Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises (21806 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by nesphil(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin

christejames:
Dubai-Taiwan standard

We are watching!
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by XerXerz: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Face your useless backward worthless enugu state, Ugwuanyi has wasted almost eight years with nothing to show but you are always fixated on progressive Anambra

christejames:
Dubai-Taiwan standard ??
We are watching!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by nesphil(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
na una sabi
With the kind of construction companies handling his roads, i don't expect anything different grin

Techwriter:
Why Soludo is fighting hard to remain relevant
1. His criticism if Obi created enemies for him
2. Obis response of you're a professor I'm a trader means more is expected from him
3. Arthur Ezes campaign that exposed soludos hidden ambition and reason for criticising Obi
4. He's fighting for 2nd tenure which will be very difficult whether Obi wins or not

Moral of his situation: don't sale your brother for selfish ambitions
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by nesphil(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
na una sabi
With the kind of construction companies handling his roads, I don't expect anything different grin

Anambra is now an oil-producing state collecting 13% derivation funds, so I was expecting to see better construction companies handling una road constructions and not all these roadside companies.

Anambra your state should do better, the same way you guys used to advise other oil-producing states here in NL.

Techwriter:
Why Soludo is fighting hard to remain relevant
1. His criticism if Obi created enemies for him
2. Obis response of you're a professor I'm a trader means more is expected from him
3. Arthur Ezes campaign that exposed soludos hidden ambition and reason for criticising Obi
4. He's fighting for 2nd tenure which will be very difficult whether Obi wins or not

Moral of his situation: don't sale your brother for selfish ambitions
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by boldtruthalways: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Noise maker and idiot. Don't worry, after 4years, we will know how many Kms of road you constructed, how much you borrowed and how much you'll leave in the coffers of the state. Monkey. Obi did not borrow a kobo for his 8years,, did all the great jobs and left N75billion. Your 4yrs will soon be here and well know how far.
You are already above 60years, by the time your so called Atikuu the betrayer who is promising you President in his dream completes his imaginary 8years in his dream, you'll be above 70. You are a mumu man for standing against your own brother. Well, it's shows Obi is not an Anambra project, he's a national project. The level of acceptability for Obi all over the country, you'll never get 5% of it anyday you announce you want to run for President. Get a life and go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by NwaliE01: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Na Obi get this sub . See the kind person wey this nyamri people supposed dy field ooo but they brought a repackaged thief to come scam Nigerians
Sharap, Olodo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by 4laferarri(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
cocoboss:
We don’t care about SOLUDO , post OBI

undecided
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by betshopagent(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Anambra has done it b4 with dame Etiaba but she turned out to be one of the worst governor Anambra ever had. Females belong to kitchen and other room.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Godssplan: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Must you comment

peepydelano:
Na Obi get this sub . See the kind person wey this nyamri people supposed dy field ooo but they brought a repackaged thief to come scam Nigerians
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by InvertedHammer: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
/

I don't know what miracles he expects if he keeps awarding road construction contracts to political jobbers with no experience in construction. We have been here before. Rarely do State roads constructed in SE last two rainy seasons. The only significant improvement was in Enugu State during Sullivan Chime's tenure. He used Arab Contractors. But all these other mom and pop Construction companies are incompetent.

/
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by edungene7: 12:06am On Feb 17, 2023
This man lacks wisdom Anambarians made a mistake in electing this clown he will be a disaster at the end I was hoping to see a dual top notch construction only to find a local contractor learning road construction idiot

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Shots fired!

Dude was referring to Peter
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Noise maker and idiot. Don't worry, after 4years, we will know how many Kms of road you constructed, how much you borrowed and how much you'll leave in the coffers of the state. Monkey. Obi did not borrow a kobo for his 8years,, did all the great jobs and left N75billion. Your 4yrs will soon be here and well know how far.
You are already above 60years, by the time your so called Atikuu the betrayer who is promising you President in his dream completes his imaginary 8years in his dream, you'll be above 70. You are a mumu man for standing against your own brother. Well, it's shows Obi is not an Anambra project, he's a national project. The level of acceptability for Obi all over the country, you'll never get 5% of it anyday you announce you want to run for President. Get a life and go and sit down.

