Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out (31890 Views)

Peter Okoye Cries Out As He Caught Fraudster Claiming To Be Him Live On Zoom Vid / NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by newnigerdelta00: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.
God bless our incoming President

Don't mind the gay,

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by gadgethead: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:

Just like in the primaries, he'll still win.
If the Northern Oligarchs, who have been holding this nation as ransom, don't want him, then I believe he's doing something right and should be supported. Like him or not, Tinubu is the only person who can bring about the desired changes we desire. Not all these I'll do this and that failed Accidental Messiahs.

Exactly what I tell people, Tinubu has got the cabals playing games with Nigeria's future by the balls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Gromilla010: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Yesterday I paid 3k for 10k around Agege cos I could find it that cheap in lekki
This was old notes mind you

That man lives in banana island which is more expensive than Aso rock. You think it will be old notes they sell there or maybe you think it will be even cheaper there than in Agege

You are not wise or you are just a kid
rubbish!!!
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by reddingtonblack: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2023
MasterShifu010:

They are not trying to suffer tinubu , they are trying to stop him from buying votes , cos no matter his connections, he can’t get enough new notes to buy votes .

Even if they free the cash, can Tinubu buy all the voters nii, cos i don't understand these madness emiefele fans carry for head, last election i voted APC and my best friend voted PDP we didnt recieve money neither did i have any friend that claim to collect money.

Let me burst your thinking, with the current scarcity, harshship and high rate of Hunger ... why should vote buying not become cheaper, if it was 5k before i can confidently say for 2k people will sell there vote, an hungry man has no conscience or choice, he/she will do anything to survive hunger. incase Tinubu wants to buy vote his Budget don come down, meanwhile other candidates are not saint but they are all pointing at Tinubu because they can't out-spend him.
Commodities are more expensive to buy than humans at the moment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by OlawaleBammie: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
I don't think the scarcity of the New currency in any way affects Tinubu.
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Emefiele and Buhari overplayed their hands. It's all bad timing.
Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

The people suffer, not Tinubu!
No, tinubu is suffering not the masses.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by kingsceemark(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

This Yoruba Demon you reason through your Anus, is Peter Obi the central bank governor or president of the country? Illiterate
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by reddingtonblack: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
He may not be lying, 1000 is 400, 5000 for 1000.

Stop lying, POS charge highest in my local govt, 5k is btw 600h & 700h and 10,000 is 1200.

we are in a worst situation lieing is not necessary sef
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Dpleaser: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2023
David160:
Vote out Apc

For ur dream, we're voting in APC, it's now visible to the blind all ur tactics.

Do u really think Obi can win with Tinubu out of the game?

You must be dreaming, The Fulani want to keep retaining power by supporting, this has nothing to do with party interest but an intentional sabotage on the part of the south.

Northerners () will eventually unite behind themselves but not southerners.

You guys are really sick, too much hatred in your campaign.

What is it that Tinubu did to wrong you fools, he never influenced in your state elections but you claim he spoil Nigeria because he supported Bihari for.

Is he the first to support a candidate, since when have u been supporting Atiku (PDP). What good have they done to you.

Even the person you claimed he helped is not even showing the necessary support to him, such that it is obvious that the present currency crisis we're facing now was targeted to negatively influence his election, since opposition are now using it to support their campaign against APC.

The policy that is obviously affecting every persons in the country was tackled by APC governor's including Tinubu but it was supported by Atiku, Obi and other PDP governors.

Think and act wisely.

Unfortunately you're not in charge of human life, you'd have killed the man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Menclothing: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2023
It shall not be well with buhari and emefiele for causing pain on Nigerians

Politicians are happy now u can buy vote for 500 Naira people are Hungry
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by soil4soil(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Sebi your candidate supported the policy.

WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW.

STOP USING YOUR CRY TO DISTURB THE AIRWAVES.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by theforemost: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2023
WibusJaga:

No doubt, the new Naira policy has brought untold hardship to Nigerians but even the incompetent Buhari has seen that this hardship is only a child's play compared with the tragedy of allowing a drug lord & dementia-prone controversial character like Thïefnubu to become President.

In all, Buhari & APC government should be held responsible for all these suffering.
Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president should also take the blame for gifting Nigerians an incompetent president.

