Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) (32236 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Naijalarry: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRO0yVXEKg

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has urged Nigerians to vote for the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, in 2023.

Ortom said Obi is the best person that can help deliver Nigeria from its challenges.

He spoke while commending Obi for visiting camps of the Internally Displaced People, IDPs, in the State on Christmas day.

Speaking in Makurdi, the governor prayed that God would bless Obi’s presidential ambition.

According to Ortom: “Several presidential candidates have come here, and none of them have chosen to visit those IDPs camps and look at their plight to see how they are doing and give them hope that when they win, they will bring them succour, help, and hope.

“For you to have chosen to visit the IDPs on a Christmas day that you should be celebrating with your family, for me as a Christian, I say God will bless you and your aspirations. My prayer is that God will bless your aspiration to be the president of this country.

“Because I have seen capacity, faith, and hope, and I have seen someone who can bring the required equity, justice, and fairness that I have been pursuing since I became governor in 2015. If I were not in PDP, I would have been following you all over the place to canvass and vote for you.

“But, because I’m in PDP, I’m telling Nigerians that this man can help deliver this country from its challenges.”

Source- https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/26/2023-presidency-gov-ortom-endorses-peter-obi-says-lp-candidate-can-deliver-nigeria/

201 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2022
The INCOMING

460 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Ofunaofu: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
The structures are shaping up

Peter Obi now has a governor, more to join the winning team

592 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Penguin2: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

But endorsing Tinubu will be the end of Wike’s political career.

Let him try if he dares!

462 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ogmask: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Ortom don show us wike direction be dat. How a gov became PA to a fellow gov still dey wonder me.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Any reasonable and well meaning Nigerian, will support Peter Obi.

He is the hope of the common masses and over 133 million Nigerians living in poverty.

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Penguin2: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2022
ogmask:
Ortom don show us wike direction be dat. How a gov became PA to a fellow gov still dey wonder me.

Are you in pains?

Hope it’s not sifia?

Please don’t consume Rataki o!

You need to be alive to witness Peter Obi’s swearing in and his wonderful government.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Naijalarry: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

But endorsing Tinubu will be the end of Wike’s political career.

Let him try if he dares!

I doubt Wike will endorse a Muslim Muslim ticket he criticized in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKALPryVqM

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2022
tongue
Governor Samuel Ortom is a man with passion and all he is asking for is a better Nigeria.

Buhari was in for is own selfishness and the agbado munchers presidential candidate want to continue from where buhari stop.

Let join Governor Samuel Ortom to retire the old politicians for a better Nigeria
tongue.

ogmask:

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Penguin2: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

I doubt Wike will endorse a Muslim Muslim ticket he criticized in this video.

Wow!

I heard that he said this but I didn’t watch the video to actually hear his wordings.

I think his direction is becoming clearer.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by dynicks(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by tk4radi: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022

We Have Always Known That..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Ckonnet: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
I only wish po will win, that will be a big win for the youths.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Peter is better

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ClearFlair: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
It's very clear that Peter Obi is 100 times better than the other candidates

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Workch: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
We all know that peter Obi will win in Benue, plateau and Abuja.
He might even win nasarawa.
What we are looking at right now is how to steal some votes in northwest and northeast

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by DevilSignature: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
grin

Every man in his right senses will endorse Peter Obi, stand by him and vote for him, except those wey their head no correct and we called the agbado urchins.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by obembet(f): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
This is what we want.

Let support southerners candidates.

Ogun go kill anybody that want to divide us

Ogun go kill you if you insult Tinubu and Obi

God bless southerners

We can't continue to enslaved ourselves to FULANI

Tinubu or Obi 2023.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by dyera(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Governor Ortom has joined the winning team, Wike and the others to follow in January. They know Peter Obi is the only candidate that will get block votes from some states in the coming election.

Meanwhile, did you notice that Tinubu is not talking about defeating Boko Haram. Under APC insurgency will continue for the next 20 years.

Vote wisely

Vote Peter Obi

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by dayo23(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
If Tinubu goes there tomorrow now he would still
Endorse him, never trust politicians, what they are after is there interest that all.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by izubext007: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
No body would this is anti party activities, Nigeria needs change.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
This is good and commendable, we should support southern candidate.
I support Jagaban and peteru is my second choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Heffalump(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Wow!
Jungle don dey mature small small.

Those APC idiots thought Wike will endorse that great grand pa, Tinubu.

Obi/Datti all the way. Enemies of progressive Nigeria will be disappointed Las Las!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ubmech: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Chicken price 2015 - ₦1500
Chicken price 2022 - ₦10000

If nothing else thrills you, be excited that we are taking back our country first quarter of next year. With our PVC, our voices will be heard loud and clear. Nigerians and Obidients are you all ready Are you all happy

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Olukat(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
It's getting clearer everyday grin grin grin I belong to PDP too but... shocked shocked
Those doubting Obi's chances in 2023 are struggling with the truth!
Nigeria is in safe hands with PO.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Think9ja(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
He still will not win any polling unit in Benue State

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by tuborme: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Yeah
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ASAPFERG: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2022
failure endorses failure

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Ortom, ugwanyi, ikpeazu most likely will work for Obi while Wike and Makinde will most likely work for Tinubu. Na Atiku lost out because these states were won by him in 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
No sane person will vote tinubu or atiku. Peter obi is the man for the job

25 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by opalu: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by GoodCane: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
God bless our incoming president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi GCFR president of Nigeria

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.