Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

We say no to injustice in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We say no to injustice in Nigeria (513 Views)

Bukola Saraki: Secession Agitations Fuelled By High Injustice In Nigeria / 2023: It Will Amount To Injustice If Igbo Presidency Is Not Acheved- Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We say no to injustice in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
FFK, Mc Oluomo, Bayo, Fayose and others who threaten genocide against Igbos walk free. This is worrisome.

I can only say we're getting there. A day will come when barefaced injustice you receive by being an Igbo shall be no more. It's a matter of time. The whole world was shocked when a British Minister called out FFK for threatening Igbos in Lagos for coming out to vote. Federal Govt kept quiet or maybe secretly supporting or promoting the genocide against one tribe that denies them sleep. The Party, APC, which FFK spoke for kept mute and was only ashamed after a British envoy called them out.
Now, arresting Eze Frederick and allowing those who threatened and later even carried out attacks to walk free..., what message is ths police passing? I think I understand them. It's a brazen show of hate and injustice against a tribe that doesn't beg for federal government money to succeed. I don't want a country built on injustice and hate because the consequences must come one day and will be grave. This country belongs to everyone equally and selective injustice or justice will crumble Nigeria one day. Already, the British has seen that in Lagos first-hand and has gone to media to condemn it. Let's see what future holds for a country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
President of Ukraine
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
This must stop.
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by Owontime: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
The real thing never start and you're already playing the victim, what will you do when the real action starts?

1 Like

Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
That is very commendable from the DSS and the military

2 Likes

Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by Bobloco: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the DSS and the military

No doubt, but when will they arrest Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo for the same crime
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
FFK, Mc Oluomo, Bayo, Fayose and others who threaten genocide against Igbos walk free. This is worrisome.

I can only say we're getting there. A day will come when barefaced injustice you receive by being an Igbo shall be no more. It's a matter of time. The whole world was shocked when a British Minister called out FFK for threatening Igbos in Lagos for coming out to vote. Federal Govt kept quiet or maybe secretly supporting or promoting the genocide against one tribe that denies them sleep. The Party, APC, which FFK spoke for kept mute and was only ashamed after a British envoy called them out.
Now, arresting Eze Frederick and allowing those who threatened and later even carried out attacks to walk free..., what message is ths police passing? I think I understand them. It's a brazen show of hate and injustice against a tribe that doesn't beg for federal government money to succeed. I don't want a country built on injustice and hate because the consequences must come one day and will be grave. This country belongs to everyone equally and selective injustice or justice will crumble Nigeria one day. Already, the British has seen that in Lagos first-hand and has gone to media to condemn it. Let's see what future holds for a country like Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, I have consistently said that the only path for us Igbos is to seek independence from Nigeria

The Igbo nation nation will never be fairly treated in Nigeria
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
DSS in Nigeria that specializes in burning houses and markets in Southeast is just nothing but a terrorist group.
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by kettykin: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Owontime:
The real thing never start and you're already playing the victim, what will you do when the real action starts?

What other real action, the country is already at the fringes, heavy loan burden, high employment rate ,highly indebted businesses, low performing economy low performing currency and now ethnocentric igbo phobia.

As per the present indignation against igbo race , it will backfire very soon, matter of seconds
Re: We say no to injustice in Nigeria by kettykin: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bobloco:

No doubt, but when will they arrest Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo for the same crime

Truth be told, they will never arrest them

(1) (Reply)

I Swear I'm voting Peter Obi Because Of This / I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election / INEC Did Not Send Bvas Machine To Some Polling Units In Maiduguri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.