Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja (44005 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IkeAnumudu: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

According to same Anap that predicted una bubu win, Structureless, SM Obi is the most needed candidate for tis election grin grin
It pains right grin
Better hold something make you no go fall APC no worth am oo grin grin

Are you referring to this same Anap, who’ve been in cahoots with the IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI all along?

Honestly, it’s you bastard ekwensus that are giving the Igbos a bad name we don’t deserve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Misterone: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd
fire dey mountain, dis one dey waka for Abuja. Obi should as a matter of urgency call out IPOB/Simon Ekpa to order. This thing no funny again o. Your stronghold is being destroyed you dey somewhere dey jolli jolli.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IkeAnumudu: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrSensor:
My people, I'm not a prophet but this man(Peter Obi) is what nigeria need to be a better place

Please vote for him in large numbers.

Is it this same Peter Obi you are referring to?

You people are tribalistic!!!

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by ivandrag0n: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Are you referring to this same Anap, who’ve been in cahoots with the IOOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI all along?

Honestly, it’s you bastard ekwensus that are giving the Igbos a bad name we don’t deserve.

Peter Obi is the most fraudulently packaged SCAM in the history of Nigeria!!!

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Are you referring to this same Anap, who’ve been in cahoots with the IOOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI all along?

Hahaha see this Tribally bigoted hatefilled nigga grin grin
Nigerians now understand that APC disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max be like natural disaster e no dey ask for Tribe, Religion or even party before e strike so you can go ahead and spread tribal hate na your calling be that grin grin
The fact that you mention Obi together with any Secessionist sect at all exposes your cover.
We are all aware of how disObiDient people went about spreading lies that Obi killed secessionist bcus of the way he handled them so you make a mockery of yourself while you tag him with secessionist.
We know of one man who openly declared that He does not believe in One Nigeria grin
Anap already refuted this poorly edited nonsense you have upthere. So if Anap is working for Obi what about Nextier,Stears, Bloomberg and the rest? Are they also working for Obi too grin grin grin grin
Btw I am full time anti Ipob so take your ipob nonsense out of my mention try locate gidigidi,esnbrutality, fadigha etc if you wan do ipob jab grin
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by justlovesfarmin: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
The people here are not up to 500
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Gohs: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Peter Obi is the way forward for Nigerians .. .

We need him to bring down food prices for us embarassed

Vote Labour Party. — say goodbye to hunger! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Mikshomex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is coming up. Nigeria is gathering a moment for lp
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IkeAnumudu: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha see this person who does not fear. We IPOB/ESN/UGM will fish out and kill anyone who does not support Peter Obi. Go and write it down that I PROUDLYOMONNA said so!!!

Not surprised at this uncircumcised tout, uttering trash in the usual Nzogbu-Nzogbu manner of the criminal elements in IPOB-UGM-ESN.

Una never start. I am Igbo and I will not vote Obi because he is backed up by you criminal elements who have been killing in cold blood the ordinary people of the SE going about their daily activities.

By the way, the law will catch up with you and your fellow ESN-UGM killers very soon.

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by ebbo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:
I’ve noticed something that calls my attention.

Is Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland, the same as the Seun Osewa of Twitter?

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo, or Yorùbá can kill it.

The idea It's dead on arrival at the moment. They will be an Igbo president maybe 16 years from now and it's not going to be peter obi, I'm sure of this.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by dannex4adx(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
2blessed01:

Yea... struggle to take over naija from d devilish and selfish party PDAPC...
Inshallah...by this time next Saturday....it gonna come to pass💯
Who dey deceive you.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Not surprised at this uncircumcised tout, uttering trash in the usual Nzogbu-Nzogbu manner of the criminal elements in IPOB-UGM-ESN.

Una never start. I am Igbo and I will not vote Obi because he is backed up by you criminal elements who have been killing in cold blood the ordinary people of the SE going about their daily activities.

By the way, the law will catch up with you and your fellow ESN-UGM killers very soon.

Hahaha see this uncircumcised hatefilled animal from futadajalon grin e no go better for both you and ipob plus esn plus their onye oshi supreme leader grin grin
Continue to dey mumu Yourself, Igboland is fully Obidient grin grin
In Igboland We go for competency first before anything else. Obi is the most competent of all candidates,I wonder watin join hatefilled animal like you for this matter,We are talking about Nigeria Election why uncircumcised hatefilled animal from futadajalon like you go dey put mouth sef grin grin grin
Efulefu,you didn't tell Us if the other polls too are also under the control of Obi grin grin grin since a Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like you says same Anap that predicted Bubu's Win is working for Obi grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Don't worry about the blessed SE everything will be under control soonest,tell your evil uncles from futadajalon to go back to their Country if they can't coexist peacefully with people.

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Drekaz(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2023
He is the very same tribalistic disgusting bastard!!!
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by 2blessed01(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2023
dannex4adx:

Who dey deceive you.
You're d one being decieved my dear 👌
PO is coming 🙏🇳🇬
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by moskush1(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Trekking no dey tire Una?? All this thing no go stop Atiku from winning
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by dannex4adx(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
2blessed01:

You're d one being decieved my dear 👌
PO is coming 🙏🇳🇬

Ohk bro! We will know next week.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IkeAnumudu: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha I want to let you know that we ESN/UGM will kill anybody in the south east that does not vote for Peter Ono. Tell the world that I PROUDLYOMONNA said so. I challenge your army and military to dare us. Peter Obi must win or we will kill many people. Tell them that I PROUDLYOMONNA said so.

NIGERIA POLICE, DSS & other Nigerian security agencies will soon fish you out and give you the same kind of treatment that you IPOB/ESN/UGM killers have our brothers such as Dr. Akunyili.

Competence my foot. Umu-LIAR just supporting Peter Oni because he is your brother. Shame on you, you useless Ekwensu.

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IkeAnumudu: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha see this uncircumcised hatefilled animal from futadajalon grin e no go better for both you and ipob plus esn plus their onye oshi supreme leader grin grin
Continue to dey mumu Yourself, Igboland is fully Obidient grin grin
In Igboland We go for competency first before anything else. Obi is the most competent of all candidates,I wonder watin join hatefilled animal like you for this matter,We are talking about Nigeria Election why uncircumcised hatefilled animal from futadajalon like you go dey put mouth sef grin grin grin
Efulefu,you didn't tell Us if the other polls too are also under the control of Obi grin grin grin since a Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like you says same Anap that predicted Bubu's Win is working for Obi grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is our IPOB & UGM CANDIDATE. SIMON EKPA HAS DECLARED IT THAT NDIGBO’S CANDIDATE IS OETER OBI. WE WILL ENFORCE IT WITH OUR GUNS
Don't worry about the blessed SE everything will be under control soonest,tell your evil uncles from futadajalon to go back to their Country if they can't coexist peacefully with people.

PROUDLYOMONNA THE CRIMINAL UGM ELEMENT, know this and know peace: Many Igbo people will not vote for your IPOB CANDIDATE PETEE OBI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Gunmen Attack Isaac Fayose, Vehicle Destroyed (Pictures) / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.