Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government (18382 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Freestyl(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
The Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Benue State, Rev. Fr. Dr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia takes his campaign to Guma, Governor Samuel Ortom’s local government, earlier today.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Xscape1993(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Another waste of time and resources. The evil party should not be allowed close to power anymore.

36 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Crexxy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yes father!

I beg anybody who can help me to pls help. I am crying out to the entire world at this perilous time because I can no longer keep quiet. My children and I are starving. I know I am not alone in this mess. It's a General issue, but pls help us before we all die. I've never witnessed a situation like this in my existence. Pls reach out to us. Pls

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Massiveglory: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of time and resources. The evil party should not be allowed close to power anymore.

The party is devilish, with a failed and destructive presidential candidates.
But the benue candidate is not. Benue is tight race. Father alia is well loved and could win benue guber election.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by famology(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Xscape1993:

Hope you have enough tears stored up? After Tinubu's victory that of Father Alia will follow in Benue.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by BATified2023: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Massiveglory:

The party is devilish. But the candidate is not. Father alia could win benue guber election.
malory

Can u furnish us with the name of lp (Igbo party) guber candidate in benue

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by BossGerald: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
malory

Calling LP an igbo party has never helped tifnubu...make una use una senses well, it's already too late sha.

If you can't justify your pay for propaganda, what else can you be able to do in this your empty life

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fman a priest is coming as Governor to cleanse your state of idol worshipers grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by SmartPolician: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
When did Catholic priests start contesting in elections? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
malory

I googled and I found Herman Hembe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Obaofaba: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
APC is a goal in benue state

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by BATified2023: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

I googled and I found Herman Hembe
d igbos dey play

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Parachoko: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Vote wisely

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Calling LP an igbo party has never helped tifnubu...make una use una senses well, it's already too late sha.

If you can't justify your pay for propaganda, what else can you be able to do in this your empty life
When they start counting votes, I will come back to address you. cool

Let's see what 5 states can do grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Parachoko: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

5 states wey IPOB don even declare NO ELECTION.

The votes from the 5 States no go reach 400k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUL2xHOCwY

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Obaofaba: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Massiveglory:

The party is devilish. But the candidate is not. Father alia could win benue guber election.

Same with Tinubu winning the presidential election.

We are voting for credible candidates not party.

Abi no so?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Malory: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
malory

This one just de decieve himself with names of labour party candidates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

I heard there was once a Catholic priest as Governor before Abacha regime

8 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Zincfingers: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
ASIWAJU AND FR ALIA TO THE RESCUE

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
APC is a goal in benue state
Na only fman for Benue state no wan get sense.

APC we roll cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Obaofaba: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Vote wisely

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu mandate we stand GIDIGBA.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Perfectbeing(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
e pain you say una nor fit call APC Muslim party again

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by SmartPolician: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

I heard there was once a Catholic priest as Governor before Abacha regime

Please get his name because that's not allowed in the Catholic Church. The Universal Church is not a Pentecostal church where people do whatever they like (no offense intended).

The Catholic Church is an international institution with rules, which have kept it going for centuries... unless he doesn't belong to the Latin rite.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
5 states wey IPOB don even declare NO ELECTION.

The votes from the 5 States no go reach 400k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUL2xHOCwY

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Simon Epka is a goal.

Long live sit-at-home grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Parachoko: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obaofaba:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu mandate we stand GIDIGBA.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Exactly

7 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by SmartPolician: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:

If you have no useful contribution to make in discussions, you don't have to react.

PS: I won't reply you again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by BossGerald: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

You said obi isn't sure of Anambra state, now it has turn to 5 states grin

Dey play

Even tifnubu has lost osun state, the highest voter turn up state in sw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by Parachoko: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Simon Epka is a goal.

Long live sit-at-home grin

I won't be shock if the DJ in that video is an Obidenze Urchin, always boasting online about how election will hold in the South East

See as Saint UGM humble am 😂😂😂

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

Please get his name because that's not allowed in the Catholic Church. The Universal Church is not a Pentecostal church where people do whatever they like (no offense intended).

The Catholic Church is an international institution with rules, which have kept it going for centuries... unless he doesn't belong to the Latin rite.

He name was Rev Fr Moses Adasu.

Just checked.

Well, you can partake in politics if you must but you are suspended from all your priestly duties by your bishop.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by SmartPolician: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
DMCA:

He name was Rev Fr Moses Adasu.

Just checked.

Well, you can partake in politics if you must but you are suspended from all your priestly duties by your bishop.

Thank you!! 🙏🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government by DMCA: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
BossGerald:

You said obi isn't sure of Anambra state, now it has turn to 5 states grin

Dey play

Even tifnubu has lost osun state, the highest voter turn up state in sw.
Me? Brain the pain you ni?🧐

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.