Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts (33815 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Akinrogun(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Segzy19:
If Obi wins this election, please come here and thrill me... Call me bastard...

Save this comment, screenshot it so that you can remember and show it to me later....

I am Segzy19...

If Obi wins, I am a bastard...
Awon werey Oloshi oloriburuku Omo ale...

Mark it, Obi will never govern this country. It will be another Igbo man... Never Obi

Segun..........lol. Kilode this one u ar pouring venoms like this. This pple don offend you seriously. Matter don pass election matter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Deoo1125: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2023
This ur comment it shows u are one those bastard that commented on his page. I can actually see u made exact same comment on his page. Now we know who u are.

DREAMHOMES6970:
Pastor Paul is my pastor but really we need to be honest with ourselves in situations that concerns things he himself preach almost every Sunday about bad leadership and how the youth ought to rise to their consciousness and get involved. Prophets in the Bible where the ones going to pick and anoint leaders that God have ordained and revealed to them as the chosen ones. Samuel was one of them: 1 Samuel 16 : 12-13

Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one." So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power

But you see this days, most of the mega churches pastors don't even hear from God talk more of knowing who is the right leaders. And most of them prefer sitting on the fence for fear of loosing members and inflow of revenue. Prophets of the old were so bold when they spoke because they want for nothing unlike the material pastors we have this days that measure success by how many G-wagons and private jets and luxury homes they own.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Akinrogun(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Tochj:

Pls remove that post it is not true
Am in Lagos
I do business with some Yorubas that are trustworthy
Both in politics.
If you don't travel
You believe lies against the people
Same to those who believe that Igbos don't accomodate others.

Thank you and God bless you more. You are speaking from the prism of open-mindedness and exposure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by kennyniyi: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Even when disciples of the Pharisees, who favored independence from the Roman Empire, joined by Herodians, members of a political party favoring Rome, approached Jesus. They wanted to force him to take a political position. They asked if the Jews should pay taxes to Rome.

Jesus’ response: “‘Why do you put me to the test? Bring me a denarius to look at.’ They brought one. And he said to them: ‘Whose image and inscription is this?’ They said to him: ‘Caesar’s.’ Jesus then said: ‘Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.’”

Jesus refused to act the part of a political messiah and carefully established both the boundary of Caesar and that of God.

Problems such as poverty, corruption, and injustice did not leave Christ unmoved. In fact, the Bible shows that he was deeply touched by the pitiful state of the people around him. Still, Jesus did not start a campaign to rid the world of injustices, although some tried hard to get him embroiled in the controversial issues of the day.

Clearly, these examples show, Jesus refused to get involved in political affairs.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:
Forget Story He is OBIdient.

He's only trying to be discreet
as a pastor,imam traditional leader it's wise to be discreet with Political choice and opinion...in the UK the royal family by strict convenient is forbidden to air views on politics... It's cos the throne is for all... Pastor adefarasin has members in all Political parties...so choosing a side means offending the other... At the end those toxic Obedients cursing him should get ready cos obi has Lost already it's either tinubu or Atiku as next president... Labour party is non existent in the North... and down south it's just some disgruntled elites carrying it on their heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by SunMusk(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Can you please tell me Atiku chance in this Election Bcs so far all the prediction put him at third position??
Thinkam:
grin Make una leave people wey no wan participate, after all if he chose a side, his candidate will lose.

Whether na Tinubu or Obi him pick, both are losers.

Atiku is coming
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by brutal1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
And you should be trusted grin we can see how trustworthy una be in business ole buruku
Bonesbreaker:
Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Obaaderemi2: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
That man has people from different parties in his church, how come Peter Obi's supporters are the only ones crying when he said he would not be endorsing any candidate? Why are these people so afraid and desperate in equal measures?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bolaji1996: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow, so yaradua and Jonathan are also Yoruba.🤣
Atiku that u are insulting now, didn't Igbos voted for him because of your new found messiah?
Of course some people will want to vote for their kinsmen but don't come and be forming holy when you're also guilty of the same charge.

Thinkam:

If not for PDP no Yoruba man would have tasted presidency..

