Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month (1369 Views)

10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Now, I'm asking this question because, I realise most girls today don't want to go into relationship without assurance that the guy can take care of them.
Instead, most gals have become runs gal, using their youthful body to make money, especially through Tinder, Badoo, inmessage, and other hookup app, because they feel they don't gain much from relationship while they give sex steady to boyfriends
My question is what should be average cash a reasonable guy should spend on a babe per month, or what's the cash a babe expects to be spent on her by her boyfriend who earns average income.
Sometimes we think relationship is expensive, but hook up gals are also expensive these days...is it not better to have a babe and spend the money on her since our gals don't do relationship without money these days?
So what's the average financial benefit a girlfriend should expect from an average boyfriend. Dating and hookup world just tire me....it has become too transactional....
PS: I will appreciate People in relationship to comment based on their experience...abeg make we no lie...let's learn from each other
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by SaintNegro77: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is she a liability. Don't go and look for ways to build yourself and career. No be only monthly spending.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
25 Naira max!

May be for match box

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Is she a liability. Don't go and look for ways to build yourself and career. No be only monthly spending.
Please let's be realistic here.
I don't have any relationship...but that's what I noticed from these gals....and when as guyman u want to have emergency knacks, u still end up spending....so let's focus on the issue here..thanks

2 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by SaintNegro77: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

I don't have any relationship...but that's what I noticed from these gals....and when as guyman u want to have emergency knacks, u still end up spending....so let's focus on the issue here..thanks
I understand your point but you see monthly spending, it's a big no. You can assist, yes but monthly spending. Haba.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
SaintNegro77:
I understand your point but you see monthly spending, it's a big no. You can assist, yes but monthly spending. Haba.
Even that assist is still spending. It's just word play......in a month what monetary assistance is reasonable??

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Autobot05: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pay her salary .. like 80k or month and she'll never leave you

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by smartjackie(f): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Which one be monthly spending per month again
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Autobot05:
Pay her salary .. like 80k or month and she'll never leave you

cheesy
Well that's overboard for an average guy with average income
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by SaintNegro77: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Even that assist is still spending. It's just word play......in a month what monetary assistance is reasonable??
It's okay if your mind is made up. But my advice is look for a builder not a leech or parasite.

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
SaintNegro77:
It's okay if your mind is made up. But my advice is look for a builder not a leech or parasite.
Guy...gals no dey again. I don tire.. everybody is about sizing u up.... everything is transactional. Even many of them who look like they don't bill, yet they have relationship and still doing hookup low key...they should kuku come out straight and tell us the financial expectation on monthly basis that will keep them in relationship instead of doing runs up and down and whining that they are single

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Autobot05: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Well that's overboard for an average guy with average income

No o ... it's not overboard
Since you want to be giving her monthly money like a salary
Is being in a relationship a form of employment ?
Better build yourself and don't make a woman a priority in your life . Spend that stipend on your mum and watch as she'll bless you and your doors will open up rather than giving it to one hungry parasite

Giving gifts or offering financial assistance in a relationship is ok but it shouldn't be under forceful conditions. It should be totally voluntary . The day wey you no go get money to give her now watch as she go insult you and it will be your fault because you have made her feel entitled

Wise up oga

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by SaintNegro77: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Guy...gals no dey again. I don tire.. everybody is about sizing u up.... everything is transactional. Even many of them who look like they don't bill, yet they have relationship and still doing hookup low key...
Maybe I was lucky enough to find my wife. She was instrumental to the firm I own. Am advising you because your decisions have a great impact in your future. A lady can help build and can tear you down.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Autobot05:

No o ... it's not overboard
Since you want to be giving her monthly money like a salary
Is being in a relationship a form of employment ?
Better build yourself and don't make a woman a priority in your life . Spend that stipend on your mum and watch as she'll bless you and your doors will open up rather than giving it to one hungry parasite

Giving gifts or offering financial assistance in a relationship is ok but it shouldn't be under forceful conditions. It should be totally voluntary

Wise up oga
Tor . Well I'm not in a relationship.
A gal I was trying to chyke into relationship, told me that from weighing me up, I look like I just wanted a relationship just for steady sex...without having to take care of the lady the way guys have to spend on hookup for sex....
This is an innocent decent looking gal who works with Federal govt o ...I don't just get it..shes why I'm asking this honest question..

