Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: (445 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Benue South: Abba Moro Wins As Supreme Court Dismisses Joe Ojobo’s Appeal / Breaking:rt Hon Joe Ojobo Winner Of The PDP Benue Zone C Senatorial Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: by azimibraun: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
The Governor of Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom as openly endorsed Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi and behind closed door endorsed Joe Ojobo in his bid to help build a Senate/Parliament that will help Peter Obi succeed when elected. Ortom who in a closed door meeting declared his intention to decamp to the LP after winning his election with the PDP has called on the leaders of PDP in Benue south to work for Rt Hon Joe Ojobo it was reported. Benue state is Labour Party delivered already. Thank you Ortom. All Obidients should celebrate him for his courage.

Re: Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: by Pauldollars(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Only Tinubu's supporters living in Lagos think Tinubu can win because they have gone round Lagos and Ibadan and have seen Tinubu's posters everywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: by azimibraun: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Jubilation as labour is set to deliver Benue State
Peter Obi President
Joseph Ojobo Senator Benue South Senator Benue South.
All Obidients must celebrate Governor Ortom to encourage him to see through this very courageous call
Benue is Labour Party.
Peter Obi and RT Hon Joe Ojobo

Re: Gov Ortom Endorses Peter Obi & Joe Ojobo For President And Senator Benue South: by Odehsimon: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2023
With Ojobo In Labour Party I can tell you that Benue south is already in The bag for Peter Obi He was the same guy the defeated Abba Moro in 2019 PDP primaries before the election was being manipulated, this is a good news for the obedient family.

(1) (Reply)

Myself, My Wife And My Children We Are Fully Obidient, 100%”- Apostle Johnson Su / 2023: Few Days Left To Start Mocking Obi Supporters / BREAKING Polls: Rivers Rep Member Arrested With Foreign Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.