You went for APC because buhari picked up a yoruba man, had buhari ran with a minority or Igbo una go vote am? ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Sheggy13(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Menclothing:
So you must associates with a political party a pastor is not meant to be partisan at this point obidients are not using there head was all this about obi
He was not even an exceptional leader when he rule

Did hw build any world class project

Why bully someone because he has church members that belong to all political party

If u cant quote just 2 world class projects he built then leave people to vote there choice
Am rooting for obi
If obi loose obi should hold his Twitter supporters they have Chase many people
That is my anger about this obsession with Peter Obi. This man was not even the best governor in Anambra - Ngige that didn't even complete a term was a far better governor than him, likewise some other South-Eastern governors like Chime and Umahi. But today, these guys must of whom were insulting Obi then as governor for his average performance are suddenly painting such a person as the overnight messiah Nigeria needs. I seriously don't understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by broadman20: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Peter Obi and his crew are the bestest when it comes to gum-body and attaché

In the run up to this election, there has been over 2million propaganda being formulated by peter Obi and his disciples.

What they don't know is lies doesn't win an election. Between the Devil and Ipod party, I don't know who lies most.
I am sure the devil will be left awed angry

What do you just say?

That lies doesn't win election?

I believe you must be very little to talk about lies winning election in Nigeria.

Buhari won election with lies and propaganda in 2015.

Example: Buhari does not have a house in Abuja, only in Kaduna and Katsina,

Later what happened?

I believe you people are too HYPOCRITICAL whenever it comes to electoral issues in Nigeria and no wonder most of you are suffering needlessly.

At the end and after all these lies in 2015, all of you are suffering it out and bent on repeating it again.

What a people?

What a country?
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Deoo1125:
This ur comment it shows u are one those bastard that commented on his page. I can actually see u made exact same comment on his page. Now we know who u are.

I didn't find it important answering you but sometimes stupid elements like you who reason from their anus need to be put straight. First, I don't understand why you wld call me a bastard if you are not one of those untrained miscreants who don't reason for themselves. Secondly, you don't love pastor Paul Adefarasin more than I do 💯. Put am surprised Him saying He's non Partisan whereas He has been hammering in his sermons most Sundays against bad leadership and the need for the youth to wake up and get involved, and now He is non Partisan leaving the youths in a crossroad with no direction when He is supposed to be a leader and spiritual father to his members. Thirdly, you are such a despicable and useless liar for saying I made a comment on his page because I never did, I only saw it here on NL. So I will advise you stop this self-cannibalism to ur self cus I don't have ur time and I wasn't categorically talking to pst. Paul when I said Pastors this days unlike in the old are materialistic, I was generalizing. Once again crying baby you don't love pst Paul more than I do. Fact that I don't agree with him on this doesn't mean he seized to be my pastor. I still respect the anointing on him
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Sheggy13(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic
There are so many Yoruba public figures like Dele Farotimi, Macaroni, OBJ, Pa Adebanjo even to the point of a Yoruba sociopolitical body Afenifere openly endorsing and campaigning for Peter Obi an Igbo man. Can you say the same for Igbo celebrities, or Ohaneze supporting Tinubu? Yet you have the guts to term Yorubas tribalistic. Do you even know what tribalism means?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by bigcasava1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
naptu2:
Paul Adefarasin @pauladefarasin

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641
leave this men of God they are there for their selfish interest
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bennycollins: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And that leader is Atiku ?
Youand I know it can't be Atiku.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by OmegaAutos: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

You are one of the most pathetic being I've seen, even animals don't behave this way....when oyedepo openly endorsed Obi, u didn't say the same...

This attitude is making obi lose more followers...I stopped following Obi cos of attitude like this.... Stop making Obi look like Igbo candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Emekaonline: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

Only a fool and most stupid human will trust an Igbo man who knew tht Awolow was the best candidate in 1979 but because of hatred and tribalism voted of Shagari instead. Trust an Igbo man at your own peril. They even stoned Awolowo in Aba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Emekaonline: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sheggy13:

There are so many Yoruba public figures like Dele Farotimi, Macaroni, OBJ, Pa Adebanjo even to the point of a Yoruba sociopolitical body Afenifere openly endorsing and campaigning for Peter Obi an Igbo man. Can you say the same for Igbo celebrities, or Ohaneze supporting Tinubu? Yet you have the guts to term Yorubas tribalistic. Do you even know what tribalism means?

