Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts (33711 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by livinbygrace: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2023
To all Obedense shout ,scream,mourn,abuse,accuse,maim do whatever thing you like,the fact is that OBI cant win and he wont win.
Say whatever you like.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naturefellow(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! So many insulting comments on Paul Adefarasin's post. The first one was downright rude.

The online bandits didn't disappoint...

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naturefellow(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2023
kellyjc:
Vote responsibly no dey for Apc dictionary nah. We understand you clearly sir. Btw na only my pvc dey my wallet like dis.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naturefellow(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu would surely win the Presidential election by a landslide!

He is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/Obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Segzy19: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2023
If Obi wins this election, please come here and troll me... Call me bastard...

Save this comment, screenshot it so that you can remember and show it to me later....

I am Segzy19...

If Obi wins, I am a bastard...
Awon werey Oloshi oloriburuku Omo ale...

Mark it, Obi will never govern this country. It will be another Igbo man... Never Obi

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Lanre1st(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:
If you are a woman

Look deep down into your conscience

If you can't marry an old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition and you can't give out your daughter or female relatives to such man But still want tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

Same with with men..if you a man and you can't allow your daughter to marry a old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition but still you want to vote tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life
See this mumu, If Tinubu toast your mother I know na all your generation will park in

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Hendrixky: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

See this mumu, If Tinubu toast your mother I know na all your generation will park in

You are sick

And poverty can't leave your generation this I have seen

Don't reply reply me because I won't respond anymore no matter what you say
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Naz34(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2023
ogaontop:
Na their way!!
But he just said the truth!
Many, after openly claiming Buhari is the Messiah, they are ashamed to even talk now because the internet never forgets!
same way peterobi will fail woefully if given the chance. And all you bigots will be silent and creep back silently into dark hole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Blazebond(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2023
The way I dislike the OBEDIENTS is just how I disliked the BMC then,both movements are cancerous to this country and must never ever be encouraged,I detest and avoid groups who don't want to respect the privacy and choice of others,such group's are cancerous to free speech and choice and are a danger to democracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Tochj(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never
Pls remove that post it is not true
Am in Lagos
I do business with some Yorubas that are trustworthy
Both in politics.
If you don't travel
You believe lies against the people
Same to those who believe that Igbos don't accomodate others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2023
These Monday sit at home people and bullying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by switlily25(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Bellfun:
A man came out to deny 'fake statements' attributed to him...and then said he's not endorsing any candidate... So why the insults? Must everybody love what you 'love'?

Democracy is about choices...let people live with their choices!

Live and let live!
That’s the problem with Obi’s fans,they are bullies!
We are in a democratic country but they want everyone to support their own candidate…as if people have no right to think differently or sit on the fence!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Pastor Paul is my pastor but really we need to be honest with ourselves in situations that concerns things he himself preach almost every Sunday about bad leadership and how the youth ought to rise to their consciousness and get involved. Prophets in the Bible where the ones going to pick and anoint leaders that God have ordained and revealed to them as the chosen ones. Samuel was one of them: 1 Samuel 16 : 12-13

Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one." So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power

But you see this days, most of the mega churches pastors don't even hear from God talk more of knowing who is the right leaders. And most of them prefer sitting on the fence for fear of loosing members and inflow of revenue. Prophets of the old were so bold when they spoke because they want for nothing unlike the material pastors we have this days that measure success by how many G-wagons and private jets and luxury homes they own.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MonthlySalary: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin gringrin
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MonthlySalary: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are sick

And poverty can't leave your generation this I have seen

Don't reply reply me because I won't respond anymore no matter what you say

You are angry because he told you the truth tho

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by colp2015: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:

3. Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, E. A. Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, etc. have been making insinuations that seem they support Peter Obi, however, they have never been bold to call their preferred candidates and stood by them. They all have been engaged in different government and political nuances that have made them reticent about their choice of candidate.
It does not speak well of Christian leaders to endorse any aspirant in a democratic setting.

CaveAdullam:
4. The most infuriating part of all is that these men of God don't have a solid prophecy of who will become the next president of Nigeria. Compared to prophets/leaders in the Bible like Moses, Aaron, Elijah, Elisha, etc. the people would have known their next leader by now.

This is to tell you that they don't know what they speak of. They are shamans. They capitalized on the gullibility, laziness, and ignorance of their followers. It's these weaknesses of their followers that make them relevant, nothing else.
Leadership in God's kingdom is by selection, not by votes.

God is the only One who chooses and appoints people to leadership positions in His kingdom.

Nigeria is a secular State where diverse religious systems hold sway; and as such, God is not involved in democracy.

CaveAdullam:
5. These clergymen can perform miracles, signs, and wonders behind cameras, but are still confused about who is to become the next president of Nigeria. They better choose the right approach: keep shut, so that their prediction cum prophecy will not be leveraged to castigate them when it doesn't come to pass.
I guess they are learning that God is not responsible for the choice that people make and is not in the least interested in swaying peoples minds about any political aspirant.

CaveAdullam:
May the good will of the people prevail.
It has always been about the will of the masses. God is not interested in politics.

