Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem (3844 Views)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Bandits Cuts Of A Farmer's Both Hands For Saying Buhari Is Working. / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by CrisNews: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem

Visit the link below for full details:

https://eightnoon.com/u/1003/Sabinus-Slams-Tinubu-for-Raising-Hands-for-National-Anthem

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by SaintNegro77: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2023
At the end, the same fools after voting the wrong person will be begging for money to survive. I have stopped assisting untill we get it right.

22 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Sabinus, watch your utterances
We already know what we'll do on the day we are called to vote. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by JealousCobra(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Where went Freedom of speech? We are not in Sudan.

20 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by SavageResponse(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

He should focus on comedy and leave politicians alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Bluntguy: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

Why don't the politians focus on politics and leave the electorate alone? You see your life?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Berrityga: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Sabinus and Tinubu our two best skit makers.

7 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by stanliwise(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

Useless agbadorian.

11 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by JealousCobra(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

Don't worry we will soon swap positions comes 25th, and be warming up to wail in the next 8years as an opposition party. 🤣😂

Nijiria Sai Baba Obi!! 😮🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by JealousCobra(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2023
😮😮
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by youngking89(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Thunder fire Tinubu
HRHQueenPhil:

6 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by A4alpha: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2023
It amazing how some people support evil and fight to enthroned calamity in the name of tribe or resentment for others. As far as I'm concerned, business is business no matter how close you are to me.. I will never give you my girlfriend to fucc.
Those who supports this man should have a rethink, you love him?? No problem! But at least don't support him to ascend the throne thereby mortgage ur future and that of your unborn children etc.

Aso rock is not a home for ailing and old people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by 23jerryking(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

There's freedom of speech but we can't guarantee your freedom after the speech. He should just let Tinubu alone in his foley. We have the final say on election Day, don't go put yourself in trouble over some desperate stupid old fool who would do just about anything at all to become president.

9 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by 23jerryking(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
A4alpha:
It amazing how some people support evil and fight to enthroned calamity in the name of tribe or resentment for others. As far as I'm concerned, business is business no matter how close you are to me.. I will never give you my girlfriend to fucc.
Those who supports this man should have a rethink, you love him?? No problem! But at least don't support him to ascend the throne thereby mortgage ur future and that of your unborn children etc.

Aso rock is not a home for ailing and old people.
They're simply stupid. Evil people, and to think that I used to have so much respect for the Yorubas. I've met a few nice and brilliant ones but actually most of them are just really stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by PisciMan: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

Lol, take a moment off and google this word; Satire

2 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Bigseven(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Newly join cultist Dey behave like that
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Biggeststar01: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2023
SaintNegro77:
At the end, the same fools after voting the wrong person will be begging for money to survive. I have stopped assisting untill we get it right.
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by KosiGee(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

If Tinubu stopped being a clown, comedians like Sabinus would leave him alone. As long as Tinubu is dropping contents and materials to work on, people like Sabinus would not have to stress and work so hard to come up with something.

There’s no better time to start a career in comedy than now. Tinubu is an inspiration and makes their work easy. If you are struggling to come up with ideas for a skit as a comedian, watch Tinubu and you’ll have your eureka moment.

4 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Highways: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

When Una go finally begin use Una brain?

Abi Tinubu should focus on presidency and stop being a comedian

4 Likes

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by YungINchrist: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Relax Emefeile is Typing............

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Godsongang: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Why bring celebs into politics but our celebs are just looking for money.
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Jagaban666: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Nincompoop urchin, go and beat him na, Ozuor
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Killerbag36: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only foolz dat campaign for Tinubu nd Atiku
They should be cast away
Those people deserve death
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by tammie24: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
23jerryking:
They're simply stupid. Evil people, and to think that I used to have so much respect for the Yorubas. I've met a few nice and brilliant ones but actually most of them are just really stupid.
ibos are the most stupid, unintelligent and unfortunate people

Always sounding stupid

Trying to force people to do their bidding

When we are not fools

Let Obi go and test his popularity at the polls not him and his minions Constituting nuisance online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
tammie24:

Always sounding stupid

When we are not fools

Let Obi go and test his popularity at the polls not him and his minions Constituting nuisance online
your bidding is to vote someone that licked microphone in public? You must be a bigger fool. Ori e ti buru

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by tammie24: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
your bidding is to vote someone that licked microphone in public? You must be a bigger fool. Ori e ti buru
oh yes
Have you forgotten about him pissing in his pants

That's how we roll

Go and kill yourself
That's your president

Awon onirankiran
Eru Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jagaban666:

Nincompoop urchin, go and beat him na, Ozuor
coward grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ekwensu
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
tammie24:

Always sounding stupid

When we are not fools

idiotic slow poke

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by tammie24: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

idiotic slow poke
25 nor far again na

Useless set of people
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by SavageResponse(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Bluntguy:

Why don't the politians focus on politics and leave the electorate alone? You see your life?

Highways:

When Una go finally begin use Una brain?

Abi Tinubu should focus on presidency and stop being a comedian

PisciMan:

Lol, take a moment off and google this word; Satire
KosiGee:

If Tinubu stopped being a clown, comedians like Sabinus would leave him alone. As long as Tinubu is dropping contents and materials to work on, people like Sabinus would not have to stress and work so hard to come up with something.

There’s no better time to start a career in comedy than now. Tinubu is an inspiration and makes their work easy. If you are struggling to come up with ideas for a skit as a comedian, watch Tinubu and you’ll have your eureka moment.

JealousCobra:

Don't worry we will soon swap positions comes 25th, and be warming up to wail in the next 8years as an opposition party. 🤣😂

Nijiria Sai Baba Obi!! 😮🤣🤣

Sabinus is basically a business man who sells a product (Comedy) that is supposed to appeal to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation.

If he has any brain then he should know there are some fights he should not get involved in so as not to alienate a section of his fans/audience.

Those of you talking rubbish here should go and find out why Gordons suddenly stopped getting product endorsements from big companies like he used to and why his career slowed down when compared to that of his contemporaries!

Una go just dey talk anyhow una no go use una brain.

Anyway I no blame una because dem still dey give una free food for house and una never understand life
Re: Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem by Sonoyom(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2023
SavageResponse:

You should focus on yourself and leave Sabinus alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long distance relationship:. Remote Kissing Device (pics) / A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed / See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.