Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

"God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku (23426 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Fearyourcreator: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
He has a way of punishing them thru sickness and other means. Those who have died did not go along with them all the loots, bulletproof cars, mansion and connection. So of what use is all the material things without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour? Repent now.
Normal people too die ...
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
obailala:
Even non-politicians also die from these sicknesses and diseases far more than the politicians themselves.
You dey mind them
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Tzar(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
HOW DO YOU EXPECT GOD TO LISTEN TO THE PRAYERS OF NIGERIANS. Change your ways & watch things change speedily.
God doesn’t listen to the prayers of vile & evil people!
Nigeria is the largest collection of evil & hypocritical humans on the face of the earth!

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fijihems: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
People's prayers will not make God to do our work of punishing the politicians. People's action is what is needed to punish Nigerian politicians. The people have to unleash their bitterness and anger on the politicians and not waiting for God to do it.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Charly68: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
You don't know anything ..they are going through fire within ..ask any of them you will know that behind the facade of politicians public appearance they are going through inner trauma
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by tolue42(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Let me continue where you stopped.
Yahoo boys will cash out, market traders will criticize and condemn them, but will inflate price of clothes just to get their own share.

Landlords and agents too.

Everybody for this country corrupt.
Every goddamn person

Lol...
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
He has a way of punishing them thru sickness and other means. Those who have died did not go along with them all the loots, bulletproof cars, mansion and connection. So of what use is all the material things without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour? Repent now.

SHUT UP!!! EVERYONE DIES.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
In other words, nothing fails like prayer.

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Even if they die, their heirs & heiress take over to continue where they stop.

So, the cycle continues.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by letu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
envoymedia:
God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria Even With All Our Prayers - Actress Mary Njoku

https://instagram.com/stories/maryremmynjoku/3041840759505528058?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
interesting what a name,
( Mary Nne Jesus Ohanjoku ) πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerians are terrible people. Not just politicians. You're praying for God to do what? Are you pure?

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Tinoakpabio444: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
tolue42:
We are all corrupt as a Nigerian... We are only lamenting because we are not the one commiting the crime for now

Modified***
Nigeria will never work untill we all change our bad behaviors..

Importers will import expired tires and change the expiring date. customers died of accident on highways because of bad tires, importer will pay tithe on Sunday singing to God for maximum profit, after killing lot of people during the weekend.

POS will charge 300 naira for 1k, still thanking God for profit.

What about fake drugs? someone who is about to die, the only remedy to save him/her is that 1expensive drug, but inside the capsule our people will put baby milk inside.

What about doctors who watched patient died because the patient can not afford 2,000 naira hospital card? Still doctor will criticize politicians.

Our Politicians are not aliens, they are from our society. If we are from good families or good societies automatically we will have good leaders..

Wow, kudos to you, you are not far from the truth, thanks for saying the bitter and uncomfortable truth.

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by echodrum(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
don't you get sick as well? Are you a bad politician?
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Lucasinho(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaibeku:

Dummy

E pain am tongue
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Adaibeku(f): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Everyone knows it yet you ignorantly claimed your Nigeria was created by Him? Come on... you keep referring to youself as mad and lacking respect.. you sure say you dey alright so? undecided
may wretchedness visit me by 25th of this month if I claimed god of Israel called Yahweh created Nigeria but if I didn't may u suffer extreme Poverty for lying against me.

Maxindhouse bear me witness
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaibeku:
β–  may wretchedness visit me by 25th of this month if I claimed god of Israel called Yahweh created Nigeria but if I didn't may u suffer extreme Poverty for lying against me.s
You can keep your wretchedness go yourself abeg! undecided

As for your claim...
Adaibeku:
Idiot is Nigerians not calling him their creator.
...your own words record it, and my guess is it stems from the extreme poverty of the mind you are likely working with there. undecided
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by kingxsamz(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Eyah, sorry. The god doesn't exist that's why.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Billygee2u: 2:09am On Feb 21, 2023
tolue42:
We are all corrupt as a Nigerian... We are only lamenting because we are not the one commiting the crime for now

Modified***
Nigeria will never work untill we all change our bad behaviors..

Importers will import expired tires and change the expiring date. customers died of accident on highways because of bad tires, importer will pay tithe on Sunday singing to God for maximum profit, after killing lot of people during the weekend.

POS will charge 300 naira for 1k, still thanking God for profit.

What about fake drugs? someone who is about to die, the only remedy to save him/her is that 1expensive drug, but inside the capsule our people will put baby milk inside.

What about doctors who watched patient died because the patient can not afford 2,000 naira hospital card? Still doctor will criticize politicians.

Our Politicians are not aliens, they are from our society. If we are from good families or good societies automatically we will have good leaders..

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Adaibeku(f): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You can keep your wretchedness go yourself abeg! undecided

As for your claim......your own words record it, and my guess is it stems from the extreme poverty of the mind you are likely working with there. undecided
Fool , Nigerians are those who attack me, sisterfire and otem for bringing U C and D U. Nigerians are those fools like you who are given tiny power to hide Intelligent threads exposing ur dead Yahweh .
Another name for Nigerians are animals , nnamdi kanu called them zoogerians

I Adaibeku didn't say Yahweh is my god and u stupidly threw it at me.
My curse shall fall on u big time
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaibeku:
Fool , Nigerians are those who attack me, sisterfire and otem for bringing U C and D U. Nigerians are those fools like you who are given tiny power to hide Intelligent threads exposing ur dead Yahweh .
Another name for Nigerians are animals , nnamdi kanu called them zoogerians

So this fool still here rambling! undecided
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Cromagnon: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
you no dry fall sick? About you dey carry poverty go grave?
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Mrpojj(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria Even With All Our Prayers - Actress Mary Njoku

https://instagram.com/stories/maryremmynjoku/3041840759505528058?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

When u vote in wrong leader, you can pray that God punishes them na, it can't work
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Scottmairi: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Ekweremadu says hi
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Adaibeku(f): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So this fool still here rambling! undecided
Shut up bitchass
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Kobojunkie: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaibeku:
Shut up bitchass
Look who keeps yapping! undecided

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaibeku:
may wretchedness visit me by 25th of this month if I claimed god of Israel called Yahweh created Nigeria but if I didn't may u suffer extreme Poverty for lying against me.

Maxindhouse bear me witness
You are already wretched, but you don't know. Your hatred for God will hunt you.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Adaibeku:
Fool , Nigerians are those who attack me, sisterfire and otem

please forgive kobojunkie.. his is just a wayward kid that has been under the influence of religious manipulative world.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are already wretched, but you don't know. Your hatred for God will hunt you.
shift abeg... Make I see road.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by TheboyGhost(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Yes because he is occupied with his problems and trying to get solutions to them .

Same way he cares less about other countries but they are all doing better than Nigeria.

We should solve our problems ourselves cause if we keep waiting on my father then I am sorry to say he is too busy and doesn't care about what you do here on Earth.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
shift abeg... Make I see road.
Jesus Christ loves you. No gain from following the devil. You will regret it. Trust me
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
please forgive kobojunkie.. his is just a wayward kid that has been under the influence of religious manipulative world.
You are in a something that is worse than religion. It is bondage. Break free now. Don't be decieved by what smoking of weed make you experience. Those are experiences of doom. Repent. Jesus Christ is waiting for you to be free
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Semaj77(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Are you saying the poor aren't dying of sickness and other means

Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) / Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria