Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano (28902 Views)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Why CBN Shouldn’t Extend Naira Swap Deadline – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by funb01: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alright boss...

Only if you realize how people can become vulnerable to collecting the 1k or 2k from APC and PDP If the cash scarcity continues till the Election Day.

It's people like you who make people think only Igbos are supporting obi.

If Obi isn't planning to buy votes that day, he should start condemning it now and let his supporters know the implications of selling their votes.

He shouldn't just be telling them to collect the money from vote buyers and vote for him. It may not be that easy that day. Nobody wants to waste their money.

Elsueno:

Oga, no need to hide ur status as an agbadorian.. Pretending to be one of them obi supporters won't fool anybody.... Honestly, I do not like ur oga bulabo, dats a fact....In fact what really drives me is I want d stashed of 1k & N500 hoarded by all these wicked politicians like bullion van man to just go to waste since they refused to bring it out 🀭
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by BreconHills(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
I plead with everyone to be patient. This issue will be a thing of the past after the elections. This is what Thieffnubu brought on Nigerians and he will pay for it by losing the election.

And when he wins the election - I hope you will ask everyone to remain calm?

The equation that you are making that PMB is against Tinunbu, and that the naira policy is also against Tinubu interests which will result in an LP win are massive amounts of conjecture.

As the results start trickling in, I hope that some of you will not become angry and temporarily insane.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... what happened to Bank De Ganduje. Don't they have billions of old naira notes to share to the people? 😁

They can't share it now... Election never start!

Besides, Dem never know if the notes go still dey useful by next week.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by salbis(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:
grin grin grin... Emefiele on the beat. Since some governors want to be CBN governor and state governor at the same time! Let them go and force the money out of the hands of CBN. Some uninformed individual here will be shouting politicians have the new money like they are the ones that gave it to them.

I rather suffer for an extra 30 days to secure a better future than continue growing in suffer to enjoy new note!

The bolded is spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:
"Endure the scarcity of Naira, it is good for the economy"- Obi, last week
"Be angry about the scarcity of Naira, it is oppression"-Obi, today

Vote wisely. Do not for a coward

True... Also avoid voting for people who indulge in massive vote buying!
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by LaconicINC: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:
grin grin grin... Emefiele on the beat. Since some governors want to be CBN governor and state governor at the same time! Let them go and force the money out of the hands of CBN. Some uninformed individual here will be shouting politicians have the new money like they are the ones that gave it to them.

I rather suffer for an extra 30 days to secure a better future than continue growing in suffer to enjoy new note
!

Bless you! Well said

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Sumerians: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

I rather suffer for an extra 30 days to secure a better future than continue growing in suffer to enjoy new note!

Lol 30 days Kwa.

Suffer wey you go Suffer for 300years, Your children sef go chop Inside. Dey playgrin
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
/

grin grin grin grin

All those gloating about massive crowds in rallies, I hope you have cash now. If it pains you, go to Atiku, Obi or Tinubu house go chop.

This suffering go tire una one day.

grin grin grin grin grin
/

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Geesaintagape: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank God for Simon Ekpa kanu disciple for keeping the struggle
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by LaconicINC: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
BreconHills:

The equation that you are making that PMB is against Tinunbu, and that the naira policy is also against Tinubu interests which will result in an LP win are massive amounts of conjecture.

As the results start trickling in, I hope that some of you will not become angry and temporarily insane.

Lolz it will be the opposite actually, APC urchins will be the ones experiencing temporary insanity!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by TrumpDonald2: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
BreconHills:

Oga, you intentionally don't want to see the truth. Thieffnubu will not win this election. The earlier you accept it, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
I plead with everyone to be patient. This issue will be a thing of the past after the elections. This is what Thieffnubu brought on Nigerians and he will pay for it by losing the election.
Alright we are patiently waiting February 25th is around the corner we will hear good news
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by ogatboy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Can they now all face Buhari and attack him please. He has said I am the one that gave the order, na me they run the naira redesign. Oya APC people start insulting Buhari (LMAO). 12 million Buhari vote in the gutter
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by AngelicBeing: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... what happened to Bank De Ganduje. Don't they have billions of old naira notes to share to the people? 😁
Hian, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years for calling Gandor a Criminal tongue
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is not normal

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by richie240: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
BreconHills:

From d poo they belch out on a daily, does dt show a ppl that are not insane already?
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by kmaster007: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
When ur brother obi get deir mak you still call am zoo country
PoloG:
Shithole of a country
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by jahsharon: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:
The illiterate hausa wey bash my boss's car with his tricycle and was proving he had the right to do so in 2019 because buhari won the elections, I hope you're doing fine now.

