come to other third world country and they will be still toll gates, are OBI people so dumb .

Yeye talk
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by Simeonjoe1: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2023
babytoun:

"Private sector" added 1 lane to a road that had 2 lanes and tolled it for life ...you need deliverance

Baba for get Mumu talk, why don't you add the one lane for free...

If the government decides to toll the national highway provided there's a guaranteed maintenance and superhighway linking all states in Nigeria, you know go like am?

Better choose your poison btw, bad roads, good well maintained roads with tolls or poorly constructed roads without tolls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Baba for get Mumu talk, why don't you add the one lane for free...

If the government decides to toll the national highway provided there's a guaranteed maintenance and superhighway linking all states in Nigeria, you know go like am?

Better choose your poison btw, bad roads, good well maintained roads with tolls or poorly constructed roads without tolls.

What is govt for ? The person that built the 2 lanes why did he not toll?

Na all the toll money buhari don invalidate so .
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by Simeonjoe1: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
babytoun:

What is govt for ? The person that built the 2 lanes why did he not toll?

Na all the toll money buhari don invalidate so .

What you're still saying is irrelevant, prior to 1999 our main highways where tolled, but obasanjo removes those tolls to please people like you, now what are the conditions of our highways?

American interstates ways where a FG funded project with private partnership in some areas built with relavant tolls for a while after which they would have recovered their money.

Currently the federal government is doing the same, the roads the likes of mtn, Dangote, Bua group would be tolled when fully constructed.

So like I said choose your poison. The FG budget less than 3 trillion naira a year for road construction less than enough to meet 5000km of road construction in a big country like Nigeria in needs of critical road infrastructure. To offset the needs you'll need the private sector to help out with appropriate regulations on how they will recoup the investment through tolls, tax credits or both..That my friend is the function of government, providing the dividends and regulatory frameworks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

What you're still saying is irrelevant, prior to 1999 our main highways where tolled, but obasanjo removes those tolls to please people like you, now what are the conditions of our highways?

American interstates ways where a FG funded project with private partnership in some areas built with relavant tolls for a while after which they would have recovered their money.

Currently the federal government is doing the same, the roads the likes of mtn, Dangote, Bua group would be tolled when fully constructed.

So like I said choose your poison. The FG budget less than 3 trillion naira a year for road construction less than enough to meet 5000km of road construction in a big country like Nigeria in needs of critical road infrastructure. To offset the needs you'll need the private sector to help out with appropriate regulations on how they will recoup the investment through tolls, tax credits or both..That my friend is the function of government, providing the dividends and regulatory frameworks

Oga pack well . Highway tolling is different from adding one lane to the only 2 lane outlet from lekki and tolling it for life .

That tollgate is the biggest political scam in lagos history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
The long epistle Sanwolu wrote to eti-osa voters was silent on this .
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
babytoun:

Is it your father's money that was used to build Lekki toll gate? You must be mad. No worry, someday your private business will become public property. Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin

Immigrants wan dictate to lasgidis people grin

Pigs

That is the real war. No one is stopping them to sit at home on Mondays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Is it your father's money that was used to build Lekki toll gate? You must be mad. No worry, someday your private business will become public property. Mumu.

Urchin . Because you either dont know your father or lack respect for the one you have you are abusing peoples father.

They used Taxpayers money to add one lane and later
asked the same taxpayers to be paying toll that goes to their personal pockets.
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
babytoun:

Urchin . Because you either dont know your father or lack respect for the one you have you are abusing peoples father.

They used Taxpayers money to add one lane and later
asked the same taxpayers to be paying toll that goes to their personal pockets.

It's not government investment. It is a private investment you cocklover. Or you no do economics for school? For the record I didn't insult your father. I simply asked if na your papa build am for you to determine if it should be free or not. When you go to America, tell them to close down the tollgates too. You are a big time mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

It's not government investment. It is a private investment you cocklover. Or you no do economics for school? For the record I didn't insult your father. I simply asked if na your papa build am for you to determine if it should be free or not. When you go to America, tell them to close down the tollgates too. You are a big time mumu.

Did they build a new road or added 1 lane to an already existing road ?

How many kilometers from the lekki tollgate to the next tollgate at ikota that a state that boast of 50b igr cant absorb ?

When you lift the veil of the so called private investors you will see the real masquerade. We cant be calling for a better country and allow such impunity .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
babytoun:

Did they build a new road or added 1 lane to an already existing road ?