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Wainey: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

enough to cater for 30% of her needs.
It is less expensive to have a girlfriend than to live as a bachelor if u calculate money u spend in doing those things she will do for u for free.

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by kenedyx: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
How much do you spend on yourself in a month? You can start by increasing that first. This will drastically increase your options of women.

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
what a generation.
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Adaisback(f): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Before you go into a relationship, look well, don't jump into it. Go for sure girls that have something doing or if she is a student , she still find a way to reciprocate your love by also spending on you or getting things for you even from the little you give her. Stop going for greedy girls go for ladies that sabi reciprocate love jor

3 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Before you go into a relationship, look well, don't jump into it. Go for sure girls that have something doing or if she is a student , she still find a way to reciprocate your love by also spending on you or getting things for you even from the little you give her. Stop going for greedy girls go for ladies that sabi reciprocate love jor
Na da kine gal we still dey find o....only God knows where Dem dey

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is she my staff that I should be paying her?
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by StrongAlphMale: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

How many times have you placed your mother on a monthly payment?
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by StrongAlphMale: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Lol...okay o
Mr Alpha male....are u saying u have a decent babe u are proud of who is not a runs gal...and she doesn't sometimes make u spend some cash? I just want to know thats why I'm asking......be assure that I know runs gals to a great extent

Haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? But rather bang them, dump them and move on? At the bold, young man i don't date Nigeria girls, I date foreign girls Only and I'm currently in a relationship with a Russian girl.

Nigeria girls were created to be banged, so why would you think of putting her on a monthly payment? Are you mad or something? What job has she done to warrant this payment? Or is she working in your place of work? No let me Curse you.

The only women God created you to maintain is your mother your sisters and your wife. Put your mother on a monthly payment!!!!!
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by StrongAlphMale: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nicepoker:
He knows he is a fool. He just wants to verify how foolish he is.

True talk. The stupid simp probably wants to troll as usual. That's exactly how they behave

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

True talk. The stupid simp probably wants to troll as usual. That's exactly how they behave
U people think too highly of yourself...una no even do guyman reach me...my last serious relationship was in 2015....and since shay I no dey bang?
U know..it gets to a time...u want to give relationship a try again...so why can't u guys be realistic..give ur opinions and not appear like some over sanctimonious professor of dating ..lol...
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by StrongAlphMale: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

U people think too highly of yourself...una no even do guyman reach me...my last serious relationship was in 2015....and since shay I no dey bang?
U know..it gets to a time...u want to give relationship a try again...so why can't u guys be realistic..give ur opinions and not appear like some over sanctimonious professor of dating ..lol...

Which one is you people think too highly of yourself? Oga people are trying to save you from SIMPing but you no wan hear now. Na when the woman go don pin you down with manipulations, you'll Rush here and start creating threads seeking for our help abi?

Ask yourself, is she your staff that you should put her on a monthly payment? What exactly has she done to warrant this payment? Or is it because of her over used damaged pussy she'll be giving you, which she also gives to other guys too in exchange for money? This is prostitution.

Abort that thought of putting a girl on a monthly payment. Don't ever try it. You're not the only one banging her so why must it be you playing the "Mr Nice guy role" ? Don't you have sense?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by Adaisback(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Na da kine gal we still dey find o....only God knows where Dem dey
Dem dey, just that many of us don't usually recognize good guys when we see one. We usually fall into wrong hands
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
Dem dey, just that many of us don't usually recognize good guys when we see one. We usually fall into wrong hands
Hmmmm. I think it's cos gals love judging a book by its cover..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wainey:
enough to cater for 30% of her needs.
It is less expensive to have a girlfriend than to live as a bachelor if u calculate money u spend in doing those things she will do for u for free.
Thanks....let me start working on having a babe
Re: What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month by makribaghu: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Maybe I was lucky enough to find my wife. She was instrumental to the firm I own. Am advising you because your decisions have a great impact in your future. A cps game lady can help build and can tear you down.

Yes, You are write and i read all discsss its amazing.

(1) (Reply)

My Fight With Olosho Spirit / This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools / Real Life Video Of Trees Moving And In Some Cases "Walking" Very Fast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.