Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano (28900 Views)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Why CBN Shouldnโ€™t Extend Naira Swap Deadline โ€“ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by lapintoz: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:
grin grin grin... Emefiele on the beat. Since some governors want to be CBN governor and state governor at the same time! Let them go and force the money out of the hands of CBN. Some uninformed individual here will be shouting politicians have the new money like they are the ones that gave it to them.

I rather suffer for an extra 30 days to secure a better future than continue growing in suffer to enjoy new note!

When Atiku by chance become President, your suffer 5.0 go begin....you better vote BAT ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
lapintoz:

When Atiku by chance become President, your suffer 5.0 go begin....you better vote BAT ๐Ÿ™‚
Atiku is the new Buhari. Banking on Northern votes to win election! Something Buhari tried 3 times and failed!
BAT gave his turn to Buhari. He should go home and rest.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by ayodiran49k: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
These Meeenn These Meeenn ...
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by bazooka4jesus: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Looking for a crypto investment website developer or any design of any website of your choice at lower price chat me up

Whereโ€™s your number
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Executive729:

Which courts the cash and carry courts, the ones that gave election results to those who`s names not even on ballots boxes or the ones thay gave elections to those that came 4th, nonsense people, Tifnubu and co wants to colonized you into perpetual slavery, open your eyes for your children and their future generations yet unborn.
what brought tinubu into this? Am talking about separation of powers and rule of law and how the disregard for the judiciary can lead us to anarchy and u r tribalizing it by including tinubu.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Emdebby2: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
It is well with us in this country.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Boyhood: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
shakol91:
I suggested this two days ago that 200 note should be reintroduced. Now that 200 naria old note has been reintroduced, in my opinion, for the time being, let commercial banks stock some of their ATMs across the country with 200 notes, make daily withdrawal 5k and weekly 20k. Let atms with 200 notes be reprogrammed to dispense 25 bills at once inorder to speed up withdrawal process at the atm.

Any transaction above 5k should be done online. With 5k cash, people should be able to run basic needs since the politicians said they're fighting for the poor

Too much oil dey your head. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by BreconHills(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Oga, you intentionally don't want to see the truth. Thieffnubu will not win this election. The earlier you accept it, the better for you.

Hahaha you will see the difference between a movement and well oiled party machinery. Network turnout = exponential Massive individuals turnout = arithmetic.

This is Hope 93 again, Tinunbu is channelling MKO and Obi will be representing Tofa.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by morakakin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin... I am not an ignoramus, neither am I an idiot.
Anybody that follows Nigeria politics would be a fool to have believed Supreme Ice cream court would stop Buhari to achieve his aim.
I use transfer to make almost all my purchases and I am okay with it. I know there are people who depend on daily income, but then if we had war they will find ways to survive, they should try and survive this one.
You know how many people have died in the hospital with Health issues,given birth plus hungry.Them get money but cant access it. You seem like a smart person so smart up man and think of other people.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
morakakin:
You know how many people have died in the hospital with Health issues,given birth plus hungry.Them get money but cant access it. You seem like a smart person so smart up man and think of other people.

You have a point. However, Forex trading has taught me to know that life is all about winning more and not about not losing because losses must come. We will lose more people to death than is being lost now if we don't get it right with the next leadership of our country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by morakakin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You have a point. However, Forex trading has taught me to know that life is all about winning more and not about not losing because losses must come. We will lose more people to death than is being lost now if we don't get it right with the next leadership of or country.
am not voting for Tinubu,but I think this well give him even more advantage, coz alot of people think that if he becomes president he will revise the policy for 12 months or more,and even the poor mass and market people will not want to lose the naira they have at home that they can't spend no more.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
morakakin:
am not voting for Tinubu,but I think this well give him even more advantage, coz alot of people think that if he becomes president he will revise the policy for 12 months or more,and even the poor mass and market people will not want to lose the naira they have at home that they can't spend no more.
Still a valid point, however, I think it will rather make Atiku get more votes because the north will naturally trust their own and that brings down Tinubu the more. Tinubus only hope in the south is the south west, which he will not get more than 50% of the total vote cast.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by XAUBulls: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by morakakin(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Urchinpainer post=120969687]
Still a valid point, however, I think it will rather make Atiku get more votes because the north will naturally trust their own and that brings down Tinubu the more. Tinubus only hope in the south is the south west, which he will not get more than 50% of the total vote cast. [/quote
obasanjo for some reason has mess Atiku repetition up and wike is messing up the party.from the start Buhari no want Tinubu to be president coz I believe he was the one that suggested that Osinbajo contest for president and lost during primary,if you remember alot of them step down for tinubu live on TV,so he has more supports in the party then Buhari.And believe me Apc are not ready to drop power.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Lekan239(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchinpainer:
grin grin grin... Emefiele on the beat. Since some governors want to be CBN governor and state governor at the same time! Let them go and force the money out of the hands of CBN. Some uninformed individual here will be shouting politicians have the new money like they are the ones that gave it to them.

