Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My New Place- (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Place- (photos) (3889 Views)

When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? / My Baby And I Had Fun Today At Grand Ma's Place - Photos / Man Is Searching For Ibadan Lady He Lent N81k To Get A Place (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Place- (photos) by Lostchild(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6963445/strange-experience-nigeria-women-make. (Part 2)

https://www.nairaland.com/6973053/gods-finally-move-new-peaceful. (Part 3)

Sunday 3:00pm. I was tired of watching TV, so I went outside just to feel the warm air. The whole place is full of nature. It looks so serene, clean and beautiful. When I first move here, I felt a peace I have never felt in a long time when living in any place. I also knew and acknowledge the presence of angels everywhere.

I mean, angels are in everywhere guiding the place.

There are different types of birds are all over the place. They find shelter here and one of the bird sings a lot every day which I seem to enjoy. Even demons hate birds.

1. When I came here, the first thing I did was to get rid of every potentials for snakes, they are not welcome.

2. The second thing I did was to build (Repair) and restore.

3. The third thing I did and currently do every day is to always drop un-needed cooked rice for the birds. I dont like to waste anything, so I do give the left over to the birds and brown mice. Birds and fish are my favorite pet.

I look at my flowers and plants. I was sure they need to drink water, so I watered them.

I walk the whole place and took a thorough observation of all my spacious fruits, just to see if they have mature enough for me to pluck from them.

OH, I FORGOT
My neighbor. My darling neighbour. I have not seen her today. Let me go and check on her. If she didn't see me within 24 hours, she 'll come to check on me just to see if I am doing fine of which I am. So I went to check on her.

Greetings to you, I blurted to her. She acknowledge my presence and smile. I told her, I am enjoyng the peace of this place.

She heavily smiled at me and nodded her head in affirmation to my words. She told me the place is full of peace.

She is an introvert, a peaceful warm soul. A person that doesn't like noisy environs. She an introvert vs me an introvert = peace & harmony.

Introvert are the best, most peaceful and enjoyable human beings to be around. I pray, may God give me a foreign introverted wife.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Lostchild(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
My peaceful living has not even started yet. Whatever God start, he will not rest until he perfect it. When God start giving me peace in life, it will be like me living in heaven on earth.

Long lasting peace will only come after you have fought (fight) and overcome many battles.

I pray for you. may God help you to overcome your trials

Amen.
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Lostchild(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nairaland is not allowing me to uphload photos. Says I should update my browser cry sad

www.nairaland.com
Warning icon Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. More Information.
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Candidlady: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
is your neighbour the fruit place that you feel is ripe to be plucked...

ido not understand

modified: op why did you change the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fruits and no fruit.. Op are u high on birdshit or na boredom dey do u
Re: My New Place- (photos) by AndroidAI(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Another upcoming creative writer cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Lostchild(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killbillz:
Fruits and no fruit.. Op are u high on birdshit or na boredom dey do u

Since you have nothing good to say, then keep shut

1 Like

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lostchild:

Since you have nothing good to say, then keep shut
Okay lost child 😁
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Chaos14: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't know what to say your story is amazing i wish i could enjoy peace like you

1 Like

Re: My New Place- (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Lostchild please tell me what inspired your Moniker. I would realy love to know.
Well, all i can say about you is "WOW".

1 Like

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Lemonade2019: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Good for you bro.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Calaberboy1220: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
No mind the OP na ashowo dey he eye
Re: My New Place- (photos) by Littlechild(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Killbillz:

Okay lost child 😁

One thing you need to understand is that, some of us love and value the simple things in life. Having money, cars, houses, women are all good. But our joy should not depend on them.

1 Like

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Littlechild(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Lostchild please tell me what inspired your Moniker. I would realy love to know.
Well, all i can say about you is "WOW".

I am that little child that is lost in a jungle, but still trying to find his way home. Some major lowly attribute form my personality.

1.About Littlechild. I am child like in nature, but not childish. I am one of the most easiest person you can live with or be around with. You knows how children are harmless, humble and pure in heart, that is what I am.

2. About Lostchild. I am a complete western or Americanize person. A non tribal or non traditional person. Being born in Nigeria, a traditional multi ethnic society or culture has tormented me from my child hood to this very day.

It is impossible for me to enjoy or adjust to the Nigeria ways or life style. This has given me feeling that I am lost in a jungle or Wilderness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Place- (photos) by Hughehade01: 8:55am On Apr 02
I'm thrilled to share my excitement about my new place, a sanctuary where tranquility and comfort meet seamlessly. From the cozy nook by the window to the inviting warmth of the fireplace, every corner whispers tales of relaxation and joy. As I settle in, I find myself browsing through https://myfavouriteplaces.org/, discovering hidden gems and inspiration to personalize my haven further. Here, amidst familiar comforts and newfound treasures, I embark on a journey of making memories and finding solace.

(1) (Reply)

MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER / My Female Students Are Tempting Me / What Was Your EX Good At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.