Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) (13123 Views)

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Abegee! All these over cropped and edited pictures... Tomorrow now you go hear one oyibo say na their picture 😂😂. Either they rent crowd or steal crowd 😕
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2023
seunlayi:

Tell Peter to realign with his boss towards 2027. Obi can't win this 2023 but he stands the best candidate for 2027 which he can easily get with his current rating which he has build. PDP am sure will be willing to work with him rather than those ranting G5
Align ko
Align ni
I will not forgive Atiku if he ever works or supports that traitor called Obi in 2027!
Obi left PDP without informing his boss Atiku and you think that’s fair?
He thinks he’s made it because of his keypad warriors that he kept throwing shades Atiku who brought him out of obscurity and put him in the limelight?
Let him remain in his labor party and labor till infinity…that’s if he doesn’t decamp few years later!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Abegee! All these over cropped and edited pictures... Tomorrow now you go hear one oyibo say na their picture 😂😂. Either they rent crowd or steal crowd 😕
As e Dey pain you,e Dey sweet us!
Cry more!
Atiku is your next president!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2023
God Abeg o...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2023
switlily25:

Align ko
Align ni
I will not forgive Atiku if he ever works or supports that traitor called Obi in 2027!
He thinks he’s made it because of his keypad warriors that he kept throwing shades Atiku who brought him out of obscurity and put him in the limelight?
Let him remain in his labor party and labor till infinity…that’s if he doesn’t decamp few years later!
You are actually right. But aA can just forgive him otherwise, Obi can never become a president, other Igbo candidates will come into the scene by 2027

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1625990822133997573?t=b5VhZ9UqEwYz1brzV7vgSw&s=19

If nigerians can come out like this to protest against bad governance, this country would have been better than all the G7 nations put together. But as usual, we are ok with mediocrity and chasing after politicians. Like fela said "suffering and smiling". We are just happy to allow politicians decide our fate while we hail them at campaign rallies. If you think nigeria will ever get better, think again
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2023
switlily25:

Align ko
Align ni

How did atiku bring obi out of obscurity into the limelight?

How was obi in obscurity before atiku brought him into the limelight?
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2023
ATIKU ! How did an ex customs officer amass such stupendous wealth?!
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2023
seunlayi:

You are actually right. But aA can just forgive him otherwise, Obi can never become a president, other Igbo candidates will come into the scene by 2027
I hope he NEVER forgives him!
Yes o!
Emeka Ihedioha and other Igbo politicians Stand a better chance of becoming president that that sneaky one!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2023
Tzar:
ATIKU ! How did an ex customs officer amass such stupendous wealth?!
How did Tinubu make his money?
How did obi become so rich?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Where was Obi before Atiku brought him on board?
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2023
switlily25:

Where was Obi before Atiku brought him on board?

I guess that's why am asking you these.

Or don't you know what you were saying when you said it?
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2023
switlily25:

I hope he NEVER forgives him!
Yes o!
Emeka Ihedioha and other Igbo politicians Stand a better chance of becoming president that that sneaky one!
that is why I said that is his only opportunity (reconciling with AA). By 2027, many others will arise and flop Obi

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2023
You have asked a valid question. Atiku and Tinubu MUST explain how they made their obscene wealth.
Your stupidity is the ‘Nonesense!’ part, because it was totally unnecessary.

switlily25:

How did Tinubu make his money?
How did obi become so rich?
Nonsense!
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by RealDaughter(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2023
Must you copy pictures to make people believe there was a huge turn up?
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by DennisEche(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2023
where is the North gathering these people from? i think it is about time the South start marrying four wives too
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2023
seunlayi:
that is why I said that is his only opportunity (reconciling with AA). By 2027, many others will arise and flop Obi
Exactly!
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
georgen2u:
Like for Atiku
Share for Obi
me I share for obi and I like for atiku I'm Yoruba guy if OBI didn't win election make atiku win that is my prayer point
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2023
The way tinubu and his supporters go take cry after dis election ehnn make I know watin cos am
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2023
seeyounow:
shocked shocked

Please, can you help me explain the meaning of that picture you put there?
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Advocate500: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
The election is between Waziri and jagaban.

The others like Obi are just there to entertain Nigerians and keep them excited and fired up for the elections
obi supporters no send una and una propaganda.
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
switlily25:

As e Dey pain you,e Dey sweet us!
Cry more!
Atiku is your next president!
for your zoo ba 😜
PO is the only way and light to our country Nigeria 😊🙂
Re: Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) by Prince111111: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Northerners no dey smile oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How N60k Minimum Wage Offered By Government Is Worth Less Than N30k Wage Of 2019 / Wike Denies Facebook Posting Credited To Him On Taraba Tribunal Judgment / There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.