Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram (16180 Views)

Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by egift(m): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
Actually he did. He threatened that Nigeria would be ungovernable if anyone rigged elections.
Well, that translated to if he loses.
And here we are.

Where is the link? Or you want to keep lying through your teeth?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by okadaman2: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2011
What's up with this Pentecostal christian support for Jonathan sef, Oritsejafor and Ukpabio especially? Is it religious or Sectional?

I thought it was confirmed that GEJ is an Olumba Olumba Worshipper. no?

Most Nigerian Christians I know consider Olumba Olumba to be an evil cult, so what's up with the Christian "jesus warrior" support?

Nigerian Christians and Muslims are very confusing, I can't wait till the day we will wipe their stuuuupid foreign ideologies out of our land.

King of Kings, Lord of Lord Olumba --> http://www.ooo-bcs.org/bcsProfile/HisHoliness.aspx

Nairaland thread on GEJ/Olumba Olumba: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-717237.0.html
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2011
i am becoming very scared of this country called nigeria, buh wait, i need somebody to tell me more about the witchcraft allegations wedged against helen ukpabio cus i use to like that woman a lot.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2011
Boko Haram targets police

Helen Akpabio targets little children mostly under 6yrs
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by okadaman2: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Boko Haram targets police

Helen Akpabio targets little children mostly under 6yrs

Bros, if those children see Helen Ukpabio coming from the left and Boko Haram coming from the right, they will run towards the right as fast as their little legs can carry them. cry sad

Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by okadaman2: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2011
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2011
Helen Ukpabio (May She burn in Hell Forever!) is a Thrice Accursed crook whose bilious sermons and insatiable lust for money and fame has led to the death, torture and maiming of little children.

I blame the journalist who allowed her evil rantings to be published. She is no better than Boko Haram at their worst.

Onlytruth:

^^
Actually he did. He threatened that Nigeria would be ungovernable if anyone rigged elections.
And here we are.

You lying simpleton. Where's the link people have begged you to post to support your lies?

Boko Haram existed long before the elections. Everyday the SSS uncovers evidence of dalliances between Boko haram and Al Qaeda affiliated elements dating back years, yet you simpletons still try to link the Boko Haram menace to April this year?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Remii(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2011
So because Buhari told supporter to defend their votes, same statement Jega, Tinubu, Jonathan and many others politicians made before election, he is now the cause of the violence. This so called leaders sef, I wonder how much better they are than their followers.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by amaham(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2011
I really wonder how bokoharam could possess students in faraway unical 4rm borno state.I thought de students destroyed ppties b/cos of fees increment.maybe de vice chancellor now works 4 boko haram? Anyway is lyk BH is responsible 4 any evil in de country! ThankGod I know whom to blame 4 de missin meats in my mama okro soup.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
And here we are.

LIAR. Even if he did say it, why must the Retardeen sanction rigging?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Iniabasi: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2011
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by solomon229: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
And here we are.

You are a bloody LIAR! Buhari has lost the election and moved on with his normal quiet life. Buhari as a Presidential candidate only urged his supporters to protect their votes. Buhari remains the only Nigerian former/sitting HOS with incorruptible stance and unparalleled integrity.

As the HOS, Buhari descended on moslem fundamentalists and boxed them up before they could fledge into a cancer. He threw a wide anti-corruption net on politicians with only few of them coming out clean. During Buhari time, people started queueing up and taking their turns for services as obtained in developed nations in the world. School children dared not misbehave or stray out of the schools "codes of conduct". As children, we were fully baptised with d fact that there was an ongoing "war against indiscipline and corruption".

We were constantly reminded we needed to be disciplined because we are the leaders of tomorrow.

He stood up against IMF policies that destroyed GHANA's economy. He called IMF bluff and implemented only the policies  that were believed to better Nigerian economy.

Like every determined leader that is passionate about his people's economic fortune, he made few mistakes but his intentions remain unquestionable.

Buhari was called back to service again during the Abacha administration to serve a d PTF Head. He immediately gave a new definition to service delivery.  Those who are too young to witness all these should  go to their village and LGA.