&Anyone still planning to vote APC & Tinubu on the 25th is indirectly praying for God to continue his suffering. smiley

Stop your gibberish. Buhari did to hurt. APC. am voting out Buhari which means voting APC. Buhari is anti APC

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by soil4soil(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Menclothing:
It shall not be well with buhari and emefiele for causing pain on Nigerians

Politicians are happy now u can buy vote for 500 Naira people are Hungry

What of Atiku and Obi with their supporters what will cause you will lay on them for supporting the policy..

We are waiting.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by theforemost: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2023
tariwalters:
I don't believe this

See them, after all the rants online election is around d corner oga want to jakpa. That's how lots of obi supporters will desert him at the poll. The ones still still left , lots more doesn't have PVC sef. Later they be ranting on internet on how to unseat bad leadership with their PVC.

The bastards even accusing honourable Seun Kuti of this. The boy who's a complete oma Baba to the core
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by BigCowHornn: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
rubbish!!!

Make e pain you die, Aboki grin grin grin grin

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by efe21: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by tamdun: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Liar
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by traihit: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Obingo everywhere.

You're happy with the other sufferings Buhari meted on Nigerians with Tinubu's support right? That is why God is not happy with you until you change your ways
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Biodun556(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

Thoses shouting vote buying are deceiving themselves

Ordinary school proprietor will order bank to bring cash and teller to their house let alone people like Tinubu who own banks and have shares in others

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Teeneyo(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
C lie
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Bluffly: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Who send you. Headline sensation
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I say Buhari should be impeached! They're allowing him to fly out! I say Emefiele should be arrested, they said he is being protected by the military. Which Military

The untold hardship Buhari has brought upon Nigerians under the auspices of cashless Policy warrants that the President be impeached and also penalized! This is pure nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by symbianDON(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:

honestly, the question I keep asking is that why does Tinubu feel the naira redesign is targeted at him, considering that there are several other presidential aspirants?? If anyone says it was targeted at politicians generally, I might agree but for just one politician to say it was targeted at him??
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Michael6292: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Jesuschristus:
But you support it because you think Tinubu is feeling the pain
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Batonifc(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2023
They liar give your generation
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Morphinne: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Why is he now lamenting since his lord and savior has said the new policy is the way to go and the best for nigeria? Also since it is only Tinubu that the policy is affecting according to uches and shinedus, no one should complain againgrin
Igbos have suddenly become Buhari’s lovers overnight grin The buhari they have hated all their lives is now their darling daddy in their bid to spite Tinubu, these inconsequential ppl really need to learn politics grin
Though we all know say na lie this foolish Obidense dey lie just like him messiah but they still doesn’t change who he is; a big foòl grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Ken4Christ: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2023
mytime24:
Use naira to buy naira

What a corntree

And foolish Nigerians are clapping for Emefiele and Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by sonssyo: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2023
When I read comments on this platform,I begin to shake my head, well all the hardship Nigerians have been facing all through these years never do them.
Don't come to this platform and start begging for help because I won't give shishi.
I rest my submission
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by spartachico(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2023
sometimes i dont understand these APC supporters , you guys comes on here to bash PDP and LP supporters while the country is being run to ruin by your party , i dont understand, u guys are suppose to apologize to Nigerians over what you caused, omoh e go hard for this country to get better if the grassroot is filled with hate
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Deoo1125: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Werey say intellectual drive, obingo are the most useless and dullest human living, for u people to start loving the same person u guys said was a clone shows how daft u people are.

madjune:
This guy had better get out of the way and chill for a minute.

His online utterances and campaign for PO is becoming nauseating...and who wants to know you're paying for visa fee etc.

Dude's always showing off one way or the other.

We are all supporting PO for the job but pls, get out of the way lest you turn these last days of real intellectual drive for the mandate into crass.

Smh.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Tonnyray: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
We're all feeling the pinch but easy with the lies...
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by GeneralPula: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Britishpea:
Thought ipobians are the only ones supporting the evil policy. All because they think it would make their candidate win.

Even if Buhari says no one should spend any money either old or new Obi still can’t win Tinubu with the kind of grassroots politics going on.

The fools don’t know that Atiku is the main beneficiary of this policy.
No, atiku is not, tho his intention is to be but tinubu outsmarted him by speaking out openly..

Then Atiku goofed by openly supporting the policy when people are angry at the policy. He should have kept quiet & wait till few days before election. But no, he wasn’t wise at all. He spoke out during hardship. All his campaigns after his statements proves people really got mad at him..
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by NavasBit: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
This one na mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine / Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.