Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. (356 Views)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / $3.65bn Abacha Loot Recovered In 24 Years / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. by Naijap99us(f): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLoMaaMJaI

Anyone voting for PDAPC is voting for this magnitude of corruption in Nigeria. And you're part of the problem.

Though, this is old news but it's true depiction of the state of our nation.

This is where Nigerians' monies are, in people's home, while 133 million of Nigerian citizens are in multidimensional poverty.

How much of these loots have they shared with you?

Abeg share my people to have this in their minds while heading to the poll.
Re: REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. by Dicoomoba: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Naijap99us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLoMaaMJaI

Anyone voting for PDAPC is voting for this magnitude of corruption in Nigeria. And you're part of the problem.

Though, this is old news but it's true depiction of the state of our nation.

This is where Nigerians' monies are, in people's home, while 133 million of Nigerian citizens are in multidimensional poverty.

How much of these loots have they shared with you?

Abeg share my people to have this in their minds while heading to the poll.

Atiku and Obi had worked with federal government with zero accountability 😂, All they do is embezzle Nigeria money but Asiwaju is a Builder wise up don’t Vote Atiku under Obasanjo and Obi under Jonathan but vote Tinubu that has not been to federal but only Lagos he built has made him best candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. by Naijap99us(f): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Atiku and Obi had worked with federal government with zero accountability 😂, All they do is embezzle Nigeria money but Asiwaju is a Builder wise up don’t Vote Atiku under Obasanjo and Obi under Jonathan but vote Tinubu that has not been to federal but only Lagos he built has made him best candidate

Guy, what are you high on? I guess crystal meth because your response is irrational and out of place.

Obi worked in federal government? When?

In fact, you need pity. I am getting you help. I am on the line with a psychiatrist. Stay right by your phone. He will be calling you shortly for mental evaluation.
Re: REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. by fernandez1(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Una no de tire with propaganda ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Be Ashamed To Point To Tinubu As Their President. / Operation Hide PVC / The Reason You Will Be Voting For Tinubu On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.