Buhari's PTF touched every nook es and crannies of this country. Building new hospitals and equipping old ones. I challenge you haters to visit Teaching Hospitals, Federal Universities, Federal Libraries, and General Hospitals in your locality and you will see PTF logos still adorning most of the buildings and materials after 13 years Buhari's PTF.

What do we have since OBJ, Yaradua and the worst of them all: GEJ? legitimized corruption, misplaced priorities, cluelessness of highest orders, utter disrespect for human lives among other ills.

For those of you that pless you hands on umbllela enjoy the fresh air and leave the innocent man alone. If you believed so much he is the solution to yah problems you should have heeded dispassionate advices and voted with your head not your hearts.

If Buhari has any link to BH tell your boy without shoes to STOP him. Afterall that is why you all elected him.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by omoredia: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2011
Let's forget sentiment I have read the quran from cover to cover and let me tell U̶̲̥̅̊ its really a religion of lies and violence having a political agenda. Don't believe all what U̶̲̥̅̊ here from muslims sayin islam is a religion of peace their handiwork is all around for us to see.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2011
solomon229:

[size=2[color=#990000][/color]8pt]If Buhari has any link to BH tell your boy without shoes to STOP him. Afterall that is why you all elected him.[/size]

end of story
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2011
What is the difference between that witch, Helen Ukpabio and boko haram? That woman should be stoned to death, Nigeria's greatest problem is religion.
She and Buhari are the same sort of evil creature.

What is wrong with Nairaland christians ? I know beaf is a muslim. So why are christians letting beaf play upon their intelligence ?

I saw no wrong in what this woman said. Witch or no witch, she is a christian and a Nigerian and a leader (she has her own church).

Whatever names you evils call her, you are not God.

Now to the topic.
Lets weight this issue by asking a question.

When MEND was bombing in Niger/.Delta, did they target it at muslims/Northerners/Yoruba muslims ? They fought for their right, it is their oil, their heritage.

What if and what if they target muslims/Northerners/Yoruba muslims, what will happpen in Kano, Jos, Ilorin and Zamfara. It will be death galore.

Please lets be reasonable in criticizing people, she is not inviting you to her witch network, she is saying the fact.

If Christians are doing what they are I am 100% sure they wont take for a day. Takless for 4 months.

Some people are just lunaticsoooo!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2011
An Ignorant woman. She needs deliverance.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by francisj(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2011
why can't some people respect themself and stop all these name calling!!!!
The true is northern elite are the true Boko Harams ,so directly or indirectly Buhari,Atiku ,sultan of sokoto ,IBB ,etc are involved
in all this killing of innocent Nigerian simply because of the last April polls
but the "pi kin way no allow his mama sleep ,no go sleep too" A day of reckoning will soon come.

If not foolishness of the highest order ,is it possible to declare sharia in the whole state of Nigeria.
Even in Zamfara,where Sharia is practice ,what is it progress as at NOW !

nonsenses religious extremist !!!
one day Nigeria will divide and we Will see how far "these boko Haram state will go"

Goats, cows ,malos,rubbish. go to hell mu-ther-fu-c-kers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2011
islamrules:

What is wrong with Nairaland christians ? I know beaf is a muslim. So why are christians letting beaf play upon their intelligence ?

I saw no wrong in what this woman said. Witch or no witch, she is a christian and a Nigerian and a leader (she has her own church).

Now to the topic.

When MEND was bombing in Niger/.Delta, did they target it at muslims/Northerners/Yoruba muslims ? They fought for their right, it is their oil, their heritage.

What if and what if they target muslims/Northerners/Yoruba muslims, what will happpen in Kano, Jos, Ilorin and Zamfara. It will be death galore.

Please lets be reasonable in criticizing people, she is not inviting you to her witch network, she is saying the fact.

If Christians are doing what they are I am 100% sure they wont take for a day. Takless for 4 months.

Learn how to read, you dullard.
Nobody claimed she is a witch. Everyone whose head isn't buried in the sand knows that 'bishop' Helen ukpabio (Curses be Upon her!) incited a wave of child killing, torture and maiming in Akwa Ibom over allegations of 'Child witchcraft'.

