Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC (3460 Views)

Primaries Conducted By Sacked Chairman, Abure In Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Illegal-LP / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Lanre1st(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:

I grew up in Ondo state. I will be shocked if Tinubu gets more than 50% in Ondo.

Ondo is the HQ of fanatical Christians.

They don't play with their faith

You are making a mistake here, this is politics not religion war. I can bet it with you that Tinubu will win Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Lanre1st(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Obi is winning Ondo or with slight lose to Tinubu.
A Tinubu die hard fan visited me last week and told me how they preached to them that Tinubu want to kill all Christians in Ondo and other SW states... he said he'll be voting Obi but unfortunately he didn't get his PVC.

Obi get level die
Unfortunately, most of people hyping PO do not get PVC.

BAT TILL 2027

1 Like

Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Hoelujohn: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:

I grew up in Ondo state. I will be shocked if Tinubu gets more than 50% in Ondo.

Ondo is the HQ of fanatical Christians.

They don't play with their faith
He is gonna get good scores in Ogun state? All winners Church members na automatic Obi. All Redeemers na Automatic Obi except my stubborn boss wey carry Tinubu matter for head
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by christistruth01: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
419 polls
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Digitron: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

You are making a mistake here, this is politics not religion war. I can bet it with you that Tinubu will win Ondo state

Politics in third world countries are interwoven with religion.

It is the reason Tinubu choose a Muslim up north as running mate.

He knew that the northerners considers him a fake Muslim and needed someone to pad this "poor religious resume"
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Digitron: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hoelujohn:

He is gonna get good scores in Ogun state? All winners Church members na automatic Obi. All Redeemers na Automatic Obi except my stubborn boss wey carry Tinubu matter for head

Ogun may be dicey sha. He will get good numbers in urban areas like Ijebu Ode, Sagamu, Abeokuta.... But he lacks presence in rural Ogun.

That's the challenge
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by switlily25(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi will win any online poll,no doubt about that but he will NOT win EVEN ONE STATE…not even Anambra!
Enough of these fake polls,Saturday should come already!
Atiku all the way!

Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by OmegaAutos: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same here!

I will be having whole pig barbecue after Asiwaju is declared winner. i can’t wait to feed on my enemies.

Send location
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by OfficialAPCNig: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
APC urchins after fucking their wives started allocating percentages to Tinubu like agbo.

😂😂😂

The f00ls think we are f00ls.

Imagine Tinubu and Atiku having exactly the same percentages in Kano, Katsina and Kaduna. The two thieves also scored the same votes in Benue, Borno and Edo.

They also gave them the same votes in Yobe, Kebbi and Zamfara.

How possible is that?

This projection shows that PO will win the election at first ballot.

Imagine giving PO less than 50% in Ebonyi and about half of the votes in Imo and Enugu in a region that historically gives over 95% since 1999.

It's official. PO is our next president.

💃💃💃
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Hoelujohn: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Digitron:

Ogun may be dicey sha. He will get good numbers in urban areas like Ijebu Ode, Sagamu, Abeokuta.... But he lacks presence in rural Ogun.

That's the challenge
Sango Ota nko?
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by MrEverest(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Na Kwankwaso una put for other so? God will not forgive this midget.

Obi is social media candidate
Obi cannot win his polling unit.
Obi cannot win Anambra
Obi will only win Anambra
Obi will not get more than 200k votes
Obi will not get more than 2m votes

Now....Obi will get 27% of votes which translates to roughly 20m votes if 75m Nigerians vote.

With this i move a motion to support the OP's comment. If El-Rufai can give Obi a total of 27% then Obi is definitely winning this election.

Congrats to all sane Nigerians for the New Nigeria We are about to birth. It's about time to do away with these mad people and their urchins.

Lol, they were hoping to use the "can't win syndrome" to deceive Nigerians into giving up on Obi but they failed miserably 🤣

The fact they gave 30% to Tinubu in Imo State made me realize the actual poll must have been very dysmal for them. There is no way APC can get up to 15% in Imo State except through vote buying and government rigging. Most Imo people are diehard Obidients.

Also, giving Atiku more percentage in Lagos than Obi is another fake news from the pit of hell. If Atiku is popular in Lagos, PDP in that state won't be begging Lagosians to vote for Obi's LP for presidential and Jandor for governorship.

Lastly, if Tinubu can be getting an abysmal 30% in SW states, just know the reality is far worse and that shows his people has rejected him.

Jungle has finally matured, Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by AntiTerrorist: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same here!

I will be having whole pig barbecue after Asiwaju is declared winner. i can’t wait to feed on my enemies.
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Digitron: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Sango Ota nko?

He may do well there but Tinubu will still beat him there
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by MrEverest(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
switlily25:
Obi will win any online poll,no doubt about that but he will NOT win EVEN ONE STATE…not even Anambra!
Enough of these fake polls,Saturday should come already!
Atiku all the way!

Peter Obi is winning SE and SS landslide and that's a fact!

As for Atiku, he is non-existent in SE and can manage single digit percentages in SS. So, without any hope of 25% in the South, how can Atiku succeed 😂😂
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Send location

Just buzz me once result is announced
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Vote by religious lines! It’s healthy!
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by AntiTerrorist: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Vote by religious lines! It’s healthy!
It is not by religion but by justice. Justice demand that we reject MuMu ticket.
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by NothingDoMe: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

You really need to visit psychiatric hospital, the way you reason is not normal, try to do check up. Election results will shock you like electricity.

BAT is coming
Which electricity again na. The one APC forgot to do down-payment for? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by Lanre1st(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Which electricity again na. The one APC forgot to do down-payment for? 🤣🤣🤣

Please use your Google to check the improvement Buhari brought to electricity. Number of MW JEG left and MW it's now
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by NothingDoMe: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

Please use your Google to check the improvement Buhari brought to electricity. Number of MW JEG left and MW it's now
Okay so it's not the one for the roasted corn. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by OmegaAutos: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just buzz me once result is announced

Correct guy
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is it same ondo state that I reside ,OP the ice wey you dey take no suit your body
Re: Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Just meager 20k betting Obi won't win 5 state who's up for the bet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Explain The FCT 25% Debate / Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo / Hero Of A Changing Nigeria: Former Nigeria Immigration Service Boss, Mrs Uzoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.