Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night (6607 Views)

Married Woman Told Me This / What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Illegal1(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
So last night,i went to chilax in one of the bar in my neibourhood..

i was using my left hand to drink and my right hand to operate my phone...wen dis old woman walked in to buy plastic coke,she saw me then came to me and whisperd sumtin to me....

she said"my pikin,change ur hand..use ur left hand to operate ur phone and ur right to drink....

wat scared me was wen she said"i lyk u,nah make i advice u,if not...i for knw ur power...then she left.

bt i ran after her to knw the meaning of her words,there she said"its nt adviceable to use left hand to drink in public,sum people see it as offens and might used it against me in a spiritual way....she lyk me dats why she spared my life......by force cold catch my once..

i jst tell her tnk ma..then i gave her the last 1k left on me,then we went our seperate ways...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Thebest12(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin Dan buroba

20 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by HopeVictor(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Wahala x3
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Mercury12(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol
It ain't ordinary life.
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Berrityga: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Because of this post anytime I'm in public I'll use my leg to drink. Rubbish. Nigerians and their stwepid superstitious believe.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Zonefree(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2023
I've had such experience with one old woman like that too. I asked her why I can't drink my gin with my left hand, she said enemies can get to me through that. I was about doubting her until older men there also said same thing.

15 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Bluntguy: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Both hands are made to be used interchangeably. None of them will kill you. Una too dey fear.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Wawelexy(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
We too dey fear for this country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by WibusJaga: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2023

Pure Superstition.
&Just like every superstition, you can choose to believe it or not to believe it. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Wether it’s a superstition or not, it costs you nothing to adjust and adhere to the advice.

26 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Illegal1(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Wawelexy:
We too dey fear for this country!

bros...dis 1 no be we too dey fear matter oo,wetin u no knw big pass u ooh.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Wawelexy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Illegal1:

bros...dis 1 no be we too dey fear matter oo,wetin u no knw big pass u ooh.....

Na true you talk sha... Things are happening in the supernatural world... I don't dare any strange warning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Killerbag36: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Use ur left hand drink them go shoot u jazz ur eye go clear cus people wen de use left drink for public mean something them join one spiritual cult I no fit talk more abt bt no try them them bad mk them no shoot u salt put ur body lol by then its too late .

5 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Ballzproblem2: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Illegal1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
Use ur left hand drink them go shoot u jazz ur eye go clear cus people wen de use left drink for public mean something them join one spiritual cult I no fit talk more abt bt no try them them bad mk them no shoot u salt put ur body lol by then its too late .

bros...nah wetin the woman tell me ooh,she say"she jst lyk me if nt she for knw my power....
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Killerbag36: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Illegal1:

bros...nah wetin the woman tell me ooh,she say"she jst lyk me if nt she for knw my power....

I don see person wen dem shoot jazz cus of drinking with left hand for public so b warn nd change ur wayz now ok thanks

Since I saw it first hand the guy lean till e die since den I no de drink for public again with left hand even as i b lefty like seriously things de happened those people doing it belong to one occult they hate people drinking with left hand cus dat there code so now u know no fall victim

12 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by luvlyoracle(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na wah o..and u still give am money embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Illegal1:

If na true you dey talk, fear no go gree you give the woman money, sooooo my brother, u dey lie die.

Calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Lvgirl: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
That is why I always use straw to drink. I met the woman in Abuja. No it was her elder sister. She said my son use straw to drink and never do transfer to any lady. I thanked her
And gave her the last 10k cash for my hand

7 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Illegal1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dshocker:

If na true you dey talk, fear no go gree you give the woman money, sooooo my brother, u dey lie die.

Calm down.

bros....i jst gv her the 1k out of my hrt for her advice and she accept it with happiness and asked me nt to drink with ma left hand again in public...

4 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dan buroba
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Freelane33(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zonefree:
I've had such experience with one old woman like that too. I asked her why I can't drink my gin with my left hand, she said enemies can get to me through that. I was about doubting her until older men there also said same thing.

Living and learning

2 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Dangrace01: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nawa oh this one shock me
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by KilimanjaroKING: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Probably may be the truth.
i guess all does who mastered using the left hand are satan offspring grin grin
wetin i know sef...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by kodred(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
My friend from Delta state told me this same thing. That if you do, powers that be would want to test you. Africa and mediocrity sha

9 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by udede(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
In my place, drinking Palm wine with the left hand is an insult to the tapper
Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by Streetmovement(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Spiritual things and things no be for pikin wey still dey suck him mama breast cool

6 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by faceLAGOS: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
I just learned something new today.

Thanks op.

9 Likes

Re: Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night by siofra(f): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
So, left-handed people na?

What will they do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch / Are All Men Jealous? / Shocked Plane Passengers Watch Couple Have Sex In Front Of Everyone (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.