Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? (10986 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes, I get but I no go vote. Still contemplating sha.
I might change my mind before that day.

Go and vote. Oga

Vote wisely, vote Obi

3 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by spencekat(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2023
YES
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by engrpheleeks(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

you still didnt get my message so nvm
Obviously, I don't.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by tonididdy(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
Most eligible voters have no PVC.
INEC should have extended the 5th February deadline for PVC collection

Oga speak for yourself
What you said up there is an ipionion not a fact!
Majority of Nigerians have PVC.
People did not joke around this time, I don’t think you got the current memo!

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2023
I have but I can't trek go vote and the bike men in my area don't collect transfer
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Bigsunny01(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2023
I was called by an elderly woman yesterday in my street to work for her pdp poly unit to convince people to vote pdp and i rejected it immediately

My advice: please people may want to convince u to vote for a particular party, they may even come wit money please don't sell ur future for peanut.

Take ur pvc and vote Peter Obi of Labour Party

Dis country must be great again

3 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by elinaxy(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2023
My PVC is shining like a star inside the cool room where I kept it, Peter Obi has my vote!

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Ofunaofu: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2023
CommonSense1967:

STFU. Did I mention you?

f**k off

you got no common sense
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by IMMUNO1(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2023
May God help you not to compromise if they flash money before you. If you don't, you and your family will be exonorated from any calamity meant for the people dragging this lovely country back.

Antell95:
Will be working as INEC AD HOC Staff and will THWART any form of rigging or magu magu with my last blood. NONSENSE
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by nlreserve: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2023
I have and voting for LP

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Thebigheart: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2023
My PVC is intact.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by homegirl1: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Are you going to vote in this week's election? It will be a pity not to vote after all the noise and dirty fight online.

Other people will decide for you if you don't vote.

As for me, I will vote

Yes I have my pVC and I am voting for Mr Peter Gregory Obi. My husband is also voting for him. My mother, my siblings and all my inlaws are voting for Obi.

It is Obi O'clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Realdon1(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Thebigheart:
My PVC is intact.

I HV oo. I'm OBIdient to core.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by akinade28(f): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes o, we must get things right in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by opeldavid: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi all the way.
No time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Feb 25 will decide
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by donmik: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
The worst problem in this nation is the so called INEC man who will intentionally plan to issue PVC to whom he likes.

Until an international body conducts our election, we remain in the same circle

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Chizzyjr(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes ooo me my family and friends in school all we are going to vote one Peter obi
Saturday can't wait
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Mikshomex(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes... Obidatti
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by PROPEACE: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I bragged so much online because of my PVC, I am going to used my PVC as shrapnel on thiefnûbu dry and dilapidated ass. All my siblings are legible voters and the most happiest thing is that 6 of us have our PVC waiting patiently to cast our votes for Peter The rock Obi . My dad as an Akwa Ibom man is a die hard PDP member, but surprisingly P man shunned party politics and start campaigning for Obi.

Urchins thinks that this election is all about political party and their thieving useless structure, una eyes go clear.
I am a southern Kaduna man and I and my household will vote Peter the Rock. We will strip Tilumbu naked in 5 days time.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by MrBroke(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
I gat no PVC and I don't plan on voting any Motherfucker. All 3 niggas are the same. Let's get colonised for the second time cause we weren't matured the first time and even up till this time we aren't. #Votenobody grin
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by ImoleNaija: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
The likes and shares dey pain you well well abi. I don't think you are educated to the level of tatairy level you would have known that those likes and shares are random sampling or opinion polls.

Urchintola try and go to school, stop saying school is scam.

Clap for yourself. wink
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by noCAP(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fully for Obi
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by luluosas(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes oooooooo, and my vote is for his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, and Datti Baba Ahmed Yusuf

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by emmnprince(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

yeah ido but it is up for sale...

obis vice from the north
tinubus vice from the north

atiku from the north

get the message from the lines

So who is your preferred candidate?
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Thebigheart: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Realdon1:

I HV oo. I'm OBIdient to core.

Please, ensure you're there in your polling unit come 25th Saturday.

We shall take our country back.
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by felzokugo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

yeah ido but it is up for sale...

obis vice from the north
tinubus vice from the north

atiku from the north

get the message from the lines

Deep thoughts....but..
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Brian47(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
I do and it's for Obi

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by EducasionMe(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
I was not have PCV but I will vote
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
stasius:

I am travelling down to my polling unit on Thursday to do that.

Woooooow, that is big sir, thanks so much sir
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by MT: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Remember that whatever you do, election will come and go,so don't go around making enemies because of election.

Share for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Like for Peter Gregory Obi
Quote for Atiku Abubakar

#nigeriaDecides
#2023presElection.

Lol. People will be shocked with the real result of the election.

Most people that will vote are not here. They are in the rurals. Most people voting online do not have PVC. Those that do, will not come out but suddenly turn to emergency political analysts from the corner of their siting rooms.

Anytime I remember the votes coming from Kaduna, Kano and Katsina, fear catches me
They are many and die hard voters. The future of your candidates solely hinge on these states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayoku, Top Businessman, Dies At 69 / PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.