Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? (5971 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Rapuru14: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
You should start by asking how many non Yoruba Pastors do they have?
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by blabulu2000: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:
This is what I have noticed. Most of the Christians in the Southwest region rooting for Tinubu are actually RCCG members. Why?

After sending your son and Professor to work with a clueless old soldier, you people are out again to kill Nigerians with a clueless old man with dementia?

Why are you people like this? Many of your evangelists have been slaughtered in the North and most of you have been silence all these years.

Many of you couldn't even criticise Buhari's government because of your Professor son. When your son got ridiculed and shamed by a boko governor, many of you were still silent.

The same people that called him ice cream vendor and "odale" (meaning traitor) have suddenly turn to another god that you people must worship?

Why do you people hate this country so much??

How can a Church with the largest branches in Nigeria be the frontfrunners of a Muslim-Muslim ticket agenda? I am a Yoruba man, more Yoruba than many of your ur.chins but naaah, this is the lowest of the lowest from that zone.

It can never be Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris. They will NEVER joke with their faith because of a drug addict and criminal.

And. many Yiibo nyamiri Lord Choosen members are voting for Obi...

This election is about tribalism... let's continue to be playing tribal cards.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Rapuru14: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Those monsters don't know sooner than later they would also grow old .. the way they act unruly and mannerless I wonder what happened to parenting in that region
Eediot if parenting is training cowardly seeds without knowing left from right only falling on the floor like lizard to show fake "respect", then to hell with such wicked parenting. Igbos are million miles ahead of your likes
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Rapuru14: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

What exactly ?! . A gaffe like many others?!

Most public speakers make mistake

Urchin full of lies and misinformation. To hell with ya.

ObiDatti23
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by hotwax: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
The elders in RCCG ..people above 70 are still with tinubu...but they won't vote...

I live in RCCG camp, the youth in the camp are Obidents...fanatically obidient, although their aging parents are tinubu...

these old people are growing senile...they put nigeria in this mess, they still have not repented...its left for the youth to mold their future

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Rapuru14: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okwyjesus:

They are on their own.

Putting tribe ahead of your faith is worrisome.

Am RCCG but they are on their own

How many Igbo pastors are heading RCCG.

Not to dampen your faith in Christ, but I feel these little details matter.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
We have been told here on Nairaland that that christians will not vote Tinubu. Why are you now panicking?
Yoruba don't vote base on religious

12 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Doyou2019: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

My Aunty is Ecwa and at 80 she is educated enough to know Tinubu is her choice

My Uncle is CAC he is also in his late 60s or early 70s and a Pastor.. Tinubu is his choice

These people don't need SoroSoke children of the likes of Rinu born 1998 to tell them right from wrong

Mohammed oniro ofo!
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Doyou2019:

Mohammed oniro ofo!

Sho wa Okay?!

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Doyou2019: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
hotwax:
The elders in RCCG ..people above 70 are still with tinubu...but they won't vote...

I live in RCCG camp, the youth in the camp are Obidents...fanatically obidient, although their aging parents are tinubu...

these old people are growing senile...they put nigeria in this mess, they still have not repented...its left for the youth to mold their future

Nailed it.
OP, this account is actually the true state of affairs
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Doyou2019: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Sho wa Okay?!
Won ti f'iro ba ti e Je, Muhammad
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by farem: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:
This is what I have noticed. Most of the Christians in the Southwest region rooting for Tinubu are actually RCCG members. Why?

After sending your son and Professor to work with a clueless old soldier, you people are out again to kill Nigerians with a clueless old man with dementia?

Why are you people like this? Many of your evangelists have been slaughtered in the North and most of you have been silence all these years.

Many of you couldn't even criticise Buhari's government because of your Professor son. When your son got ridiculed and shamed by a boko governor, many of you were still silent.

The same people that called him ice cream vendor and "odale" (meaning traitor) have suddenly turn to another god that you people must worship?

How can a Church with the largest branches in Nigeria be the frontfrunners of a Muslim-Muslim ticket agenda? I am a Yoruba man, more Yoruba than many of your ur.chins but naaah, this is the lowest of the lowest from that zone.

It can never be Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris. They will NEVER joke with their faith because of a drug addict and criminal.

Going by your headline, you are just a demonic bigot.
If what you say is not verified, may the anger of God visit you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by CSTRR: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
At this stage, I don't even care anymore.