His family has been wiped out by bandits. So, they are all doing fine in Hell

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by jahsharon: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not only in kano...E dey happen for allover the country.......As a matter of fact,those of you cheering Buhari up,hope you guys would be safe in your various havens when the heat of hunger will begin to create more chaos and havoc shocked. ?

Las las,e go reach everybody one by one..

They don't mind dying of hunger and poverty as long as their useless brain continues tell them that Tinubu will not get new notes. Emilokan Tinubu whose boys are MDs of different banks in Nigeria
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
jahsharon:

His family has been wiped out by bandits. So, they are all doing fine in Hell
grin grin
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
morakakin:
people like you dont have any money to spend before,you dont have money in the bank and nobody to feed,thats why you are happy.

grin grin grin... I am not an ignoramus, neither am I an idiot.
Anybody that follows Nigeria politics would be a fool to have believed Supreme Ice cream court would stop Buhari to achieve his aim.
I use transfer to make almost all my purchases and I am okay with it. I know there are people who depend on daily income, but then if we had war they will find ways to survive, they should try and survive this one.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by iTommysco: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please Vote Not Fight

Vote The Right Candidate

Don't Sell Your Vote

A Good Nigerian Begins With You

Let's Build A Better Tomorrow For Our Children

Where is your PVC

Find Am Down

Is about time
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Donedeal1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
When two Elephants fight

The grass must suffer.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by NothingDoMe: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
ganisucks:
He does. He can't share now. He doesn't have enough for elections and campaign 🀣
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by NECO1998: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice move!
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by 3seriez(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
ganisucks:

He's keeping it for election proper.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by 3nity7: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
leisuretym:
Nigeria Economy = Specimen A.
Emefiele = Quack Apprentice Economist
Senate =. Rubber stamp will approve anything

Buhari came to power in 2015 and started taking loans , Emefiele printed N2 Trillions in addition to 1.7 trillion they met in the economy and that resulted in huge inflation,

Buhari trying to remove the excessive cash in circulation now, he said they have successfully retrieved 2 trillions Naira

People are suffering, Obaseki raised alarm when CBN was printing this excessive money 2 years ago but they ignored him, APC has failed us.

They are just using us for experiments

you too make sense please permit me to copy and paste this on other platforms. πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by kingkaka(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Our people are being decieved but i believe everybody's eye is now opened and we can now use our common sense.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Executive729: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
The president has been ill-advised by going against the ruling of the supreme court. In a democratic dispensation, separation of power is paramount and should be respected. Unfortunately, disregarding the ruling of the supreme court has a very strong negative effects on the judiciary.

Which courts the cash and carry courts, the ones that gave election results to those who`s names not even on ballots boxes or the ones thay gave elections to those that came 4th, nonsense people, Tifnubu and co wants to colonized you into perpetual slavery, open your eyes for your children and their future generations yet unborn.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by faceland: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Forget bout any state with APC governor that is against the new policy.

What next? Lagos and Kogi banks don't have money too? undecided
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Elsueno: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
funb01:
Alright boss...

Only if you realize how people can become vulnerable to collecting the 1k or 2k from APC and PDP If the cash scarcity continues till the Election Day.

It's people like you who make people think only Igbos are supporting obi.

If Obi isn't planning to buy votes that day, he should start condemning it now and let his supporters know the implications of selling their votes.

He shouldn't just be telling them to collect the money from vote buyers and vote for him. It may not be that easy that day. Nobody wants to waste their money.

Bros, pa Buhari already asked for d recirculation of ₦200 notes now, what's this fixation on d old ₦1000 & ₦500 notes...U see ehn, these politicians are just fighting 4 thier stash not ordinary citizens like u & I...... Obviously I can't speak for anybody, but as for myself, Nobody can entice me to vote 4 them with money.....My conscience is very clear, nobody can bribe me nor have I taken bribe from anybody in my whole life...

FYI I ain't Igbo, Yoruba or even Hausa sef... Minority tribes dey 9ja too😀
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by faceland: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
funb01:
This lingering cash scarcity will only encourage vote buying. As much as I want obi to win, vote-buying is definitely going to work against his performance in some regions of the country.

So, he should stop talking on other issues and focus more on condemning vote buying.

He looks like someone who isn't interested in buying votes, so he should start using it as a campaign tool.

they stop campaign 99% have already made up their minds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo / Buhari Admininistration: A Government Of Failure, Tears And Disappointment / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.