Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (34386 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by okrikaboi: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Some of the monikers on nairaland belong to dead people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
yusufadebayo02:

Stop saying what u know nothing about.
A picture of Asiwaju Tinubu and
Emoney. Insightful.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by davidl7: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
HBD Bro.

I ve no issue with d dye... but abeg d bleaching no too much?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Iammrkez: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Very funny comedy

This is the best content on youtube at the moment guys

Enjoy guys and don’t forget to subscribe and drop a comment😘

Another unfortunate day// Valentine money is gone // Kez Whay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8lu3W5edo
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ebbo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
The big boys like E-money, obi cubana, and the other billionaires will never come out to support Peter obi. because they know he is a bad market.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Electronic money. A name Enough to scare Europeans and White Americans.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ask him what he does for a living and he goes......"Nna..I be importer and exporter o". shocked

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
FutureFocus:
I think he’s into shipping of containers of goods into the country

What has that got to do with his birthday?

Did he ship ur house away?
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
sweetTai:
Ask him what he does for a living and he goes......"Nna..I be importer and exporter o". shocked

They have this tin tomato they produce grin
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
davidl7:
HBD Bro.

I ve no issue with d dye... but abeg d bleaching no too much?

Me I have issues with the chair.

The color no dey too loud?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Sandazblack: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Careente7:
E be many tins
If he’s 42 then how old is Kcee?

Kcee na his elder brother na
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by 7arrows: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.

Soon they will tell u Tinubu made him and built his empire.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.
what nonsense is this
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Useless e money
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Soft
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Agonglo17: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian business man, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-money took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CozEv2UtLSv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I just wan check something...has he supported Peter Obi?
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by 07kjb: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
This one don use cream scatter himself

Low life
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

Na you sabi.
Jeolous somebody.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian business man, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-money took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CozEv2UtLSv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
one of the most successful Nigerians I know.Not because he has a lot of money,but because his family is intact.Yul never see money e don go confirm another woman.Anybody that has a failed marriage I don’t see any success in that person no matter other things they achieve in life.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Careente7:
E be many tins
lol the achievement Dey fear u Abi.U stl Dey stay one room and palor?Some of us are like him bro.Learn how to make sacrifices
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by AssCraver: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Careente7:
E be many tins

KCee should be 44/45.

He is KCee’s younger brother

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Draslo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Your madness no get cure. E money is Tinubu's boy. If you don't know you no fit know lai lai. Have you seen him anywhere endorsing Obi? Or Biafra for that matter. He is Lagos made.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Jack500: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

What a nonsense post, from a monkey. Tueh!
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by davidl7: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
blowjohn:

Me I have issues with the chair.

The color no dey too loud?

Na entertainment people. grin It comes with d job! When I met he n d brother once, it was obvious they were using too much dye!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2023
HBD LLNP cool
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Na his time so make he dey pose and enjoy. Many Nigerians are looking frail while he is looking agile. May God in heaven bless us too with work of our hands in the name of his seat son, amen.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Mtmike(m): 4:18am On Feb 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Well, I’m not a fan of Tinubu but go and check out who made Emoney who he his today, you will be clshocked its balalue
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by NickHoward(m): 5:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Men peak from 38 to 62......
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2023
ukaface:
All these guys that always look tooooo clean

Red flag
He's happily married madam white flag and has 3 handsome boys... Just wish him happy birthday and comot eye for person husband. What is too clean undecided

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Viltron:
Business man? What business is he into?
The mind ur fvckn business undecided
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by freemanq(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Imagine this young guy as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, instead of 94 years old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration / "Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.