I rather suffer for an extra 30 days to secure a better future than continue growing in suffer to enjoy new note!
hmm buhari that u guys used 8hrs to insult and abuse is now a Saint that will give you a better future in 30 days. Fool
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 5:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Lekan239:
hmm buhari that u guys used 8hrs to insult and abuse is now a Saint that will give you a better future in 30 days. Fool

We are actually mocking you people. When he was misbehaving, your kind was hailing him to high heavens. Unfortunately, e done reach Una turn to receive you wan us to become reasonable citizens! All of you need serious flogging!

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 5:34am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=morakakin post=120970013][/quote]

Please one thing you must bear in mind in this election is that money and intimidation will play less role in this election.
You see how northerners are abandoning APC daily, to a point that Shettima said " the north are not supporting me because I am not Fulani". Northerners are selfish and they don't hide it in anyway. If that is fueled by illiteracy I can't tell. Northern Christians are massively going for Obi, the Muslims are majorly going for Atiku and Kwankwaso. It's only states like Kaduna and Borno that APC would likely do their best in the north.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by morakakin(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Please one thing you must bear in mind in this election is that money and intimidation will play less role in this election.
You see how northerners are abandoning APC daily, to a point that Shettima said " the north are not supporting me because I am not Fulani". Northerners are selfish and they don't hide it in anyway. If that is fueled by illiteracy I can't tell. Northern Christians are massively going for Obi, the Muslims are majorly going for Atiku and Kwankwaso. It's only states like Kaduna and Borno that APC would likely do their best in the north.
bro there is more then one way to rig elections,they have plan b,c and d. Plus most 0f what we read is propaganda.
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by Urchinpainer: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2023
morakakin:
bro there is more then one way to rig elections,they have plan b,c and d. Plus most 0f what we read is propaganda.

There is a saying that 'wherever a child points and cries , if the mother is not their, the father is there.'

If these politicians are not affected by all these new policies , they wouldn't be crying daily like people without hope.
That is to say that they have been weakened to the very bottom. They are almost empty. Without cash, all the plan A, B and C will not work.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by morakakin(m): 6:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchinpainer:

There is a saying that 'wherever a child points and cries , if the mother is not their, the father is there.'

If these politicians are not affected by all these new policies , they wouldn't be crying daily like people without hope.
That is to say that they have been weakened to the very bottom. They are almost empty. Without cash, all the plan A, B and C will not work.
I don't care about the politicians,it affects me and people around me there are better policies they can invoke,bankers for my area are selling new notes for pos guys don't you think they are selling even more politicians?
Re: Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano by JimmySwaggart(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Himtulie247:
These Meeenn grin
With these your constant pattern of Post's here on nairaland. I don't know which side you are on, whether you on the side of the masses and jubilant about the new policy to spite the APC Presidential aspirant, that I don't know. Perhaps, or you're on the side of the APC Presidential aspirants camp and hoping to spite the mass who loves the policy but the same policy is biting hard on their survival, so you mock them with the stale jargons stating 'shebi na tinubu I'm go affect.' so it's making it very difficult to launch an attack on you. Let me just say you are neither a zombie nor an urchin but most definitely you must be a mikanoite. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari โ€” Saraki / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.