Calm down!

He said the truth!

Obi was a failure as a Governor!

Obiano outperformed Peter. He reduced poverty rate, invested massively in infrastructure, and same time boosted local production. We all know state partnership with Coscharis and the UK.

Let’s be truthful and stop calling black white. Peter was a woeful failure.

Saying he save money is baseless, Yobe state Governor during Peters tenure saved money and still outperformed him.

How can someone who claims to be versatile be claiming he saved money? Even an illiterate knows that money saved depreciates, and come to talk of the beer parlour business he invested in, it was still a massive loss

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by HarunaWest(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2023
wunmi590:

As a professor with high intellect, I'm one of his fan, when Obasanjo brought him politically to limelight...

I was expecting him to maintain high level of decorum and let his work speak for him, but alas, he talk too much....

This is exactly how ayade started before he drifted apart.
Tor since we have realized that he is now a talk and do person,let's watch him. He has always been a talkative, na you no follow am when he was the CBN helmsman.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by PotatoSalad(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:
so why are so sad if I took my mama phone, can your mother even operate a phone?
She uses an iPhone.
Oya return the Tecno spark and go play with your legos.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by crafteck(m): 1:02am On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.

How did she..
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by amuwo1980: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2023
This guy is a thug , annoyingly ambitious instead of working he is suddenly a media celebrity
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by antontech(m): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:
Obi didn't do half of what this man has done in his 8 years as governor
People we open their mouth and be talking rubbish
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2023
SReporters:
Pix
Show us the roads..

Not People and Canopies
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Amumaigwe: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:

Queen Esther was a virtuous virgin. Are you?
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Focusmind: 2:51am On Feb 17, 2023
The man is seriously under panic. He is afraid that APGA candidates in the next coming election would be defeated. The flag off is more of a campaign for APGA candidates than real commissioning. You won't see those bulldozers by next month. Soludo has not completed any single project since he was elected.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by d142475: 3:21am On Feb 17, 2023
No mater what you do, you’d forever be in Peter Obi’s shadow. Envious little man.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by html14java(f): 3:22am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:
I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that

Labour Party has kept the ruling party on the toes more than the main opposition party.

May ObiDatti Succeed!
May we discover this POssible New Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by seguno2: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/16/soludo-inspects-7km-ugwuagba-obosi-road-says-hes-not-a-politician-that-makes-promises-and-dont-keep-them/

What will unemployed, idle, extreme poverty paupers do with roads?
You would think that a former university teacher of economics, former CBN governor, 2010 failed PDP governorship candidate will understand the need to employ thousands of workers to do everything that the state and its LGAs are responsible for.

How many workers have been employed by Soludo’s government? How many has he employed since the people allowed him to be their governor
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi na proper scam.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by seeyounow: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Ofodirinwa: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2023
This man really gathered a live audience to come see dirt road lol
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Believeintruth: 4:43am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:

You guys just wake up and type rubbish what really has Soludo done? You are now living in Anambra to know this abi.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by CoolAmbience(m): 5:30am On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:
Soludo will make Anambra a better place.

That is for sure.

Anambra is my state, and so far bro, Soludo is delivering.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32am On Feb 17, 2023
cocoboss:
We don’t care about SOLUDO , post OBI

Sorry, we in Anambra care more about Soludo than Obi.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by CoolAmbience(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Udopasa:
Roads without drainages.

Tufiakwa to this Prof.

See this mugu.....

Who told you drainages are not being constructed?

Soludo is working.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Bluntemperor: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Oddfinder002:
wink
I believe in soludo ti do.well.
His antecedents in the cbn speaks for him

God bless you,bro!
Until we acknowledged what's good and be faithful to ourselves and not to bring others down,we can't move forward!
The fact that Govnr Soludo brought 89 Banks to 25- during the Banking Consolidation shows he is man that will perform anytime ,anyday and he is a successful man!
If because he is not in alignment with P.Obi,so he is now being crusified,time will tell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.