Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor (445 Views)

Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor by Ilamina(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2023
undecided
Re: One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor by FuckYourFather(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Na normal thing na, come and see many malnourished Yoruba children running around in my area with big belly ant thin legs, that's the implications of drinking ijebu garri morning afternoon and night,
Gid will help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor by Ilamina(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: One Of The Gatemans Daughters Have Kwashiorkor by Chaos14: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm adding my own 10k to the 20k

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Girl Saying You Must Have 100 Million Before She. Can Date You / What Will Be Your Response To This Interview Question? / Let's Play A Game: Guess The Real Name Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.