Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. (3987 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Why Atiku Might Lose Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

The poorest result Obi can get next week is a rerun.

Bookmark this

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Reality will humble you!

Keep encouraging yourself!

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Reality will humble you!

Keep encouraging yourself!
do you reside in Lagos?

Can we fix a date and place to place a bet and share it on nairaland.

Obi is leaving that election next week with nothing less than a rereun if he doesn't win.

Fix a date and time for the betting

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
do you reside in Lagos?

Obi is leaving that election next week with nothing less than a rereun if he doesn't win.

Be patient my brother.

Reality has a special way of making you humble!

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient my brother.

Reality has a special way of making you humble!
Pick a date and place to make your bet.

Stop making noise and spilling corn over nairaland..

If you don't deactivate this account next week and open a new moniker, make I know wetin cause am.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Entprys(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Keep fooling yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Pick a date and place to make your bet.

Stop making noise and spilling corn over nairaland..

If you don't deactivate this account next week and open a new moniker, make I know wetin cause am.

Okay!

I know you are joking!

A political minion like Peter would win The Great Asiwaju? grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Obidient1: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
OBI will win the election

22 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Jones4190(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu and Atiku are not battling against competence, character and capacity alone, which will earn Obi significant votes, they are battling against the majority of Christians and you can easily decipher that from the messages of megachurches.

If the church means you, e go hard. If 80% of Christians voters vote for Obi, he will get majority votes in combination with his competence and character that Wil earn him non Christian votes.

I am agnostic myself, I am voting for him on the basis of competence. Some Muslims will as well

The poorest result Obi can get next week is a rerun.

Bookmark this
you were the one that post amount the ANAP prediction that predict obi will win Borno state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

I know you are joking!

A political minion like Peter would win The Great Asiwaju? grin grin grin grin grin
Why is it hard to pick a place and date if you know you are not making empty noise?

Let's bet

6 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jones4190:

you were the one that post amount the ANAP prediction that predict obi will win Borno state
illiterate, show me the ANAP poll that said obi will win Borno?

It's in the DNA of urchins to lie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Why is it hard to pick a place and date if you know you are not making empty noise?

Let's bet

I don't do such, and even if i wanted to, I have privacy concern. Moreover, how much do you have to bet with in $$$

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Jones4190(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
illiterate, show me the ANAP poll that said obi will win Borno?

It's in the DNA of urchins to lie
do you not post about ANAP ? you even says obi will win kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Windscribe: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ibo man win the presidential election?

Wonders.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Osibajo2023: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
do you reside in Lagos?

How

I guess u never do Nigeria politics b4, obi can never win in Nigeria political settings, with such political party

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I don't do such, and even if i wanted to, I have privacy concern. Moreover, how much do you have to bet with in $$$
noisemakers 🤣🤣😂

I will finish you this time next week. I can't wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osibajo2023:
I guess u never do Nigeria politics b4, obi can never win in Nigeria political settings, with such political party
Shut up

9 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jones4190:

do you not post about ANAP ? you even says obi will win kano
Why is it hard for you to show me if you are not lying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
noisemakers 🤣🤣😂

I will finish you this time next week. I can't wait

Okay!
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Ruggedniggaone: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
You guys are nothing but big clown obi will not come second in this election thats reality

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Osibajo2023: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
Shut up
truth is bitter, next week u will start with biafra or nothing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
[center][/center]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!
you know why you cannot bet? all these your gragra go soon end.

If them born you well next week, reply me. Don't deactivate this account.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for Tinubu to win.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osibajo2023:
truth is bitter, next week u will start with biafra or nothing
Shut up again

5 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by flokii: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi that'll vote Atiku?.. or you don't know Obi is acting out a script by PDP?
Obi, Marcaroni, Aisha Yesufo0l, Emefiele et al. are all working in sync for Atiku's victory.

The whole plot started with EndSars to silence Tinubu but it failed. Watch closely and see that it's the same actors that are in LP, trying to sway votes of gullible Yorubas and SS people to Obi so Atiku can coast to victory.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Workch:
[center][/center]you know why you cannot bet? all these your gragra go soon end.

If them born you well next week, reply me. Don't deactivate this account.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for Tinubu to win.

You are a 🤡🤡🤡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by JOemmy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

I know you are joking!

The only people still overrating ur tinibu despite all the current happenings in nigeria are clowns and miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by flokii: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
You guys are nothing but big clown obi will not come second in this election thats reality

I have this conviction that Obi was commissioned by the leadership of PDP to join the race under LP in order to share votes in the South while Atiku sweeps the North.
Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Hopium: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osibajo2023:

Na small boy. The most stupid of them all are those thinking Yoruba won't vote Tinubu because of religion. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
flokii:

I have this conviction that Obi was commissioned by the leadership of PDP to join the race under LP in order to share votes in the South while Atiku sweeps the North.
is this not nairaland where People are free to express a lot of the durg induced jargons in their mind?

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by Workch: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:

Na small boy. The most stupid of them all are those thinking Yoruba won't vote Tinubu because of religion. cheesy
You are joys overrating this your drug lord and that's why next week is going to be sweet for us.

The pain will be huge

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by stev120(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
In Nigeria, no body believed a ruling party will fall until it happened to PDP in 2015

You won't believe until it happens, I am certain that 2023 election is not for the Goliath.

I am among those that believe that 2023 is Mass movement vs the present structure.

I also believe that with the current INEC strategies 2023 election will reveal the robberies we have experience in past elections.

Don't beat your chest or rely on past glory.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why. by frank14011991(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Next week una go return back to nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland / GEJ On The Improved Human Development Index In Nigeria / Jonathan’s Aide Disowns Okupe 's Comments On The Legislature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.