How many kilometers from the lekki tollgate to the next tollgate at ikota that a state that boast of 50b igr cant absorb ?

When you lift the veil of the so called private investors you will see the real masquerade. We cant be calling for a better country and allow such impunity .

When you get in government that is if you ever, ask questions or do better.
If you like, rant till tomorrow. APC is winning Lagos and ruling you for another 4 years and if it vexes you too much, go and smoke mkpurummiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

When you get in government that is if you ever, ask questions or do better.
If you like, rant till tomorrow. APC is winning Lagos and ruling you for another 4 years and if it vexes you too much, go and smoke mkpurummiri

Answer my question how many kilometer did they add 1 lane for and want to toll for life ?

What do I want to do in govt ? You think everyone needs govt handout like a lot of you to live well ?
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
babytoun:

Answer my question how many kilometer did they add 1 lane for and want to toll for life ?

What do I want to do in govt ? You think everyone needs govt handout like a lot of you to live well ?

Go ask ya papa the question. When I was in Lagos, I did not live on handout. I made my money, bought my needs, hung out with pretty babes that your sisters cannot measure up to and lived well.
Sanwo-Olu remains. Go and drink otapiapia
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Go ask ya papa the question. When I was in Lagos, I did not live on handout. I made my money, bought my needs, hung out with pretty babes that your sisters cannot measure up to and lived well.
Sanwo-Olu remains. Go and drink otapiapia

Oh ..you are not even in Nigeria ?

Which country you dey do security work , abi na plate you dey wash or credit card fraud ?
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by kingthreat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
babytoun:

Oh ..you are not even in Nigeria ?

Which country you dey do security work , abi na plate you dey wash or credit card fraud ?

Job that pays me enough money to tell you to wash my toilet when I come to Nigeria.
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Job that pays me enough money for somoene to screw all my sisters while I watch.

Welldone
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by babytoun: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

I do highpaying toilent washing job . I will wash your toilet when I come to Nigeria.

Ok. Thanks
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by dexmond: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
PraizHim:
Lagos shall be free

The Yoruba are not complaining. Whats your own? Pay your tax and quietly leave the people to their task master.

If you are selling something or providing a service in Lagos; add the cost to settle touts to the price.

Simple!
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by OneCandleAway(f): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
dexmond:

The Yoruba are not complaining. Whats your own? Pay your tax and quietly leave the people to their task master.

If you are selling something or providing a service in Lagos; add the cost to settle touts to the price.

Simple!

Ogbeni I am complaining. Lagos is heavily taxed. Its just too much and makes the cost of everything expenses. From road tax, agbero tax, lastma e.t.c abeg we need a change. If APC are assured to controlling lagos for ever they will keep making us suffer. There are a lot of wattages and leakages in lagos so no need to tax us to death.
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by dexmond: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Ogbeni I am complaining. Lagos is heavily taxed. Its just too much and makes the cost of everything expenses. From road tax, agbero tax, lastma e.t.c abeg we need a change. If APC are assured to controlling lagos for ever they will keep making us suffer. There are a lot of wattages and leakages in lagos so no need to tax us to death.

We are all paying the taxes and its painful. But the people love it.

Most of my landlord children are wasted Touts. They cant manage their fathers estate.

Just recently in my hood, they erected a very big banner of a common Tout as hero of our city! This is the values of the people.
Re: If You Dont Want Them To Resume Lekki Toll Collection ..vote Wisely by jude79(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
dexmond:

We are all paying the taxes and its painful. But the people love it.

Most of my landlord children are wasted Touts. They cant manage their fathers estate.

Just recently in my hood, they erected a very big banner of a common Tout as hero of our city! This is the values of the people.

The guy you responded to is one of the Lagosian you said are not complaining, yet here he is bemoaning the pressure Lagos tax is heaping on Lagosians without commensurate benefits, it's like your livelihood depends on the overtax imposed on Lagosians, reason why you are here defending the indefensible, the worst case scenario is what is obtainable in Lagos, since the humongous tax, Lagos State government generates, is not used to provide amenities that'll make life liveable as is obtainable in other countries business capital, which is the reason why Lagos State is the most unliveable business capital in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Delivered My Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Polling Unit In Surulere Lagos State & sabon Gari Kano state / Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.