Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? (51601 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / FEMDOM: Cool Or Not Cool? / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Akinzo2121(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
What do you think

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Akinzo2121(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
More...

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by descarado: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
My sincere opinion.
Don't use the photographer again.

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Papichulostunne(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
The photographer is clueless.. make sure you short pay him..

They are cute together tho.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by slimjohn2k5: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Background is cool
Pic 2, 3 and 5 not ok

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
No3 and 5 looks more like master and sl.... kind of pics. But no1 is dope.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Ofemmanu1: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Rubbish

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Nicepoker(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
This kind union no de last pass 469 hours.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by PerfectMan24: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Papichulostunne:
The photographer is clueless.. make sure you short pay him..

They are cute together tho.
Do u know if it is for free?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Papichulostunne(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Do u know if it is for free?
Dem really talk am say awoof things na so e dey be

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by blaquebelle: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
He looks like Chadwick Boseman

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by jeromestarks: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Look at the guy's eyes very well. You will see that he is a fool. A very big fool at that.

Why sexualize a woman you want to marry like that?

Maybe she's not a virgin that's why.
I true woman who kept herself for you is definitely much more that sex.
But
A woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men has nothing left in her except her pvssy.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Fira09(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Total nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by FuckYourFather(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2023
From the beginning i know nairaland would always find fault, what's the intention between the master vs slave pics tho, nice one, hot pics
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by emmancipated(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Looks a bit dumb

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by world123: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Photo 1: She accepts your proposal
Photo 2: She starts oppressing you.
Photo 3: she realises her mistake and pleads for forgiveness.
Photo 4: you forgive her and back together
Photo 5: You start oppressing her too.

My opinion: so much oppression in future cheesy

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Mindlog: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
jeromestarks:
Look at the guy's eyes very well. You will see that he is a fool. A very big fool at that.

But
A woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men has nothing left in her except her pvssy.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

You know very well you are the least human before God and man to advocate for virginity because you groomed a 16 year old minor, began having sex with her at 17 and still sexually active with her but your disillusionment convinces you that you have moral rights to advocate for sexual purity in women before marriage......you are a sad excuse for a human being.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pretty cool.
Shows the couple truly understands the different phases of marriage. grin

Picture 1. . . .In the beginning.. . .during the relationship. All smiles for the 'gram' Ready to take that chance.

Picture 2. . . . You must marry me. . . .by hook or crook. No chance of escaping with any side-chick.

Picture 3. . . . .Please. don't go, I will trust and obey you as a wife. The man is feeling cool with himself.

Picture 4. . . . .Any style you want. . . I will give you my king.

Picture 5. . . . . Still on the first 20 years in marriage. . . woman still suffering and smiling. I must stay married by force sha.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by frankyychiji(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
BDSM couple grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mindlog:

You know very well you are the least human before God and man to advocate for virginity because you groomed a 16 year old minor, began having sex with her at 17 and still sexually active with her but your disillusionment convinces you that you have moral rights to advocate for sexual purity in women before marriage......you are a sad excuse for a human being.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
jeromestarks:

But

People still reason like this in this day and age? shocked. . . . .And who disvirgined you and all your males in your entire lineage? undecided

I don't think women want 'Mungo Park' grooms either.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Sweetvie: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Balderdash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by GeneralPula: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
This man is about to enter ham if the girl isn’t virgin..

And I’m clearly sure she’s not a virgin..
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Cherys(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
What a way to take photos
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
🤢
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by mbahdi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Awolokan
U both are beautiful but the way u guys displayed in d picture u both look childish and unserious.doubt if u guys truelly understand what marriage is...or think marriage is all about Bleep Bleep and Bleep....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
L
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by reminisce25(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
E make sense o
Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Black Americans and nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? by jogsman01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Free madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.