Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) (31709 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Ozekhome Lists 9 Reasons Why CCT Arrest Order For CJN Onnoghen Is A 'vendetta' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by TOYNEX(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Next ...
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=120966759][/quote]Go and have your head examined
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
More than 85% of used cars imported to Nigeria have negative history and cosmetically repackaged before selling.
Many of them have either been on accidents ,Airbag deflated ,Engine rebuilt and odometer reduced and compromised. some have flood title and shipped to Nigeria.
We help you identify you hidden problems with used cars and prevent you from

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
Meaning?

I am completely and unconditionally on your side with one small caveat. I need to properly understand the basis of your attitude towards men. Sincerely meant.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
[/color]females are not ready for power in Nigeria,they are only ready to seek for who will pay the bills[color=#770077]
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by fewane827: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Vgy

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by imagrg(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
The First Female Speaker in the House of Representatives stole a whooping sum of money within three months in office. grin

Women are evil. undecided
saphiere:
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Mccullum: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shoo baba,, incoming senator.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Afamed: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Viscuz:
Oshomole wants to cause a serious problem in Benin.

He knows exactly what he is doing and he also knows the propaganda that will fly if Godwin arrests him.

This election will retire some people politically Sha.

Edo no be Lagos.

Vote out APC

Go shout Edo no be Lagos for Ringroad, if you no go collect better slap

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by BJanta: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Viscuz post=120965723]Oshomole wants to cause a serious problem in Benin.

He knows exactly what he is doing and he also knows the propaganda that will fly if Godwin arrests him.

This election will retire some people politically Sha.

Edo no be Lagos.

Vote out APC [/qte]

Edo no fit be Lagos now, Edo na rural state for rural dwellers wey only village and illiterate people like Obaseki fit dey rule.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Viscuz: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:

Go shout Edo no be Lagos for Ringroad, if you no go collect better slap

Wetting be the symbol when dey ring road and how many banks dey ring road ?

Wetting them dey sell along the road if you wan cut airport?

Urchins everywhere claiming rubbish.

Come on shatap and sing the national anthem

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by ejimatic: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
. Nigeria cannot produce a woman as the president. Reasons: Islam does not accept a woman as a leader. Same thing is in Christianity. You cannot see in the Bible where women were made Bishops and diaconesses . Remember Foluso Ete the former Speaker of the HoR. The Muslims headed by Farouk Lawal ensured her removal from the seat. That is a reality in Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. Nigeria cannot produce a woman as the president. Reasons: Islam does not accept a woman as a leader. Same thing is in Christianity. You cannot see in the Bible where women were made Bishops and diaconesses . Remember Foluso Ete the former Speaker of the HoR. The Muslims headed by Farouk Lawal ensured her removal from the seat. That is a reality in Nigeria
Nigeria is a circular state. Keep your nonsense religion to yourself
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by ejimatic: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
As your lordship pleases! Let keep waiting for goddot on the day we shall have the first woman president in Nigeria! Truth is bitter!
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by tishbite41(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
Madam, stop embarrassing the Igbos!
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
jared007:
I don't really understand Obidients. I want Obidients to enlighten me why they are destroying banks in Edo and Delta States and still supporting Emefiele at the same time?
Only fools ask foolish questions and expect answers.
Count your teeth with your tongue instead
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by famology(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who takes Obaseki seriously? Maybe zombiediots.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
who b this one again 😅😅😅
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Short people and problems

Somebody is speaking the truth you are pained, you think the policy will affect Tinubu then you deceiving yourselfs....
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by seeyounow: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by lexy2014: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:

who are the female folks that arent being given a chance?

without Mordecai, would there have ever been a Queen Esther? did Queen Esther just fall from the sky?

NB: you are true demonstration of the highlighted. kudos
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by lexy2014: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:

Do you mean "secular"? or is nigeria a circle?
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by proprince(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2023
See this idiot, even the people you are talking to there dnt believe your lies. You are fighting for your pocket and not the people.

You are not smart at all.
Re: Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Viscuz:

Bola Ahmed will never be president.

Cry me ice block 😜
I told you Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.