Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (47970 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by lifenajeje(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Fake patients and Fake doctors all over Nairaland..You should know a scam mail if u see one... If cure for HIV comes out it will be MOST AIRED BREAKING NEWS and the founder or founders(don't know if the English is right ) would receive Nobel prize for health etc....

Its only bleach that can kill the virus clinically but this is not ideal for humans to drink (abeg no read this go drink bleach oh...PLS DONT DRINK BLEACH OH).

Trials are still ongoing but we hope for a breakthrough soonest.

Presently there are treatment centres across the country I.e Teaching hospitals, General hospitals and Private clinics involve in the treatment..

The treatment involves the administering of drugs to patients that are eligibible for it( FMH CD4 <350 / WHO CD4 500) and those not eligible for drugs (Not everyone who is HIV POSITIVE needs drugs) monitoring and evaluating patients through periodic test that the patients undergo.

This is with the aim of increasing the Body immune system and suppressing the amount of virus in the body so a patient lifespan can increase.

Me self I get so if cure come I go happy...

HERPES and every other opportunistic infections related to HIV disappear once your immune system gets back on track.

In other news if u desire private treatment using the FMH /WHO standard or love to procure drugs( especially for those travelling out as most of the goverment institutions can't give you more than 2/3 months supply ) you can contact me on 07038149252.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by kevin30: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi, i am nahshon boaz my heart is full of joy for what DROGUNSPELLCASTER@gmail.com the traditional healer has done for me, i was diagnose with HIV/AIDS for the past four years, i thought my life was going to end like that, cause i thought there is no cure for this deadly disease, until i came across a testimony of a young man who said that he was cure with the herbal medicine of Dr OGUN, initially i thought it was a scam testimony but i said i must also try this man to see if it true or false testimony. so i contacted this man through his email and he response to my emails and told me what to do, i kindly did what he ask me to do, and he sent me his herbal medicine and instructed me on how i will be taking them daily, i kindly follows the precaution and after some weeks i went for medical check up and my result came out with Negative.i want to use this medium to inform everyone living with HIV/AIDS to stop wasting time on medical drugs and contact Dr OGUN the traditional healer for some herbal medicine that will cure you once and for all. Please contact him through his email:OGUNSELLCASTER@gmail.com please note that this man is 100% trusted and guarantee.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Hiploko(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
grin Scammers thread

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by sandra4545(f): 3:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Good day to you all friends, my name is SANDRA JOY from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr JOEL and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr JOEL telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr JOEL assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr JOEL on : (giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com) or call him with +2349054886046.. THESE ARE T back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by sandra4545(f): 3:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Good day to you all friends, my name is SANDRA JOY from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr JOEL and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr JOEL telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr JOEL assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr JOEL on : (giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com) or call him with +2349054886046.. THESE ARE T back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by larry10: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nawa o..

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by ifagbamila: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Thousand of people get solution to their health problem everyday. NO COST, NO STRESS. Join to share your problem https://web./1633017686910471/.
REMEMBER...NO COST at all,thousands of people are ready to help. Join and invite other people to join https://web./1633017686910471/ . Best Of Luck...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.