Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) (50165 Views)

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Espelbengz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
And some idiots will tell you only the rich that have monies starched in soak aways! Our mumu never do us reach..
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by chiboycue: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/malsky007/status/1626477199317471236?t=XcHdAcly6acvJdbJ2bezuQ&s=19

I pray the madness would come to a permanent end after 25 February 2023 when you and I along with other Nigerians would have voted APC out of Aso rock by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Stubborn people - they had since 31st January to return this money but they wouldn't. I noticed that we have grown to see this country as a lawless one. Where nobody takes laws seriously because deadlines MUST be extended. These ones have been caught up in the morass.

You probably live in Togo because your comment showed that you do. If not, you must be du.mb.

We all returned our old notes before time, but there was no new notes anywhere, even the ATM had no new notes. Now I have either updated you or reminded you. Mtscheeeewww

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
for 3 months CBN gave, where dis ones dem dey since?

Honestly, I must admit dat Buhari is so f**kin kind sef!

If na me ehn....

angry
U no get sense. For 3 months now, how much of the new notes were in Circulation? How much of the money has been printed for circulation? The Stupid Buhari u are celebrating just put an end to the #500 and #1000 notes Nigerians has been using for some weeks now even when the new notes are not available enough for Nigerians to use.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
While we were in secondary school some donkey years back, we were told that one of the characteristics of Central Bank is... They don't deal with individuals direct.. Only commercial banks... Is it still true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Randy111(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
Emefiele is now the Lord of the IPOB

IPOB Zombipigs will not sleep tonight as some banks have started collecting the old note

Wise up bro. This is APC fighting APC yet you are complaining and blaming onlookers. Buhari, elrufai and co that went to court. All na APC you either call-out buhari or elrufai.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by LikeAking: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
for 3 months CBN gave, where dis ones dem dey since?

Honestly, I must admit dat Buhari is so f**kin kind sef!

If na me ehn....

angry

Quiet!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by babajeje123(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

talk, like I said, is cheap
Your opinion bro. You have right to it.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Quiet!
f**k off my mention!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Bodexinvest: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
U had about 90 days to deposit your old naira notes in the banks so am not bothered. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by ladychioma: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

IPOB Zombipigs will not sleep tonight as some banks have started collecting the old note
Can't you be reasonable for once. Must you call IPOB on this matter.? What a careless talk.

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by igbosarejews(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

That word IPOB, scattèr your màmàa smèllîng Ïkpuu
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
U no get sense. For 3 months now, how much of the new notes were in Circulation? How much of the money has been printed for circulation? The Stupid Buhari u are celebrating just put an end to the #500 and #1000 notes Nigerians has been using for some weeks now even when the new notes are not available enough for Nigerians to use.
dats ur headache if u still have d old notes!

& u are senseless too!
Move!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by LikeAking: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

f**k off my mention!

Quiet!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
JoshTim:

You get sense so? Let's do this simple math, i have 500k old notes as a business man, i took the old notes to bank. They collected it without giving me the new notes. How do you expect me to pay my suppliers who are unbanked?, How do you expect me to pay for petty transactions? Logistics? Food? Water?...will all transactions be cash based?, You took 3 thrilling out and injected 500billion, check the ratio?....go to the banks, no cash in the vaults and ATMS, i tried using app, it failed....you must be a fool. And e no go better for you o.

Na you and your papa e no go better for!

Whose fault is it that the new notes CBN printed and distributed have failed to circulate? Is it not the same thieving politicians you're here perspiring for that have deviously mopped up all the new currencies and inducing artificial scarcity in the process? So now that your coconut head has kept old currencies at home, how useful is the money in the payment of those your imaginary workers and petty bills? Is the market woman selling crayfish willing to accept it from you?

You claim to have sense and seek to circumvent economic policies when in actual sense, you're just a mongolian goat with a worn out sponge matter as brain contents!

Stupid imbecilic bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Quiet!
f**k off!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urchins, they you guys were listening to sanwolu and co? Why are you still going to the cbn to deposit your old notes, they ur yeye governors say,they are still legal tender.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bodexinvest:
U had about 90 days to deposit your old naira notes in the banks so am not bothered. Nonsense!

You are just a block head. You shouldn't be living amongst humans walahi
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
lazkizz:
A man established a zoo and made the entrance fee 300$ but no one went there. He reduced it to 200$ but still no one came. He then reduced the fee to 10$ but still people didn't come. Finally, he made it FREE entrance and soon, the zoo was filled with people. Then he quietly locked the gate of the zoo, set the lions free and made the exit fee 500$ and everyone paid! Lesson: As you go about in life, beware of cheap or free offers, they can be terrible.
No business is free!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buddha3:

Whose fault is it that the new notes CBN printed and distributed have failed to circulate? Is it not the same thieving politicians you're here perspiring for that have deviously mopped up all the new currencies and inducing artificial scarcity in the process? So now that your coconut head has kept old currencies at home, how useful is the money in the payment of those your imaginary workers and petty bills? Is the market woman selling crayfish willing to accept it from you?

You claim to have sense and seek to circumvent economic policies when in actual sense, you're just a mongolian goat with a worn out sponge matter as brain contents!

You said whose fault, who was to ensure compliance from the word go. You dare open your mouth and blame Nigerians for what is not their fault. It can't be better for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buddha3:

You said whose fault, who was to ensure compliance from the word go. You dare open your mouth and blame Nigerians for what is not their fault. It can't be better for you. You deserved to be shot in the scrotum. Idiot
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Stubborn people - they had since 31st January to return this money but they wouldn't. I noticed that we have grown to see this country as a lawless one. Where nobody takes laws seriously because deadlines MUST be extended. These ones have been caught up in the morass.
Pls don't say that , the new notes were not in circulation as that time frame. Except you're not in Nigeria, we that are here .... We're not finding it so easy.

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Simplythebest: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Suffering never tire you. You will still vote one great grandfather but thank God you guys must be liberated next week
KingKO22:

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

dats ur headache if u still have d old notes!

& u are senseless too!
Move!
Next time, think b4 u speak. If u know how difficult it is to get cash, u won't be saying this. This has even prompted many to reject transfer of fund. Ur so-called Buhari has brought severe hardship and suffering on Nigerians.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
JoshTim:

You said whose fault, who was to ensure compliance from the word go. You dare open your mouth and blame Nigerians for what is not their fault. It can't be better for you. You deserved to be shot in the scrotum. Idiot

You be very heavy goat.. grin!

Ordinary four paragraphs of response you no fit read understand before you respond, but you wan come open smelling ewedu mouth dey analyse economic policies.

My friend, go and suffer under the sun and heat like the stubborn idiot that you are! Next time, when you hear simple instruction, that your heavy amala brain go adjust well!

Goat!

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jobless Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by crisubanijunior(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
What was the time frame between when the new notes were introduced and when people were asked to return them? Did it take you a month to make the monies you have? Afterall, a new 50naira note was introduced sometimes ago. Till the old ones faded away, no one knew. A right thinking system should have the banks withheld the old notes until they eventually fade away.

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hahahaha zoo republic indeed
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buddha3:

You be very heavy goat.. grin!

Ordinary four paragraphs of response you no fit read understand before you respond, but you wan come open smelling ewedu mouth dey analyse economic policies.

My friend, go and suffer under the sun and heat like the stubborn idiot that you are! Next time, when you hear simple instruction, that your heavy amala brain go adjust well!

Goat!

Am not surprise....you turn it to insult. You don't deserve human habitation. Go and eat grass with goats. You are such a petty idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Menclothing: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is totally not cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.