Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi (5418 Views)

Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by jared007: 4:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Officialgarri:
But let's agree Peter Obi is Chris'candidate, is he going to openly tell us his revelation is fake if eventually Obi doesn't win this election?

Mixing politics and religion is a dangerous that should not be toyed with and I thought this so called big pastors should know better.

Just for the record, I'll keep this screenshot here so we know if these people will call the God of Israel a liar
Did the revelation say that Peter Obi would win? The preferred choice of God doesn't translate to the choice winning because God would not send Angels to vote but Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by MiaBeer(m): 4:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Watch how urchins will come out and claim that Bala Bluu is a biblical name.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Aldol: 4:10am On Feb 18, 2023
It's just in a week time.Tinubu is a goal
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by dorodee(m): 4:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Any sane, straight and forward thinking person will choose Peter Obi over others. So I stand to be counted.

And yes I'm proudly YORUBA!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Apart from tribalism tell me why u no go vote peter obi just mention it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Obinoscopy(m): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmmm, jungle is maturing
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Criminals and fraudsters are always United.

They will always support each other no matter what
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Great2017: 5:35am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Criminals and fraudsters are always United.

They will always support each other no matter what
Especially the one that forfeited $460,000 to the US for being a heroin bagman.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by blahc007: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Afikoo:
Breaking News!!!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen of Christ Embassy endorses Peter Obi of Labour Party. He said this a few minutes ago at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.
He said asked members to use their PVCs and vote for the Candidate whose name is in the Bible; Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-Qdv0i65Q
I am Obidient but u see this news....na fat lie...
Pastor Chris no too de involve em sef for things like this....let's still confirm before commenting
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by iyke648(m): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Officialgarri:
But let's agree Peter Obi is Chris'candidate, is he going to openly tell us his revelation is fake if eventually Obi doesn't win this election?

Mixing politics and religion is a dangerous that should not be toyed with and I thought this so called big pastors should know better.

Just for the record, I'll keep this screenshot here so we know if these people will call the God of Israel a liar
Tell that to ur candidate that openly picked a muslim muslim ticket

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by mikael11(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2023
blahc007:

Pastor Chris no too de involve em sef for things like this....let's still confirm before commenting

Check this twitter user he has the video evidence
@FreedomNation17

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by duality(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2023
That demon of darkness have been cut off in Jesus name, amen.

We voting Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Difrent: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Lunja:
We Useless IPOBIC Obidense are in sifia pains
We bought the clueless disaster plague called GEJ, we wan bring another USELESS plague called OBITUATY
NO WAY!
NO TO IPOB IN ASO ROCK [b]

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Lunja: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Difrent:

Wailing wailer, wail on.

MUMU ticket remains dead!

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Lunja: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Difrent:

Urchin donate more tears😭
Don't stop

MUMU ticket remains dead! tongue

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by OfficialAPCNig: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
I believe the first candidate is BAT. The devil is using him to mock Nigerians.

The second candidate is AA. If he wins, we will have no country again because he will auction it to the highest bidder.

The third candidate is PO. He is scared of winning bcause he know the hope of millions of Nigerians placed on his shoulders and he doesn't want to lose, because he knows millions of Nigeria will lose hope in this country.

But our daddy, prayed and God gave him wings to fly.

We are voting for the only candidate whose name is in the Bible. We are voting for the FAITH.

Petee Obi (LP) for President.

Sanwo-olu (APC) for Governor

Sen. Abiru Tokunbo (APC) for Senate

Hon. Jimi Benson (APC) for HoR

We move for a Greater Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Fahvvy: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Officialgarri:

You're getting it all wrong chief...

What Pastor Chris and anointed men of God are saying is that, this is who God has chosen...

Now we have the right to go against God's choice and do what we like or we follow God's choice, cause we aren't robots..

Let's look at scriptures...
The first king of Israel, Saul wasn't God's plan was it? But still the people wanted Saul ...

God didn't want Israel to serve other gods, but still they did...

God told the prophet to tell Hezekiah that he was going to die soon, but Hezekiah prayed and God added extra 15years, does that mean the prophet was a liar? grin...

They were many things in scriptures that God didn't want, but man still did it, does it change the fact that He is God?

The summary of the story is simple...
Whether or not PO wins doesn't make these men any less called by God...

All they are saying is "This is God's choice" out of all the presidential candidates, it's left for us to go with God's plan or out of it undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Nlfpmod Oam4j Seun good morning sirs and happy weekend to you amazing people . Please help push this thread to front page , we deserve the same front page thread push you give to other presidential candidates .

God bless and have a blissful weekend

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by nameo: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2023
blahc007:

Have you verified it now??
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Lunja: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2023
DifrentUrchin:

Urchinus, keep the tears flowing.

MUslim MUslim ticket remains dead! Ask abiola...

Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Mushroom endorsement πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

Do you know the billions of people Pastor Chris controls....mumu...una go hear am
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by Biggeststar01: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!

Reality will humble you!

You know my consolation? You said worst things about Buhari, and we both know how it’s going- 8 years!!!

What reality, baba tinubu will loose.

Just mention me after the election
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by COOL10(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Thank you Pastor.
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by blahc007: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
mikael11:

Check this twitter user he has the video evidence
@FreedomNation17
Mek I check
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:
How on Earth will I vote for APC?
You must be a SUPER FOOL to even wear APC cap and queue for 8 hours to buy fuel and deposit your money.
apc means lp ,no difference
Re: Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urchins go open bible to see if balabluu dey bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tèars! Peter Obi Became The First Presidential Candidate To Campaign In Ajegunle / Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship / Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.