Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) (50161 Views)

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2023
sonofthunder:

Don't pride yourself in ignorance. For those months and even until now, are the approved notes available to the masses?
Aim was to go cashless not making equal or more cash available in d system.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Such nuisance you are. You are a pauper. Not everyone is in your shoe. Don't worry, that 20k will finish and you will look for money and not see.
Are u God?
dat 20k no go finish 4 him hand, he go spend am as he like iJn!

u go about insulting everybody!
angry
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Are u God?
dat 20k no go finish 4 him hand, he go spend am as he like iJn!

u go about insulting everybody!
angry
Who is this uncircumcised Philistine?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Who is this uncircumcised Philistine?
ya grandpapa philistine!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ya grandpapa philistine!

Haha, adieu papa.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by DriveByKiller: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2023
searchlight:
Miscreant is there enough circulation of the new notes? Why do they now decide to deposit?
You're a clown and you think this is a circus show.

Your president, supreme court and CBN governor are all giving conflicting directives and a human dung like you is blaming the poor masses

If I call you a brain-dead sadistic idiot it still won't reflect the extent of your decay.

But Nigeria has finally happened to you.

You can't even know right from wrong.

Wasted birth!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Haha, adieu papa.
reply again & collect...

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by searchlight: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
You're a clown and you think this is a circus show.

Your president, supreme court and CBN governor are all giving conflicting directives and a human dung like you is blaming the poor masses

If I call you a brain-dead sadistic idiot it still won't reflect the extent of your decay.

But Nigeria has finally happened to you.

You can't even know right from wrong.

Wasted birth!

It is interesting to know that your sense of judgement just returned after 8 years. I know you have all the features of an urchin. Your old criminal of Lagos must be stopped at all cost even if it will take two hundred thousand heads of Lagos urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Emefiele is now the Lord of the IPOB

IPOB Zombipigs will not sleep tonight as some banks have started collecting the old note

In case your mother's breast milk is filled with daftness, let's remind your daft head that it was Buhari who gave Emefiele the instructions he is following.

Yeah, the same Buhari you spent the past 8 years praising his failures

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Aim was to go cashless not making equal or more cash available in d system.

What were the provisions made to accommodate that?

Are we now cashless?

Is there any singular bank you can rely on for cashless transactions?

How many of our parents know how to make transfer?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2023
sonofthunder:

What were the provisions made to accommodate that?

Are we now cashless?

Is there any singular bank you can rely on for cashless transactions?

How many of our parents know how to make transfer?
everybody is doing cashless transaction in benin here.

Aboki selling grains and petty things, most of dem has pos machines to receive payment wit ur ATM card.

Ppl and developments are moving on at a faster pace now.

I knw wat am saying!

I paid aboki pushing wheelbarrow wit atm
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

everybody is doing cashless transaction in benin here.

Aboki selling grains and petty things, most of dem has pos machines to receive payment wit ur ATM card.

Ppl and developments are moving on at a faster pace now.

I knw wat am saying!

I paid aboki pushing wheelbarrow wit atm

Lol.... So why is there so much agitation? Why are banks, ATM and POS standards being vandalised? Abi you will bring the narrative that they were paid?

What about those that don't have POS machine? Why should I be paying for "petty things" with transfer?

Abi them no dey carry cash for US/UK?

Stop burying your head in the sand. All these is a long term ploy by the elites to sabotage the citizens and the banking sector.

You can continue celebrating those killing you because you don't understand the meaning of freedom.

How much cash can you boat of presently sir? If you needed to close your bank account, can your bank manager give you your physical money's worth? Or you'll have to stand in queue?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2023
sonofthunder:

Lol.... So why is there so much agitation? Why are banks, ATM and POS standards being vandalised? Abi you will bring the narrative that they were paid?

What about those that don't have POS machine? Why should I be paying for "petty things" with transfer?

Abi them no dey carry cash for US/UK?

Stop burying your head in the sand. All these is a long term ploy by the elites to sabotage the citizens and the banking sector.

You can continue celebrating those killing you because you don't understand the meaning of freedom.

How much cash can you boat of presently sir? If you needed to close your bank account, can your bank manager give you your physical money's worth? Or you'll have to stand in queue?
Pls kindly requote me later lemme giv u better reply cos I presently dey on top kpekus now, no offense meant!
cool
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by dappydozzy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Klington:
A lot of them voted for APCshit and someone dimwits amongst them are still planning to vote the same evil party.
APCshit is a curse with anti people's policies.

Obi Datti we know

That is your own perspective, a cashless economy anti-people in this century, with blockchain revolution, how can some Nigerians be so retrogressive and conservative, yet we claim Giant of Africa when other African countries are catching with global trends we still want to be spoonfed like toddlers. And some people because of politics which has casted a fog upon their sense of reasoning. Will come here and talk trash. A lot of people know nothing about economy, they just work and put money in banks, Ignorance is indeed a disease.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by jessylaurel(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

Jessylaurel or what is your name?

No be your papa still dey feed you. You cannot understand the plight of man wey dey hustle. Keep shut.

You're a big FOOL. For your information I left my father's house 7years ago ( married). Look at this swine of a ritualist. If you don't know how to read and understand go back to school and be equip upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by Alawode01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

No. Hypocrisy is supporting buhari shitty policies for 8yrs against the masses and all of a sudden forming support of the masses because this policy harms your vote buying chances... Tueh!!!
##is Tinubu Buhari?so you want him to talk so that he can do worse for even not to get the ticket? Tinubu know how to catch the monkey ok?
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
jessylaurel:

You're a big FOOL. For your information I left my father's house 7years ago ( married). Look at this swine of a ritualist. If you don't know how to read and understand go back to school and be equip upstairs.
I am not surprise....i mean you are uncouth. Wife indeed. Get out of here.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by DriveByKiller: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
searchlight:
It is interesting to know that your sense of judgement just returned after 8 years. I know you have all the features of an urchin. Your old criminal of Lagos must be stopped at all cost even if it will take two hundred thousand heads of Lagos urchins.
stop hiding under politics. No sane person should be pro APC or pro tinubu by now.

I'm just worried at the advanced stages of your mental handicap and adaptability to unprofitable suffering under any guise.

The best your life can ever be is a social guinea pig for political experiment.

A pathetic pawn that thinks he's relavant in a chess game.

What a damned slob.
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by searchlight: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
stop hiding under politics. No sane person should be pro APC or pro tinubu by now.

I'm just worried at the advanced stages of your mental handicap and adaptability to unprofitable suffering under any guise.

The best your life can ever be is a social guinea pig for political experiment.

A pathetic pawn that thinks he's relavant in a chess game.

What a damned slob.
Wasted time and space typing nonsense
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by DriveByKiller: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
searchlight:
Wasted time and space typing nonsense
you're a clown and the circus court is yours.

Digital and actual vagabond!
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by jessylaurel(f): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoshTim:

I am not surprise....i mean you are uncouth. Wife indeed. Get out of here.

GET LOST. FOOL
Re: Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) by JoshTim: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
jessylaurel:

GET LOST. FOOL

Aunty wey mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.