Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) (25151 Views)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by condralbedez: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Gondonu:
Yet some idiots are still bent on foisting this dementia & Alzheimer's disease stricken druglord on a nation? It will never be well with these people.
people like mannabbqgrill and his darling Daddy crews,but God will disgrace them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2023
2023Plan:
If he wins, I would relocate and renounce my citizenship

Relax broda, when we never begin mad.
Tinubu cannot win the governorship election in his Osun home state today.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by unbiased2021: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu should sue Coronavirus vaccine manufacturers for the adverse effect on his health. If anyone is afraid to tell you why Tinubu's health degenerated so fast, I am not, this is just the truth.

I think you’re very right . I have a senior whose health degenerated so fast after COVID booster shot. She’s now having Afib as a result of the shot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Mikepenny5:
The fact some people still supports this man still suprise me, but the truth he will never win
if he doesn't win which is very unlikely Atiku would win... Other's like Obi are just jokers...
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:
This is the slowpoke, cognitively impaired, chronically sick leaky urine balabloo-blu-bulava rattling heroine-drug baron who forfeited $460,000 for drug running in the US that people like Sarrki, Afamed, Ihordspy, Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman, and NgeneUkwenu are projecting as president for a country of traumatised 200M people? Allah it will never be well with whosoever do this shit.
We are still waiting for him to fly to America. Baba never go. Nawa!.....😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Elsueno: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2023
I would not vote for this man, I cannot in my right mind make this kind of mistake.......😑

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
dollytino4real:
God is just showing us but we don't want to hear

Calm down bro God has sort this election out already

Obi is winning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by TONYE001(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Tayorshd2:
.either u like it or not Tinubu will still emerge because he has been d most hardworking campaigning presidential aspirants from state to state and no one else .. bubu is just trying to spoil the party name but nothing will work for him

JAGANAN for president 😊😊😊😁😁

I think Peter Obi is the most hardworking of the three. He started his activities way before the campaigns started, he was in a lot of countries holding meetings and all. His campaign was hyperactive, we all saw him being in multiple locations at almost the same time. He engaged almost everyone that invited him.

He is the most hardworking of the three.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by EmiDon11: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2023
thesicilian:
Someone cannot make a mistake again when talking. If you think public speaking is hard, try it and see.
oga tinubu own no be mistake again...

Gazelle gagaraga,

Balablu bulaba

Raising hands while national anthem is going on...

Haba, isnt the picture clear enough?

How many mistake atiku don make?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by henrydav: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
This man wey e life remain 1bar with mental instability should go and rest instead of disgracing himself in the public.

Every Tinubu urchins on Niaraland both out side Niaraland that want to impose this mental derailed man on us longing to put us in another state of anarchy. Catch fire in the name of Jesus Amen
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Adjovi: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Nawa o see the way his hands are shaking.

Wait shey eye dey pain me shocked no be fish people dey sell for there so?
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2023
apc is expired.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Voting from the past

It's called PAST PARTY PEOPLE (PPP)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Xplorer1:
Obviously, the man is tired. Another Yardua loading if he wins

Then Boko Haram takes over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by henrydav: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu will be President.

I enjoy all these igbo boys crying in pain. grin

You will still see his handsome face as Presidential portrait in your offices till 2031. grin

It will take you more 50 year to sabi something. Sense has finally ran away from you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Nwaajasa: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:
That’s Wakanda Election Day

Only people who are high in Chicago heroin will understand
this is how some people will like you to be doing during National Anthem, but God will not allow them
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2023
We call this slip of tongue. Only a person who never made mistake like this has right to condemn him for this. Funny thing is some of you commenting here actually stammer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Dynamicbliss: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
God EPP us o
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by UncommonLogic: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Zamfara is a country according to Peter Geringory Obi. grin
He said it, pls go and verify. grin
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
TheChameleon:

You will still see his handsome face as Presidential portrait in your offices till 2031. grin

You are left behind, reasonable APC members have defected to the God's chosen party....tey tey🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by UncommonLogic: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

You are left behind, reasonable APC members have defected to the God's chosen party....tey tey🤣🤣

Pls stop lying to yourself. That's the worst firm of lies. You know it's lie but you are trying to convince yourself that it's true. No be juju be that? grin
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Hamzola28: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Another one ooo
....i can't stop laughin in swaihili

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Pls stop lying to yourself. That's the worst firm of lies. You know it's lie but you are trying to convince yourself that it's true. No be juju be that? grin

As am typing more APC members are clamoring for LP's membership cards at my ward🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Which one be gbem
That's the sound of gunshot not sound of your finger when it's placed on the ballot paper.

It seems like tinubu wants us to use guns to vote on that day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Which one be gbem

😆 😆 😆 😆

That gbem got me too oooooo 😜
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by cliqtips: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
dollytino4real:
God is just showing us but we don't want to hear

Nigeria and Tinubu being her president is like someone that wants to get married at all cost despite seeing all the red flags.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2023
This is so pathetic
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by cliqtips: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Some Nigerians are ignoring all these red flags now until they enter the marriage finish and they've no where to run for the rest 8years of their lives and that of the children both born and unborn
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by MPG3: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
No reasonable human being will vote APC or Tinubu again
but unfortunately we have many unreasonable people now just like 2015
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by cliqtips: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Some Nigerians are ignoring all these red flags now until they enter the marriage finish and they've no where to run for the rest 8years of their lives and that of the children both born and unborn.

It's glaring to everyone that this man is not fit to run/rule but some of you want to vote for him before he's a Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2023
He is still playing games besides Joe Biden gaffes.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-blunder-gaffe-mistakes-viral-video-2022-1769309?amp=1

Quit this child game about gaffes made by Tinubu, it is borne out of stress most times. That job ain't easy until you try it. Have you been able to convince your small family to vote you? Now imagine convincing different faces you don't know to vote you and you can't afford to show that you're tired or not interested in giving them desired attention. That job ain't easy as it appears.
Re: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2023
TheChameleon:

He said: “No matter what our opponent do, you take your PVC on the 25th of January.

“Just go to the votes with your PVC, on top president, APC.”

Does the above statement make any sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / "We Do Not Need More Politicians, We Need More..." - Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.