Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,211 members, 7,849,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (19499 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by morikee: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Can't dispute the fact that this is massive Agbado

3 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
incognita:
This is massive

BAT to the world

Really massive! 💪 💪💪💪💪

5 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Maj196(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC still get mind dey campaign.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by elphinera: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
On BAT manhood I stand grin grin
The entitled kingmaker of Iragbiji. Your brain drained urchins await your fall and as usual you'll shall wail.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by OsunOriginal: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Albertgr8: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Imagine people supporting evil party
They are evil too
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by HeroicMeastro: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
ritarm:
I almost thought that place has been wiped off by terrorist
Did you thought whether Imo and Anambra was also wiped by terrorist?

5 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Gaabasky: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC vs PDP are giving themselves close fighting unfortunately LP is using her arsenal on APC alone as if PDP is not there. If care is not taking, PDP will have a smooth walk to ASO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by elphinera: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Maj196:
APC still get mind dey campaign.

You can't shame the shameless
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Laple0541(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Massive
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by FreeStuffsNG: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
A massive flop.

See flop sir wink

4 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by truthfinder319: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
So will Emefiele and children of hate sleep tonight? Will they say the cashless crowd was bought? Feb 25 will teach some people a lesson of life. Asiwaju is coming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by computer0810(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
A massive flop. Tinupoo should throw in the towel and support Obi.

I know deep down by nw u r having high BP😂😂 but today is not d day u will d*e, u will live to witness hw tinubu will change Nigeria for good

9 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by musty16: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jagaba shine gaba! This policy has opened people eyes and they have seen the munafurci of buhari, tinubu has gained more fans ever since him, El rufai and Ganduje alongside other nothern governors and members of the APC have been against this policy. Most of my friends are now in support of jagaba. Atiku was never liked that much by northerners, they prefer kwankwaso compared to him and the PDP in the north are just promoting him with the slogan saying naka Sai naka.

6 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Digitron: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol, Why did they use Elkanemi Sport Centre instead of the Convention ramat Square where they have always used.

A 5000 Venue in the home of the "star boy" who is meant to mobilize northern votes.

After Saturday, many people will learn a lesson in a strong way
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
One question I will like to ask d igbos is this

Now that they have admitted d cash redesign is targeted at tinubu n that he can’t have access to cash again to bribe d electorates

What if asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu still wins after all this, hope the igbos won’t sing another song?

Since igbos want us to believe tinubu is cash trapped, hope we won’t start hearing Biafra or death after tinubu wins?

If tinubu wins hope igbos will still remain d patriotic Nigerians they are now?

If tinubu wins , will igbos still call Nigeria a beautiful country?

Hope when Peter obi loses we will not start hearing noise of nzogbu Biafra?

Dey there. As if you don't know them.
Fulani slaves, afonja, herdsmen will start. Just watch
They'll finally remember their brother kanu in jail

See how they now hate ekpa

6 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by computer0810(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyrusmillz:
If we're being honest, the north and south should be two different countries entirely.
It's a shame we have southern youths who protested during end sars being a party to this shit .
You will all reap the rewards of your deeds

So we protested during endsars to vote hoebi......dis 1 dey mad.....make ur life be like hoebi administration in Anambra

He pain d werey😂

5 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ChiefSupplier55(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Them dey play

Abeg checkout my signture
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Swallowurspit(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:

I admire your sense of humour. Asiwaju….throw in the towel and support Obi.
The election is here already and would decide the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
That background song sounds entertaining than the one the quack singer dropped for Pdp..

Reality have shown that..

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Prettychild(f): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Borno people will vote Tinubu cos they are hoping that their son Shettima will become President.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Don't bother searching for the meaning of massive inside dictionary. What you see here is the meaning.
Comes 25th, all of una must eat corn and cassava

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Illegal1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:

only dis crowd will defeat the total vote peter obituary will get...
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Chekwume16(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Igbos are not bad people you will feel the same way if you are marginalised the way igbos have been in Nigeria. Even if obi does not win i expect the next president to crarry igbos along like they rightly deserve and not what buhari did and I assure you the quest for biafra will go down. Buhari is the most divisive president we hVe ever had
Godwin4444:
One question I will like to ask d igbos is this

Now that they have admitted d cash redesign is targeted at tinubu n that he can’t have access to cash again to bribe d electorates

What if asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu still wins after all this, hope the igbos won’t sing another song?

Since igbos want us to believe tinubu is cash trapped, hope we won’t start hearing Biafra or death after tinubu wins?

If tinubu wins hope igbos will still remain d patriotic Nigerians they are now?

If tinubu wins , will igbos still call Nigeria a beautiful country?

Hope when Peter obi loses we will not start hearing noise of nzogbu Biafra?
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by press9jatv: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piiii
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Godwin4444: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chekwume16:
Igbos are not bad people you will feel the same way if you are marginalised the way igbos have been in Nigeria. Even if obi does not win i expect the next president to crarry igbos along like they rightly deserve and not what buhari did and I assure you the quest for biafra will go down. Buhari is the most divisive president we hVe ever had
how do u expect the next president to carry igbos along when all igbos have shown everyone is hate

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by israelmao(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
APC against APC what is left of APC is smoke which will soon vanish before wind.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Chekwume16(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
They have not shown hate. They are just eager to have their own rule the country too and that is not hate considering what they hVe been thru
Godwin4444:
how do u expect the next president to carry igbos along when all igbos have shown everyone is hate
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by CursedOsuPigs: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

People of Borno.....how far?
I hear sey one man, wey no well cum visit una. Me no get problem with that one. My issue be sey una dey fork up, why u ask?, because your son, Peter obi wan greet una. But una sey una no wan vote for am. Me no vex. If una like, make una no vote Obi. No wahala sha. But on that day, make una vote Papa, mama and pikin. E get why!
Make I show una the picture of the mama, papa and pikin. You go like am well-well.....😊😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Advocates For Marijuana Decriminalization: What Does It Mean? / Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC / New Enugu Police-Car Got Smashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.