Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow (8049 Views)

'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice / Benue State Hold Mega Rally For Labour Party Pic / Arewa Community In Lagos To Hold Mega Rally For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Arafat2022: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello Good Peoples of Adamawa state
The home state of People Democratic party PDP Presidential Candidate and our next president by the special grace of Almighty Lord. Tomorrow AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction mega Rally will hold.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by YoungLionone: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Oluwa Hassan OBI we know. Others we know not.

Kindly like for OBI and share for others.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by QozzyBrown: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Omo, this election go Choke o.

Atiku go fight with his last breath Cus this is his last chance.

May the best Candidate win sha

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by MITCHELL96: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
His last rally?

Btw Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria everybody can brag of to other countries.

I remember chatting with a young lady from Missouri, United States of America.

When I told her I was Nigerian, things changed, she stopped talking to me like before. Y'all know Americans are very sensitive.

It really pained me because yahoo boys has made them think every young guy talking to them on the internet is out to scam them and this is because the youths aren't employed.

Vote Peter Obi so youths will be gainfully employed so yahoo can be a thing of the past.

Nigeria really has a bad name. We need a president that will turn things around for good. Just imagine Tinubu as president. Nigeria youths will not only do yahoo, they will start doing cocaine business and it will ruin their current life and leave them without a future.

Vote Peter Obi!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Sj11: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by woolinla(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Incoming president insha Allah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Ennoloa: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari won at least 80% in [NW NE] 60% in NC & SW to win the Election

Tinubu is sharing NW,NE,NC & SW and urchins think he can win : grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Solowande(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
By God grace, the incoming president

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Brendaniel: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
This election is not for money bags to buy, The presidency is not for sale- Muhammadu Buhari

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Praxis758: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baba oyoyo.

Adamawa is one of the states that the yeye survey says Obi would win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by JoeNL22(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Arafat2022:
The home state of People Democratic party PDP Presidential Candidate and our next president by the special grace of Almighty Lord. Tomorrow AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction mega Rally will hold.
Great people of Adamawa.......read my voice, vote peter obi. The wonderful people of Adamawa.....hear my writing, vote for obi peter

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by doctore212(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
This cashless policy is really affecting me. No cash to enter olosho area.

One this evening no gree collect transfer. And me I don knack two rounds before all this nonsense start

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by tyson98: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praxis758:
Baba oyoyo.

Adamawa is one of the states that the yeye survey says Obi would win.
You dey mind those fools,25th should come on time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
And there'd be nothing left for tifnubu in the north grin

Tifnubu ti lule

Vote OBI2023

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Waste of aviation fuel

Atiku and Peter should channel theor resources into fish farming or oil palm plantation. Those businesses are fvcking lucrative.

Wasting funds on an impossible cause won’t change the reality facing them.

But at some point, Atiku has no iota of shame! After failing woefully for 8 years as a vice President, he still has the effrontery to want to lead Nigeria!

Atiku’s achievements should be campaigning for him if he wasn’t a thief. Clear evidence that some humans don’t have a conscience or have any iota of shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ego loud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel

Atiku and Peter should channel theor resources into fish farming or oil palm plantation. Those businesses are fvcking lucrative.

Wasting funds on an impossible cause won’t change the reality facing them.

Urchins are wailing to death grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by MadeInTokyo: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dia fada, Atiku don takeover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Softmirror: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:
And there'd be nothing left for tifnubu in the north grin

Tifnubu ti lule

Vote OBI2023

PETER OBI IS WASTING HIS TIME. HE CAN NEVER WIN. YOU CAN ASK HIS OWN PRESENT STATE GOVERNOR. PROF SOLUDO grin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Urchins are wailing to death grin

It does not change the fact that I have listed out!

You marketing someone who was a failure for 8 good years, and you here telling me I am wailing? Let’s imagine that I am wailing, it does not change the renowned fact that Atiku was a failure in power.

Atiku is at best on top of Genevieve Nnaji. Outside that, he is an absolute failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Jack500: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ennoloa:
Buhari won at least 80% in [NW NE] 60% in NC & SW to win the Election

Tinubu is sharing NW,NE,NC & SW and urchins think he can win : grin grin grin grin

I will drink your tears next week Saturday😀😀

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nwadu: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Surely they shall gather, but if there gathering is not In OBIdient with the wish of the masses, they shall scatter in hundred folds

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It does not change the fact that I have listed out!

You marketing someone who was a failure for 8 good years, and you here telling me I am wailing? Let’s imagine that I am wailing, it does not change the renowned fact that Atiku was a failure in power.

Atiku is Betsy on top of Genevieve Nnaji. Outside that, he is an absolute failure

Tifnubu is the only failure who governed a state like lagos for 8yrs without any positive impact ...aside agbero and owomida touts.

Nigerians are wiser now, there's no way for tinubu with his boko haram founder vice

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Padipadi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
QozzyBrown:
Omo, this election go Choke o.

Atiku go fight with his last breath Cus this is his last chance.

May the best Candidate win sha
he's losing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Padipadi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

PETER OBI IS WASTING HIS TIME. HE CAN NEVER WIN. YOU AND ASK HIS OWN PRESENT STATE GOVERNOR. PROF SOLUDO grin.
As long as it's not Atiku that ll win
Arafat2022:
You mumutiku ll lose
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

PETER OBI IS WASTING HIS TIME. HE CAN NEVER WIN. YOU AND ASK HIS OWN PRESENT STATE GOVERNOR. PROF SOLUDO grin.

Tifnubu can only be president of iragbiji

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Softmirror: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Padipadi:

As long as it's not Atiku that ll win

ATIKU CAN'T WIN! ASK PEOPLE IN THE NORTH, HIS REPUTATION DOESN'T INSPIRE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Winters23: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of Makoko Chief (Timothy Agbe): Fashola To Blame - Femi Falana / 2019 Polls: Don’t Return Thieves To Power, APC Warns(The Nation) / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.