Please you should know that the guy is from the most stupid and most foolish tribe in the universe according to Nwazuruike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Born2Breed(f): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
That guy has CORN in his back pocket.

What do you expect from a former drug dealer?

Likes mind works together.
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Musauzor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pastor Paul Adefarasin that is a tribal bigots who hates the Igbo tribe even though the wife, Ify is Igbo from Delta State
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Kaiser20: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
A polite way of saying don't VOTE for Tinubu, when you tell your members to vote for a man of integrity who will promote equity justice and Fairness, you know that you have disqualified Tinubu already
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by NoToPile: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good, men of God should stay non partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Segzy19: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
No mind them jare. They abuse and insult anyone that doesn't support Obi even if the person decides not to vote at all. If they had the power, they would have forced everyone to support Obi. What is wrong in what Pastor Adefarasin said, that they started insulting the man? Saying that he must not on the fence, he has to make a choice? Even if he has his choice, must it be made public compulsorily?

This their stupid behaviour will make them lose more votes... You want the votes of Yoruba people yet you won't mind insulting their leaders... No tact, no diplomacy, no intelligence, nothing... They lack ideas... It's just fire brigade approach. The same approach Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu used that landed them in soup ...

Akinrogun:

Segun..........lol. Kilode this one u ar pouring venoms like this. This pple don offend you seriously. Matter don pass election matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by tinsel: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Peter Obi and his crew are the bestest when it comes to gum-body and attaché

In the run up to this election, there has been over 2million propaganda being formulated by peter Obi and his disciples.

What they don't know is lies doesn't win an election. Between the Devil and Ipod party, I don't know who lies most.
I am sure the devil will be left awed angry
They are actually running mad with propaganda and useless posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by ogaontop(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Naz34:
same way peterobi will fail woefully if given the chance. And all you bigots will be silent and creep back silently into dark hole
Bigot kor bigotry ni!
No time for all you wacked brains with wack mentality!!
What has bigotry got to do with my statement bro
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Abiodunstephen(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sincerely speaking, Pastor.need to be careful about the way they approach church on this election matter.

My pastor declare Peter obi has is candidate today, he almost scattered the church God has been using him to build for almost 30years.

As a pastor we must be mindful what we say as per politice on the pulpit because we have different member with different political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Babastrong(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Bonesbreaker post=121032662]Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never [ when you knew that. Why were you shouting Obi would get 50% from southwest. OBI can never get 13%vote from SW.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

Even Father Mbaka is not supporting Obi and you want a Yoruba pastor to support him? Obi is a 3rd class failure who does not have what it takes to take Nigeria to the promised land.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! So many insulting comments on Paul Adefarasin's post. The first one was downright rude. The online bandits didn't disappoint...

The way some Ibos behave on social media WILL continue to make it difficult for people to work with Ibos in real life.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hendrixky:
If you are educated and still believe good leader is through God and miracle Then your education is a waste Ike I said look into your conscience and you will find who is capable for this job in this time of the difficult situation we are now But if still because o tribalism and interest you kill your conscience and put posterities into punishment the more Then may you and your generation know no peace

I am from Delta state. I have looked into my conscience and have compared the past accomplishments of the 3 major candidates. And I have come to the conclusion that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the MOST competent/capable of the three.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by YungMillionaire: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
EvangDrGeo:
When bandits come to your house to devour you and your family, remember that it was Twitter users that made you vote wrongly.
God forbid we vote or not vote for the future we desire, just because of some Twitter users.

Peter Obi's South East is currently under the control of Simon Ekpa (groundnut) and ESN cannibals. When we're talking security, Monday-sit-at-homers should shut their mkpumirin akpu mouths forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.