CaveAdullam:
My people, be wise.

Vote Peter Obi

Thanks.

The destiny of this country is in the hands of Nigerians. God cannot influence Nigerians to live right after election, even if the best and the most upright and brilliant candidate wins the presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Lacash: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
naptu2:
Paul Adefarasin @pauladefarasin

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641
Chai, the Obidiotss will not like this😃

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Am sure after the election is over "He" will start again charging the youth to get involved. Omo like this na all Man for himself ooo . Your pastor no send you . Everything they do is only for their own gains
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YorubaSamurai: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2023
theforemost:

That's the truth. I swear it. These miscreant are tribalistic. I blame Yorubas giving them room
na the foolish yorubas wey dey support that useless igboman called obi I blame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by mp3ree: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never

You cannot force everybody to vote for your candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by mp3ree: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic

Fulani's and igbos are very tribalistic and arrogant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by WantsandMore: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. These men of God have strong affiliations with political leaders on different spectrums behind the scene. They have a stake on all sides. They are gamblers. They have different betting slips, if one slip should fail, the remaining slip will assuage the losses of the others.

2. They can't come out to defend a particular candidate. They like to speak in proverbs and parables so that they'll be seen as wise men, however, it's all a game. They are friends of government officials.

3. Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, E. A. Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, etc. have been making insinuations that seem they support Peter Obi, however, they have never been bold to call their preferred candidates and stood by them. They all have been engaged in different government and political nuances that have made them reticent about their choice of candidate.

4. The most infuriating part of all is that these men of God don't have a solid prophecy of who will become the next president of Nigeria. Compared to prophets/leaders in the Bible like Moses, Aaron, Elijah, Elisha, etc. the people would have known their next leader by now.

This is to tell you that they don't know what they speak of. They are shamans. They capitalized on the gullibility, laziness, and ignorance of their followers. It's these weaknesses of their followers that make them relevant, nothing else.

5. These clergymen can perform miracles, signs, and wonders behind cameras, but are still confused about who is to become the next president of Nigeria. They better choose the right approach: keep shut, so that their prediction cum prophecy will not be leveraged to castigate them when it doesn't come to pass.

May the good will of the people prevail.

My people, be wise.

Vote Peter Obi

Thanks.

You can not compare a Bible story of people thought to have come from a unilateral lineage to a people of diverse economic, social & cultural backgrounds, stitched together by a foreign entity & expect a man of God to make pronunciations. Do you think before typing at all?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by EvangDrGeo: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Menclothing:
So you must associates with a political party a pastor is not meant to be partisan at this point obidients are not using there head was all this about obi
He was not even an exceptional leader when he rule

Did hw build any world class project

Why bully someone because he has church members that belong to all political party

If u cant quote just 2 world class projects he built then leave people to vote there choice
Am rooting for obi
If obi loose obi should hold his Twitter supporters they have Chase many people

When bandits come to your house to devour you and your family, remember that it was Twitter users that made you vote wrongly.

God forbid we vote or not vote for the future we desire, just because of some Twitter users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! So many insulting comments on Paul Adefarasin's post. The first one was downright rude.

The online bandits didn't disappoint...

It is in their gene. Very abusive and rude! Making more enemies for their principal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Chineduawka: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic

Stupid southsoutherners

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MiniImportation: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:
If you are a woman

Look deep down into your conscience

If you can't marry an old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition and you can't give out your daughter or female relatives to such man But still want tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

Same with with men..if you a man and you can't allow your daughter to marry a old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition but still you want to vote tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

I don't know how you intend to carry such a negative energy and still be alive wow, we'll may be is a miracle.

So if Tinubu is your Father that's how you will talk to him right?

I pray you leave old enough to his age and I know you will never be as successful and fulfill as him.

Hope you find peace in your life.

Gracias Amigo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Thomasankara(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2023
[/color]nawa o, this style is akin to sit at home order[color=#770077]
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Laggafin:
Though he has subtly endorsed the people's candidate by ending with * vote responsibly* but I tink he can do better by coming out with full chest to tell his congregants where to put the ink on election day.. than claiming he's non partisan cause hes afraid of loosing Tbs grounds for his yearly Experience 'gospel Carnival .. At this juncture i hail Pastor Chris OYAKHILOME.. he has proven beyond doubt he is a Man of God worth his mettle

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor David Ugbueli of Dominion City and Pastor Paul Enenche are the top GOs I have seen to endorse Peter Obi openly and it's very commendable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Deoo1125: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
I don't think I have ever seen an ethnic so daft, so arrogant, bully people into accepting their own choice of candidate. Who do they think they are for christ sake. Now think alI they want is to make this country burn rather than succeed, they are making the election looks like it's a religion competition between Muslim and Christians. E no go better for lugard for ever joining us with this demons in human.

naptu2:
Paul Adefarasin @pauladefarasin

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Bennycollins:
Brother leave politics. We have been doing politics and party for over 20yrs and Nigeria is now on the precipice. We need a leader to midwife Nigeria back to the part of growth.

And that leader is Atiku ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.