Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (34381 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Still waiting for the story of how king of boys movie is linked to him , Nigerians and fake news 5 and 6
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Business man? What business is he into?

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by desmond2pk: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
He has been silent since gist lover uncovered him as a tinubu boy.
His brother didn't release Christmas music last year.
He didn't show us how house in thw village.

Gist lover na wao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
This guy bleaches. Look at his fingers at the second pic.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by EMREX02: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Happy birthday E-money, the money man.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone that used to be dark don turn oyinbo. Happy birthday Enough Money.

No worry, your money dey load. Success dey change skin tone sometimes. You go understand if you achieve success.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
This man still dey bleach?!! Haaa!

Take am easy o... Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Where una dey see this money??

You dey ask Anambra man where him for see money grin cheesy. Their billions dey come over night na. No worry, your own dey load Isha Allah grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by yusufadebayo02(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Ode what do you know? Emoney would be nothing without Tinubu. Go and find out from your elders the people that God used to build emoney up. Go and check his images with Seyi tinubu

If you don't know, you don't know
They know nothing about Emoney's wealth. Tinubu dominates E-money's story. Let them find out.
You are correct bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Pickmycall: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
VinnyBaba:

If not for Buhari and Bola Tinubu's APC Terrible govt,

I for get Money pass this Guy. undecided
Na soap he take baf wey make am get money no be say he dey into any legit hustle like that.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sweetvie:
Happy birthday to him grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeyNaza:
I read from a tested source that he is Tinubu's employee in you know the business grin grin

Stop castigating, he’s a big shot in clearing and forwarding in Tin Can. He’s well known.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by BATified2023: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Agabadimpu:
Ok
since your music career failed before it started u wan use politics kickstart am

Ogbooon……sodikiiiii

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Pickmycall: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
FutureFocus:
I think he’s into shipping of containers of goods into the country
Do you know the name of his company?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by yusufadebayo02(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.

Stop saying what u know nothing about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
All these guys that always look tooooo clean

Red flag

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.

Paying back Lagos state with rebellion right, if they ask you to leave Lagos now, you will run to the Obas palace. Watch your tongue!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Where una dey see this money??

For E
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by tonykester: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
ELECTRONIC MONEY
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Japastic: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
We are age mate oh, but see how me come look old.God, I want fresh and chop up too.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Sirchiboy: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pickmycall:
Na soap he take baf wey make am get money no be say he dey into any legit hustle like that.
Brotherly I don hear many things about this soap.
How the thing dey work

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone that used to be dark don turn oyinbo. Happy birthday Enough Money.
e be like say na you born am

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Pickmycall: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Brotherly I don hear many things about this soap.
How the thing dey work
Na babalawo go do am for you.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Blake755: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Odogwu aburo guy name 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian business man, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-money took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CozEv2UtLSv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Born in 1981... Still young at just 42.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Pickmycall: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
He money celebrated his 40th birthday in 2022 and celebrated his 42nd birthday in 2023.Abi na mistake him do?
https://www.nairaland.com/6991849/e-money-celebrates-40th-birthday-cute

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Cool down bro.. I hear say the guy dey do some Badoo work for cityboy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:
Eze Money 💰💰

His bro KC knows how to sing his praises 🤣😂
You mean the failed musician.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Pickmycall: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Cool down bro.. I hear say the guy dey do some Badoo work for your cityboy
I no hear the gist.Where I fit read am?
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Juanmike:
You mean the failed musician.

Na you sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Who's The Prettiest African Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.