Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness (1073 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / The Wailers In Need Of A New Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
i love this for igbo people that alex otti won because this would give them incentive and enthusiasm to focus more on their states instead of lagos. igbos need a ray of hope in the east. I hope this guy can turn abia to Dubai . That's what igbos need. Something to believe in. The whole southeast is full of underachievers that's why igbos want to be part of Lagos and Lagos politics is because their region is full of losers like ikpeazu . It's full of darkness. But if Alex otti can bring that light to abia many igbos would stRt to look east again. I hope this man does not disappoint. He looks like a nice man. Has a pleasant face. A lot is resting on this mans shoulders. He is the beacon of light for Igbo people and he must prove to the world as the only obedient governor in Nigeria what we missed out on by not supporting the obedient family. He is the only beacon of light for obedients . Will he make it shine brighter and bring grace and glory to obedients or will he kill the light and bring mockery and jeers to the obedient family ? All you obedients have to help this man and work with him to turn abia to Dubai. Peter obi has to relocate to abia and work with this man closely to make sure he fulfills all the promises he made to Ndigbo . The future of a nation rests on this mans shoulders

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Zonefree(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
An average Yoruba man is full of envy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:
An average Yoruba man is full of envy.
maybe ? i dont know all yoruba men on the planet. i know some cool ones. otedola looks like a cool easygoing guy to me

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Zonefree(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
maybe ? i dont know all yoruba men on the planet. i know some cool ones. otedola looks like a cool easygoing guy to me
Otedola is not average Yoruba.

12 Likes

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Otedola is not average Yoruba.
oh ok.how about falz and mr macaroni ?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Zonefree(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok.how about falz and mr macaroni ?
I expected you to mention helinues, seunmsg, hardmirror etc

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

What's out business with happenings in SE.

It's none of our business, count us out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Urheadmaster(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Amadioha chief priests is jealous tongue
helinues:

What's out business with happenings in SE.

It's none of our business, count us out

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
grin cheesy

We have resorted to mind our business.

We are less concerned about the happenings in SE

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Amadioha chief priests is jealous tongue

When would you start making reasonable comments

This year, next year or never!
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

6:30 just pass your cage has been released abi

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

This one made a vow to himself not to ever make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by frankyychiji(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
sukkot:
i love this for igbo people that alex otti won because this would give them incentive and enthusiasm to focus more on their states instead of lagos. igbos need a ray of hope in the east. I hope this guy can turn abia to Dubai . That's what igbos need. Something to believe in. The whole southeast is full of underachievers that's why igbos want to be part of Lagos and Lagos politics is because their region is full of losers like ikpeazu . It's full of darkness. But if Alex otti can bring that light to abia many igbos would stRt to look east again. I hope this man does not disappoint. He looks like a nice man. Has a pleasant face. A lot is resting on this mans shoulders. He is the beacon of light for Igbo people and he must prove to the world as the only obedient governor in Nigeria what we missed out on by not supporting the obedient family. He is the only beacon of light for obedients . Will he make it shine brighter and bring grace and glory to obedients or will he kill the light and bring mockery and jeers to the obedient family ? All you obedients have to help this man and work with him to turn abia to Dubai. Peter obi has to relocate to abia and work with this man closely to make sure he fulfills all the promises he made to Ndigbo . The future of a nation rests on this mans shoulders
The hardship and lack of jobs in Nigeria have availed you all with enough frustration to last you a life time.

Yesterday, it was LP could not even win one state, today, instead of thinking how to better yourself, the only thing in your head is opening stupid threads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Gbenue soun

You are noy making sense
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Urheadmaster(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jealousy tongue
helinues:

When would you start making reasonable comments

This year, next year or never!
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Gbenue soun

You are noy making sense

What is the meaning of noy ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

lmao I am actually concerned about what is happening in the southeast. These people need a sanctuary stAte that works like Dubai. Only then will peace return to the whole of Nigeria. So long as the Igbo man does not have a Dubai in the east there can never be peace in Nigeria. The man will be nomadic and angry and terroristic wherever he goes. The cure for this is a good governor who can create Dubai in one of the eStern states. Alex otti is that man
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

What is the meaning of noy ?

Ask me again dumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Ask me again dumbo

Already at suicide stage .

Relax before May 29th you will achieve it
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Already at suicide stage .

Relax before May 29th you will achieve it

Sensible people should engage me not retarded people
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Sensible people should engame me not retarded people

Hhahahhahha

A retarded slowpoke with brown teeth and black foot trying to claim professor
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by sukkot: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
The hardship and lack of jobs in Nigeria have availed you all with enough frustration to last you a life time.

Yesterday, it was LP could not even win one state, today, instead of thinking how to better yourself, the only thing in your head is opening stupid threads everywhere.
lol well that was not me talking about LP not winning a single state. I actually need LP to win a state so we can see what we missed out on if the guy performs or not. We need one LP governor
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Hhahahhahha

A retarded slowpoke with brown teeth and black foot trying to claim professor

The uncultured kid is also speaking

That you wake pa with sliding tackle doesn't Means others would allow you
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

The uncultured kid is also speaking

That you wake pa with sliding tackle doesn't Means others would allow you

Is that why your own pa keeps sleeping with other men ?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Is that why your own pa keeps sleeping with other men ?

Tell us when you would start making sensible comments on this forum.

This year or never?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by raskymonojendor: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good. All ibos can now relocate to their new Dubai of the south east.
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Tell us when you would start making sensible comments on this forum.

This year or never?

When will you get a job and be useful to your family?
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by helinues: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

When will you get a job and be useful to your family?

When your father get the job before me
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by Boomkalakuta: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

When your father get the job before me

He chose no to sleep with men like your father to make ends meet .

Is that a bad decision 🤷🤷
Re: Alex Otti The New Messiah. Will He Bring Ndigbo Out Of Darkness by ruggedboy01: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Ask me again dumbo

You are the real dumbo, always incoherent and spiting your smelly saliva everywhere like a mad headless chicken

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Camp Quiet As President-elect’s Guinean Citizenship Shows He Lied Under / APC Caught Photoshopping Obi’s Picture As Part Of Tinubu’s Visitors (picture) / Scanty Scanty Scanty ** Dubious Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.