I don't care if she's nominally a Christian. i do not have to be God to oppose a blood thirsty monster like her and I sure as hell see the hypocrisy in this woman with so much blood on her hands, coming round to accuse someone of being in league with boko haram. She's every bit as bad as those Boko haram monsters. Perhaps even worse.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2011
francisj:

why can't some people respect themself and stop all these name calling!!!!
The true is northern elite are the true Boko Harams ,so directly or indirectly Buhari,Atiku ,sultan of sokoto ,IBB ,etc are involved

With logic like this, it's horrifying to think that someday, someone would employ you to work for him.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by francisj(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2011
islamrules:

Now to the topic.

If Christians are doing what they are I am 100% sure they wont take for a day. Takless for 4 months

That is the only problem with Christendom !! church differences,she is a witch because she own a church that prophesied a strange doctrine ! have you ever had of beef within Islam.Even in this last fasting that just ended in which many moslems start and end in different days (even when the sultan sighted the moon,some people still refuses to agreed until they saw the moon themself, how many Christan know about it !!, only does of us that are  related to some  malams knew of this discrepancy),If it were in the Christendom,we will have heard a lot of Bible quotation/name calling e.t.c in media house.
The problem with Christianity is unity !!!
I don't know Helen ,I don't give a damn about her church doctrine,but if she is able to notice that Buhari own Nigeria an apology.I think and believe she had make a  a reasonable point!!!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2011
Learn how to read, you dullard.
Nobody claimed she is a witch. Everyone whose head isn't buried in the sand knows that 'bishop' Helen ukpabio (Curses be Upon her!) incited a wave of child killing, torture and maiming in Akwa Ibom over allegations of 'Child witchcraft'.

I don't care if she's nominally a Christian. i do not have to be God to oppose a blood thirsty monster like her and I sure as hell see the hypocrisy in this woman with so much blood on her hands, coming round to accuse someone of being in league with boko haram. She's every bit as bad as those Boko haram monsters. Perhaps even worse.

Below is a quote from Beaf

What is the difference between that witch, Helen Ukpabio and boko haram? That woman should be stoned to death, Nigeria's greatest problem is religion.
She and Buhari are the same sort of evil creature.

From the above, can you now see who is the dullard here ?
I should'nt have replied a nincompoop like you.

I do tell people we have low sperm count. There is low brain count or brain yield too.

THere is CAT scan, You need a brain scan.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2011
My Dear Francisj, your level of your illiteracy is WHAOOOOO

That is the only problem with Christendom !! church differences,she is a witch because she own a church that prophesied a strange doctrine ! have you ever had of beef within Islam.Even in this last fasting that just ended in which many moslems start and end in different days (even when the sultan sighted the moon,some people still refuses to agreed until they saw the moon themself, how many Christan know about it !!, only does of us that are related to some malams knew of this discrepancy),If it were in the Christendom,we will have heard a lot of Bible quotation/name calling e.t.c in media house.
I don't know Helen ,I don't give a damn about her church doctrine,but if she is able to notice that Buhari own Nigeria an apology.I think and believe she had make a a reasonable point!!!

Beef in Islam ? That is the home of beef.

Are you an inhabitant of planet earth ? or you just woke up from a 50years hibernation ? Do you read the news and see what is going on in
Iraq, Pakistan, Syria where Shiite is killing Sunni, Kurdish is killing Salafist, Barthi is Killing Shhite.

There is beef in christiandom but not to cause death everyday like Islam. Islam beef is troubling the whole earth.

Nigerian muslims are united thought. But a muslim hausa man always kills muslims Yoruba in the North during their religion Jihad. Remember Kano crises in 2000, so many Yoruba muslims die.

No my question to you. Have you heard christians killing eachother ? There can only be competition and jealousy. They wont kill eachother.

This is illiteracy at the highest peak. Infact you farted publicly!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by francisj(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2011
texazzpete:

With logic like this, it's horrifying to think that someday, someone would employ you to work for him.
I have apply for any job with your organisation where you are the MD/CEO !
O boy or na Man ! Iam not looking for a JOB!!!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by francisj(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2011
islamrules:

My Dear Francisj, your level of your illiteracy is WHAOOOOO

That is the only problem with Christendom !! church differences,she is a witch because she own a church that prophesied a strange doctrine ! have you ever had of beef within Islam.Even in this last fasting that just ended in which many moslems start and end in different days (even when the sultan sighted the moon,some people still refuses to agreed until they saw the moon themself, how many Christan know about it !!, only does of us that are related to some malams knew of this discrepancy),If it were in the Christendom,we will have heard a lot of Bible quotation/name calling e.t.c in media house.
I don't know Helen ,I don't give a damn about her church doctrine,but if she is able to notice that Buhari own Nigeria an apology.I think and believe she had make a a reasonable point!!!