Just keep watching.

Bad governnace is like rain, it will fall on everybody.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by duality(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

Are you sure of this or you take those Twitter troll seriously?
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Nigeria is not a zoo anymore. grin

Till after elections when Pandora fails.

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

Did Tinubu fail as Lagos State governor?

2 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by dinachi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

Yorubas are not Christians but tribalists.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by computer0810(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

So u love Nigeria more than us nw.....Nigeria is not zoo anymore 😂😂😂

I thought u guys said only yoruba muslims r voting tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Gozac: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

Yorubas be it Christians or not will vote Tinubu their son and leader enmasse. The earlier you know this the better for you

3 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by juman(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu´s wife is a pastor in the church.
Members of other churches will also vote for him.
The choice of tinubu by apc is wise choice.

Tinubu will win all states in south west and north central.

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by vacanci: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
They fail to understand that the religious thing doesnt work in yoruba land.

Both Christian and muslims co-exists perfectly. Selling that mantra in the south west wont work.

10 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Obaaderemi2: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am Yoruba and a Christian and I'm voting Tinubu. As a Christian I would have loved to vote against the Muslim Muslim ticket of the APC but what weight did Osinbajo pull as a Christian vp and a pastor?

I would have loved to vote for Adewole Adebayo of the sdp or Obi but they can never win. It's just not possible for someone like obi to win. The party lacks tentacles. Many people in the hinterlands of the sw and the north do not even know about a party called labour party. Any Yoruba vote for Obi is literally a vote for Atiku. And after Buhari's 8 year failure the last thing we need is another Fulani. If you like continue to put religion first, Atiku is coming.

Tinubu started paying the waec fees of children in Lagos wether ibo, hausa , Yoruba, etc. Many of those cursing him here left their states to enjoy that largesse in Lagos. Some of their parents work for Lagos government and receive prompt payment of their salaries, something lacking in their own states. They enjoy the brt system Tinubu started which is absent in their own states. Many of them work at the lekki free trade zone, a Tinubu idea.

Of course, Tinubu is a thief and very nepotistic but which one of them is not a thief? Is it Obi whose name was in the Pandora Papers, who invested government money in his own company or who?

Vote whoever you choose and let others make their choices as well. Iree o.

10 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by famology(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

What most of you kids don't know is that,the yorubas are not detained by religious sentiments. Another thing you kiddos don't know is that, most church members are not zombies to the decisions of their general overseers. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by surgical: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

My Uncle is CAC he is also in his late 60s or early 70s and a Pastor.. Tinubu is his choice

These people don't need SoroSoke children of the likes of Rinu born 1998 to tell them right from wrong

The same people making thesame mistake like 2015 it's their choice so also is the repercussion
Despite the red flags and antecedents of buhari,sentiments beclouded their sense of reasoning just like in this instant case,we can only wish them good luck with their choice
But what ever a man sow he will reap
You can't elect a bad leader and expect good governance, it's a matter of choice
Economy does not know tribe,make una continue
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by oladotun948: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
So they should ignore someone with good verifiable track record for someone with multiple lies? So they should ignore someone with good verifiable track record for someone with multiple lies? ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Lamanii22(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
It’s the tribe thing that’s playing out here… elderly Yoruba men and women can never vote an Igbo man… that’s fact

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by PeterObi4LP: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Nigeria is not a zoo anymore. grin

Shut up what the OP said is true. They are the one to still suffer the most.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by PeterObi4LP: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Liar. Even at 80yrs she have nothing to lose or gain but her children children and relatives like you will suffer her decision
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by PeterObi4LP: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBIdient don't listen to all this guy's writing up article in favour of Peter Obi. They are using reverse psychology on you to gather sympathy for Tinubu.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Tochi3(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nonsense thread.. to cause bile

..Na dem dem . If you know u know..
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by FellaG: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

These same old people that failed us thier children by producing leaders that destroyed Nigeria.they could not fight for themselves neither for thier children. Old age Does not equate to sense.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Christistruth00: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Kikiki 🤣..
Obi failed in anambra

Must everyone vote for Igbos Grand Patron?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Wake Up, The War Is Here Before Us (photo) / Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States / Inverter Dealer In Lagos, Nigeria Gives Inverter Plus Battery For Only N55,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.