Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (34388 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Killbillz:

He's happily married madam white flag and has 3 handsome boys... Just wish him happy birthday and comot eye for person husband. What is too clean undecided
shey I no know say he is married ni?

Or did I mention I want to marry him?
I no wan wish am happy birthday, because he won’t see my wish( Abi e Dey NL)

I’m just saying he is TOO CLEAN grin
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2023
freemanq:
Imagine this young guy as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, instead of 94 years old man
na drugs or death go be on the increase
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Deelaw(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2023
✨Happy birthday to him and happy birthday to me today aswell 👌✨

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Careente7(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2023
highchief1:
lol the achievement Dey fear u Abi.U stl Dey stay one room and palor?Some of us are like him bro.Learn how to make sacrifices
E be many tins
Like WTF!😂☹️
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Careente7:
E be many tins
Like WTF!😂☹️
everybody get their destiny bro.I no Dey bother myself again.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.
When dem born you dem no know say na animal dem born.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone that used to be dark don turn oyinbo. Happy birthday Enough Money.
we don't bleach in south east like Osun people.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hbd E-money nwanne
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
jeromestarks:
No matter the money you gather, you can have peace of mind if you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

The smell of the pvssy will kill you when start to fvck her ex.
shut up is ur mom a virgin when ur dad meet her
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
We still don't know his source of income or the type of business he is into that made him very Rich
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

If not for Buhari and Bola Tinubu's APC Terrible govt,

I for get Money pass this Guy. undecided
Abi oh grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Japastic:
We are age mate oh, but see how me come look old.God, I want fresh and chop up too.
Your own good, we weh take years senior am nko. undecided
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
ebbo:
The big boys like E-money, obi cubana, and the other billionaires will never come out to support Peter obi. because they know he is a bad market.
Have you seen dangote, otedola, Jim ovia, oba otudeko come out in support of any politician?
Oga, it is not good for business.
lf you know you know.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by CursedOsuPigs: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Tinubu urchins looking at this young , handsome, self made billionaire Igbo man with so much evil intent because he oppressed them in their glorified Lagos, prosper more than them in their supposed Lagos such that he employed them as his ass wiper, he also contributed immensely to the development of Lagos and made Lagos what Lagos is today.

You're referring to this yahoo boy, shey? You said exactly the same thing for Invictus Obi before he was sent to jail.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian business man, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-money took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CozEv2UtLSv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Typical Igbo man house. Horrendous!!
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Hunterkent: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone that used to be dark don turn oyinbo. Happy birthday Enough Money.
Oyinbo in what way? I used to think it's a farce, now i realize most of y'all are downright colour sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Yvonne Jegede Early Morning Exercise Photo (lovely) / Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.