Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Must Admit I Can't Give Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Admit I Can't Give Up (571 Views)

I Must Admit White Girls Are The Best Cooks / 11 Things Women Must Admit / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Must Admit I Can't Give Up by marcmuzman: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2011
One day I just came to nairaland and started to read people post, saw one ladys post and it was love at first sight, i checked out her profile picture and started to send messages non stop to her even started a couple of topics about her, hopefully she wont read them because it seem people dont like her because she is not nigerian, poor girl, how can i make up things to her, i know she might think nigerians are crazy and evil people now because of my actions all i want is her to apologize so she can live her life, i feel really bad because i posted her pictures (she is a public figure) but she is a private person somewhat seen her in person twice at a public event, she is new to nairaland so she might not read thisa posting
Re: I Must Admit I Can't Give Up by obowunmi(m): 3:22am On Sep 12, 2011
marcmuzman:

One day I just came to nairaland and started to read people post, saw one ladys post and it was love at first sight, i checked out her profile picture and started to send messages non stop to her even started a couple of topics about her, hopefully she wont read them because it seem people dont like her because she is not nigerian, poor girl, how can i make up things to her, i know she might think nigerians are crazy and evil people now because of my actions all i want is her to apologize so she can live her life, i feel really bad because i posted her pictures (she is a public figure) but she is a private person somewhat seen her in person twice at a public event, she is new to nairaland so she might not read thisa posting

Are you a crack head ? angry angry angry angry

(1)

Fall In Love At First Sight? / My Friend Ex Girl Love Me / April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.