Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out (31892 Views)

Peter Okoye Cries Out As He Caught Fraudster Claiming To Be Him Live On Zoom Vid / NEWS โ€œI Need A Divorce Lawyerโ€ Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Hdhdhd(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

God bless our incoming President

I will walk from agbo to ojuelegba if Baba iragbiji win this election. You know is not possible
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by 07kjb: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

FOOLS DON'T DO DAMAGE CONTROL

IS TINUBU NO LONGER AND APC MEMBER?.MAD PEOPLE

VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by xtgozie(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by ppogba: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Orissodiq:
He should come and tell us where and how he got the 40k because most of the banks no dey give more than 20k cash @d moment.

Most likely not the bank but even at the black market, you cannot use 70k to buy 40k.

Yeyebrities have been living since the days of John the Baptist.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by xtgozie(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by saysoo: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
You are a bloody criminal.
No where in Nigeria that happens. You Obedients are really pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Hussein035: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2023
egopersonified:
It's funny and annoying at the same time when you guys say someone supported a policy and he shouldn't complain. This is a good policy. The implementation is the problem. Let's stop talking like kids because of political affiliations.

Be informed that an average Nigerian is not even looking at the benefits of the policy but the implementation as long as it will benefit their presidential candidate. Since the stupid Psquare is supporting the implementation as long as it will affect Jagaban I don't expect any Obi supporters to complain about scarcity

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Dicoomoba: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2023
sslcrypt:
One of the rules of power, never outshine your master. Tinibu committed a canal sin by using money to work his way as the presidential candidate for APC. You think after that primaries that the northern oligarchs will want someone like him in power?
Let's forget the Northern governors supporting him, more than half of them will become politically irrelevant after this years election, so they are fighting desperately to make tinibu their meal ticket.

Guy you are dullard, 21 apc Governors with 25b new notes each ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Una eyes go clear before 12pm on Sunday 26th

9 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by boxypane(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
I don't think the scarcity of the New currency in any way affects Tinubu.
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Emefiele and Buhari overplayed their hands. It's all bad timing.
Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

The people suffer, not Tinubu!
And one thing you'd observe again is that, with this CBN unplanned policy, vote buying has been made easier. Some will sell their vote for only N200.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

They are not trying to suffer tinubu , they are trying to stop him from buying votes , cos no matter his connections, he canโ€™t get enough new notes to buy votes .
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by AkumTemi: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Fvck off
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Xiaohei(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
The forthcoming elections have turned a lot of Nigerians to dummies! Las las after elections and suffer still dey all of una go eat breakfast! Bunch of fools!

6 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2023
It will touch eveeybody
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by shimolv: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by reddingtonblack: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Obingo everywhere.

He is surely LIEIN, they have seen Nigerians are begin to question Obedience new found love for Buhari so he came to sell a cheap lie.

Things are bad, but someone in that class of influence won't have issues sourcing for money. 10k is 1200 highest, so 40000 can't be more that 5k at most
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by TheSameGuy(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2023
He may not be lying, 1000 is 400, 5000 for 1000.

reddingtonblack:

He is surely LIEIN, they have seen Nigerians are begin to question Obedience new found love for Buhari so he came to sell a cheap lie.

Things are bad, but someone in that class of influence won't have issues sourcing for money. 10k is 1200 highest, so 40000 can't be more that 5k at most
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by NwokoloOwa: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:

Your comment is most appreciated. Imagine those in the rural communities what they are going through. A lot of projects in the rural communities have been suspended. The contractors now have excuse to ask for reviews because of this disruption that has lingered since last years. At the end you gain nothing. They should ask India how far

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by NairalandSon: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Obingo everywhere.

If you know how Nigerians are angry with this government and APC as a whole, you wouldn't be thinking the same people will still vote for your candidate.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by anonymuz(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2023
9gerian:
That would be 8k to get 40k.

yes o. 200 naira on 1k. They useless the money for me.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Harmattan123(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Moony45:
Mumu with lies
Maybe he thinks we don't have brain like him
He bought 40k with 70k
Na 100k for 10k ni
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Bluntemperor: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Jesuschristus:
But you support it because you think Tinubu is feeling the pain
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Lashist(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Obingo everywhere.

You are the one filled with hate.. did LP supporters say they don't feel the heat...question is why is BAT doesnt care about your life suddenly concerned about naira design? Why didn't he come out to speak when Nigerians were suffering for the past 7years under his party?? Urchins like you don't reason all these
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by matrixmuzi: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Obingo everywhere.

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.

God bless ur InComing failure
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Ruthless70: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I thought they said
It will only affects APC.

I thought non APC are immune to the scarcity...

When we became blindfolded by tribal bigotry, we might act stupidly or talk foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by computer0810(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Goztino:

Then why has he been complaining about that and always meeting Buhari? smiley

It is simply bcoz the party will blame APC leadership which might affect his chances as APC candidate....things r suppose to be very easy and smooth for Nigerians due to coming election as it has always been...and that's d reason APC governors too are not in support
If Buhari himself was to be re contesting do u think he would have done dis at dis time.....opposition r in support bcoz dey want Nigerians to suffer in order to reject APC and that was why tinubu quickly distanced himself that day......politics aside I hope u reason well enough to understand d logic nw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by paris7968: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by deavicky(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
bhella10:
The candidate the idiot is supporting and his zombies are okay with the policy so stfu Petr. The stupid liar had to lie to chase clout.
and the other thieves are are moving freely without identity or certificate.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by newnigerdelta00: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

Hahahaha,I thought you guys said it will affect Tinubu, your brother jumping about with Obi dancing over the policy, owner never see any thing yet
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by 4ward4: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
You don't know where your head is paining u.

APC candidate is against the hardship, your candidate is in support

Every good economist knows the importance of a Currency Redesign. This isn't the first time such is done for National security, but he OBI gave an appeal ad their is a better way about it to ease the suffering.

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by President2001(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
His a liar that's why I don't have interest in all this yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
bhella10:
The candidate the idiot is supporting and his zombies are okay with the policy so stfu Petr. The stupid liar had to lie to chase clout.
It's a good policy ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I am okay with it ๐Ÿ’ฏ
It's only illiteracy and bigotry that will make any person be against a good policy like this one. Maybe you need to check if you fall within those class. Yes! We have a problem with the implementation via banks sabotage and greed,but It's still a wonderful policy only if you truelly want to see the light in Nigeria as a real non partisan citizen. Alas! We have all been clouded with hypocrisy, bigotry and hate for fellow human. Tune down your destructive criticism and hate, Pax!
#WeCan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose / Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.