Beef in Islam ? That is the home of beef.

Are you an inhabitant of planet earth ? or you just woke up from a 50years hibernation ? Do you read the news and see what is going on in
Iraq, Pakistan, Syria where Shiite is killing Sunni, Kurdish is killing Salafist, Barthi is Killing Shhite.

There is beef in christiandom but not to cause death everyday like Islam. Islam beef is troubling the whole earth.

Nigerian muslims are united thought. But a muslim hausa man always kills muslims Yoruba in the North during their religion Jihad. Remember Kano crises in 2000, so many Yoruba muslims die.

No my question to you. Have you heard christians killing eachother ? There can only be competition and jealousy. They wont kill eachother.

This is illiteracy at the highest peak. Infact you farted publicly!
thanks for whatever ,
i will not called you name and will not give room for more name calling BUT don't misunderstd me, I meant within the NIGERIA state !!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by remoranger(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2011
this wicked witch dey cast stone too? lol
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by dazzy4real(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2011
watched Buhari on television and on radio during the April election threaten that there would be trouble in Nigeria if he did not win.

It was atiku dat made dis threat na mt buhari n as for d unical thing no b bokoharam na student do am dat na my skl d v.c jst Bleep up!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by dazzy4real(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2011
I watched Buhari on television and on radio during the April election threaten that there would be trouble in Nigeria if he did not win.

It was atiku dat made dis threat na mt buhari n as for d unical thing no b bokoharam na student do am dat na my skl d v.c jst Bleep up!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Donmeca(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2011
If Nigeria were a functional society, Helen wud either av died or been in jail by now for mass murder of helpless innocent children but Nigeria isn't functional.

That said, if a witch/wizard cries at night and d child dies in d morning, do we need to ask who killed d child? just asking. . .there is 'sense' in every 'nonsense'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
Do You need a Mary Slessor again for this cruelty to children? She came to stop you from killing twins now you allow them to grow up a bit before Helen Ukpabio comes to label them as witches and then you help her to slaughter them.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by splitnaija(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
The Press is killing this country slowly.
In as much as I don't support "weeping" General Buhari on his irreconcilable stance about the result of the elections, I don't see reasons why views by a demented person (can't really get myself to type her name cos she's a nonentity) should be published by any Journalist who knows his or her onus.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ provide a link where Buhari said he would make Nigeria ungovernable or shut up!

As i mentioned previously Buhari has a proven track record as Head of State of tackling Muslim extremism

02 March 1984 – ITN NEWS
[size=18pt]GENERAL BUHARI VISITS YOLA AFTER QUENCHING RELIGIOUS RIOTING THAT LEFT DOZENS DEAD.[/size]

Nigeria's military ruler, Major-General Mohamed Buhari, visited the northeastern Nigerian city of Yola - in Gongola state - February 29 to assess the extent of damage caused by violent communal rioting two days earlier.

The known death toll from the religious disturbances is nearly 140, with at least another 60 persons injured, some critically. Gongola's acting state governor, Colonel Cyril Iweze, blamed the turmoil on fanatical followers of Moslem fundamentalist Muhammadu Marwa Maitatsine's religious sect. Marwa himself was killed in vicious rioting three years ago, when an estimated 4,000 people died.

In disturbances on February 27, the army was eventually called in to quell resistance from thousands of religious fanatics, at least 715 of whom were arrested by security forces.

General Buhari visited the Yola Specialist Hospital during his one-day tour of the gutted city, and also met with the Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Mustapha Aliyu, to discuss the situation.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html
Re: Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram by velo10: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
[size=30pt]I am still waiting for someone with proof that Buhari called for violence or supported terrorism. The man simply told people to defend their votes against rigging like any cheated man would do. Did he say defend with violence, rioting or terrorisim?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.