Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

El-rufai And Tinubu A Separate Nation Within Nigeria. By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Tinubu A Separate Nation Within Nigeria. By Osondu Nworu (249 Views)

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai And Tinubu A Separate Nation Within Nigeria. By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
The Lord enters into judgment against the elder Tinubu and leader El-Rufai of his people: “It is you who have ruined my nation; the plunder from the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing my people and grinding the faces of the poor?” declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

It’s no wonder Femi Fani-Kayode is preparing a coup as El-Rufai and Tinubu are carving up a separate nation within Nigeria. (Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXqaB70VcrM
Re: El-rufai And Tinubu A Separate Nation Within Nigeria. By Osondu Nworu by Coolsperm: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is the worst candidate in this election, don't vote for him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Imo And Pledges To Lead With Purpose / IPOB Not Interested In Elections, Wants Referendum – Spokesman / By This Time Next Saturday, Peter Obi Would Have Gotten Over Ten Million Votes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.