Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja (44003 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by lifeandjoy: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by MrSensor(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
My people, I'm not a prophet but this man(Peter Obi) is what nigeria need to be a better place

Please vote for him in large numbers.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by dannex4adx(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Dis one na struggle rally..very bored

Is like calling potential buyers to buy ur goods

Na real struggle rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by 2blessed01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Stop Crying na😂😂😂
oyin44:

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by oyin44: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
dannex4adx:

Na real struggle rally.

Na so..thank you
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Killerbag36: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Cry more your tears its so sweet
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by onuman: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd

Nice walk.
One would wish Datti walks more in far north to guarantee LP at least the needed 25% win up far north states. Abuja had since been locked down for ObiDatti ticket.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by 2blessed01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
dannex4adx:

Na real struggle rally.
Yea... struggle to take over naija from d devilish and selfish party PDAPC...
Inshallah...by this time next Saturday....it gonna come to pass💯

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sharrrrrrrrrrp......by next week Monday, all banks, commercial centers, offices etc will change their office photos from the sufferings, intimidations, killings , tribalistic , manipulations of APC to the handsome faces of upright, transparent , unity in diversity , oneness, and progressive President and Vice President .......

Imagine hanging handsome pictures of Peter Obi / Datti, than hanging a BAT and A bko haram terrorist pictures in your banks and offices( na bad luck everyday for you )
So vote with your conscience

Together we shall make Nigeria work again, but the evils we found should be wiped off first ....and that is APC....
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Gbemini(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:
I’ve noticed something that calls my attention.

Is Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland, the same as the Seun Osewa of Twitter?

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or ethnocentric individual exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or yorùbá can kill it.
biafra brain like ur own dosnt work well
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Allisgud: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is our president already
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by 2blessed01(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrSensor:
My people, I'm not a prophet but this man(Peter Obi) is what nigeria need to be a better place.
Thank you grin
Sane Nigerians don't need a prophet to understand that💯👍
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by onuman: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sharrrrrrrrrrp......by next week Monday, all banks, commercial centers, offices etc will change their office photos from the sufferings, intimidations, killings , tribalistic , manipulations of APC to the handsome faces of upright, transparent , unity in diversity , oneness, and progressive President and Vice President .......

Imagine hanging handsome pictures of Peter Obi / Datti, than hanging a BAT and A bko haram terrorist pictures in your banks and offices( na bad luck everyday for you )
So vote with your conscience

Together we shall make Nigeria work again, but the evils we found should be wiped off first ....and that is APC....

That's it. Nigeria needs modern persons who have achieved a lot in their fields of endeavours, as President and Vice President.
Not elderly men that suffer dementia.

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by sukar886: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Can tinubu ur oga walk for 5mins,so shut up, if don't know what to say
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by izubext007: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is coming , to undo all the EVIL of APC.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by stigman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:

Take am easy dey wail. Make headache no kill you o

Tell that mumu guy that I will give him 20k if Tinubu trek for 30mins
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Even masquerade follow dey march to show u say even the gods support obi

So ko yi e check out my signature and click on the link below to see the material I have
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by TollinsN: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
This man called Obi knew very well that he can't be the president.
The ex generals knew very well that the script they gave AUTHOR NZERIBE to act in 1993 will no longer work. So they give Obi a new script to be the spoiler.
The script mastermind left the country immediately he is sure the script will be played by Obi, to be funded by ex generals.To come back after elections.
It seems Obi is playing the script well. SO NON OF THE POLITICAL GLADIATORS MAY BECOME PRESIDENT.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Knight2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
stigman:

Tell that mumu guy that I will give him 20k if Tinubu trek for 30mins
u wnt to kill d old man abi... U are wicked
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by FixxNigeria23: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
100k xtian plus one muslem
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Hessem: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or Yorùbá can kill it.

The homosexual is a bigot. One day dick go hook for his anus

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okoro-Ahmed grin
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by kkonyeji(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or Yorùbá can kill it.
Seun, shebi u hear ba?
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
One Million KO One Thousand ni tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by IpobAntidote: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

STFU with your useless noise. ranting about someone like a lunatic. Whoever own the page has every right to support any candidate of his choice. Anyone that doesn't support your IPOB packaged fraud is tribalistic when in fact the only reason all of you dumb asses are supporting Obi is because he's IGBO and nothing more.
PLS STFU and support your loser candidate in peace, leave others to support whomever they want.
These people getting on my last nerve. Stupid MOFOs.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by ivandrag0n: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Abuja gone
Kaduna gone
Lagos almost gone
Imo gone
Abia gone
Ebonyi gone
Enugu gone
Rivers gone
Cross River gone
Bayelsa gone
Delta gone
Edo gone gone
Akwa Ibom gone
Ondo going
Benue gone
Plateau gone
Taraba going
Nasarawa on the move

Go and tell Emilokan to try again in 2031, Aso Rock is not an aged peoples home neither is it a maximum security prison for hardened terrorists like Shettima and El Rufai shocked

Says the insane and bigoted IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM thug whose candidate has been attending naming ceremonies with canopies all over Nigeria.

By this time next week, you will realise that Nairaland & Twitter do not have polling booths.

The Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani, Ijesa, Kanuris, etc, that you have spent the last 8 years calling all manners of terrible names, will let you know that everyday may be for the thief but one day (the most important of all) is always for the owner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
aariwa:
My president come next week…Peter means rock(aso rock) Obi means palace(aso rock) or King( president of Nigeria) and On Peter Obi divine mandate God will rebuild the shattered ruins of Nigeria into a pride of Africa and to the world…somebody play me that song Mr Peter Obi na my president you be…

It'll end in shame next week when Tinubu is declared winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Please someone should confirm this asap. Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:
Made men

And they're more than 5 million at the rally. 5 million in Abuja already for obituary.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by merrijosh62: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
zekepio34: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.